The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Gentry

I get a vintage vibe from last photo, maybe because of princess Claire's dress.
I always liked Claire's confidence, she likes camera and camera likes her. I dont mean that in a bad way. She seems very natural in a front of cameras.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Aristocracy

I agre with you Ofelia. Her smile and poses tell her confidence. Honestly, she will be very good as a fashion model , imo!
The Luxembourg princes married beautiful wives. Lucky men.

Old 06-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Royal Highness

50e anniversaire du Cercle Parachutiste Luxembourgeois - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2015
Old 07-09-2015, 04:48 AM
Administrator

Princess Claire and her mother Gabriele attended the Elie Saab fashion show as part of the Paris Fashion Week on July 8. Claire's wedding dress had been by Elie Saab.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 07-28-2015, 03:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Video of the family
Félix et Claire De Luxembourg - vidéo dailymotion
Old 07-29-2015, 08:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Prince Felix of Luxembourg and his family were featured in the past edition of the French magazine, Point de Vu. The photos were taken at the family’s home, Château les Crostes in Southern France.
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...14&oe=564702D6
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...8f&oe=5611DAEB
https://scontent-ams2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...27&oe=564473AC
Old 07-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The new photos are lovely, little Princess Amalia is adorable. I like how we seem to be getting more photos of the family lately. Prince Felix is very handsome.
I think the photos were released last month as principessa had posted the first photo on 3/6/2015.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Prince Felix of Luxembourg and his family were featured in the past edition of the French magazine, Point de Vu. The photos were taken at the family’s home, Château les Crostes in Southern France.
I didn't realise the family lived in France until I saw these photos - I'd always thought they lived in Luxembourg. I Googled Château les Crostes out of curiosity and it appears that you can stay there. Is this the same château?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Majesty

Yes, the Dutch weekly program Blauw Bloed had an interview with the couple, showing the beautiful domain in the Var (Provence). The domain is run by a manager working for the vineyard, M Bruno Clément and a dozen of staff. The princely couple themselves lives on the large domain but not in the actual château which has a number of chambres d'hôtes. There are a number of beautiful provençal style maisons on the domain, there is an héliport even, I assume the couple lives in one of these.
Old 07-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
The new photos are lovely, little Princess Amalia is adorable. I like how we seem to be getting more photos of the family lately. Prince Felix is very handsome.
I think the photos were released last month as principessa had posted the first photo on 3/6/2015.

I didn't realise the family lived in France until I saw these photos - I'd always thought they lived in Luxembourg. I Googled Château les Crostes out of curiosity and it appears that you can stay there. Is this the same château?
"Point de vue" magazine has always lovely photos and of great quality. It's my preferred magazine about royals.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

11-10-2015-LuxExpo.

HRH Princess Claire visit the Charity-Indoor Spinning-Marathon.

Organ donation can save lives.
That was the message of the Spinning Marathon, which took place in Luxembourg on Sunday.

Tageblatt:

Tageblatt Online - Organspenden retten Leben - Luxemburg
Old 10-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Majesty

claire is a natural at this! what a fantastic choice of charity to support for her, so it just makes sense that she went there on her own and looking so confident. i can't wait to see her out and about more and learning about other charities she chooses to support.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-19-2015, 06:48 AM
Serene Highness

18-10-2015 -Limpertsberg

HRH Prince Félix attent the gala of the 25th BGL BNP Paribas Luxembourg Open.

Former Belgian Tennisstar Kim Clijsters, who won the tournamant 5 times,
became the "Luxembourg WTA Special Award"

WORT:

http://www.wort.lu/de/sport/im-trams...a165c55dc4b857

Tageblatt:

Tageblatt Online - Gala im Tramsschapp - Nachrichten
Old 10-29-2015, 09:13 PM
Majesty

i thought this may interest some of you: claire will be defending her thesis in her university in rome on 11th november.

Quote:
Claire M. de Nassau Lademacher

DIFENDERÀ PUBBLICAMENTE LA TESI

A bioethical analysis of the place of consent in organ donation

with particular reference to the United States, Germany and Austria

(Direttore: Prof. D. G.J. Woodall)

Mercoledì, 11 novembre 2015, alle ore 15.00

nell’aula tesi dell’Ateneo

Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum

Via degli Aldobrandeschi, 190 – 00163 Roma

Tel. (+39) 06 / 916891
- Dottorato in Bioetica - Claire M. de Nassau Lademacher
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
i thought this may interest some of you: claire will be defending her thesis in her university in rome on 11th november.

As someone who is going through the same process, i can only say a heartfelt BRAVA!
Old 11-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

How wonderful ! Princess Claire must feel both excited and a little anxious. A thesis defense is a great event in a life. Kudos to her for having completed this hard work !
Old 11-24-2015, 06:57 PM
Nobility

Luxarazzi : Félix Somewhere with Lelio Orsini d'Aragona
Old 11-25-2015, 10:16 AM
Royal Highness

Who is the prince Lelio Orsini d'Aragona?
Old 11-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Nobility

He is the heir to the old Papal/Roman princely noble family Orsini's last remaining branch Gravina. This is the same Orsini family you see in Movies/TV shows about the De Medicis, Borgias, the Renaissance, etc. His mother is a Georgian princess hence the interest in and visits to Georgia. He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.

His family at Prussian royal wedding.
Luisa, Lelio et Dorothea Orsini au mariage du prince Georg Friedrich de Prusse et de la princesse Sophie d'Isenburg, célébré religieusement en l'église de la pa...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsini_family
Old 11-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
He is the heir to the old Papal/Roman princely noble family Orsini's last remaining branch Gravina. This is the same Orsini family you see in Movies/TV shows about the De Medicis, Borgias, the Renaissance, etc. His mother is a Georgian princess hence the interest in and visits to Georgia. He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.

His family at Prussian royal wedding.
Luisa, Lelio et Dorothea Orsini au mariage du prince Georg Friedrich de Prusse et de la princesse Sophie d'Isenburg, célébré religieusement en l'église de la pa...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orsini_family
Thanks for the info .
Old 11-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallach View Post
He was once romantically linked to Felix's cousin Maria Annunziata; and is a close friend of the brothers.
I think that's basically based on a picture of them dancing together at the Alix de Ligne/Louise zu Stolberg party a few years ago and not much more

Tags
claire, felix, prince felix, princess amalia, princess claire, princess claire of luxembourg