Prince Félix and Princess Claire FAQ (Job, Education, Residence etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No those girls are their cousins on their mother's side Victoria and Katerina

Really? Oh, I thought they're ones to be envied on again...
I'm so happy I am smiling now I know the truth.

in another forum was told that guillaume, me too seems young, I hope that with Felix nor is or has been

Okay, commenting on as many of the past few messages as I can.

I agree, Valentina is very pretty.

The girls in the manueldias pictures are his cousins Katrina and Victoria Esteve. Natalie Esteve is also pictures elsewhere in the album. She has dark hair and is also very pretty. The Luxembourg 5 are very, very close to all their cousins be they Esteve, Mestre, Habsbourg, Liechtenstein, Nassau, Belgium, or Ligne. These families include many exceptionally attractive young women who are often confused as girlfriends of the princes.

There were a lot of women in grey dresses at the wedding of Louis and Tessy because grey/silver was the color of the wedding. the closest I could find to your description in the photos I have was Archduchess Marie-Christine who is, as we know, his cousin.

There were a lot of women in grey dresses at the wedding of Louis and Tessy because grey/silver was the color of the wedding. the closest I could find to your description in the photos I have was Archduchess Marie-Christine who is, as we know, his cousin.

is true as there are as 3 girls dressed in gray,that bad that the photos can´t be viewed ,I search in "ppeagency" but the girl not can see in the album

Please refrain from posting empty posts in this FAQ thread. Thank you!

Luxembourg Moderators

I would guess he's around 180-185cm, maybe even closer to 190cm

Someone mentioned not to long ago that in pictures with Andy Schleck last year at the tour de France they appear the same height. Andy Schleck is 1.83m so Felix is probably around the same height though to me he appears taller.

I think that Felix is tall,I don't know how tall but...in some pictures it appeared that Felix is not so taller than Guillaume,but in the others it seems different!

I think that Felix is tall,I don't know how tall but...in some pictures it appeared that Felix is not so taller than Guillaume,but in the others it seems different!

Sunshine, I've heard that Luxembourgers are tall people but tall by whose standards? It's really hard to guess height looking at pictures of foreigners where the locals' height are all relative to their country (and not my country) I read somewhere on this Royal Forums site that Prince Guillaume is about 5'10" and that Prince Felix is well over 6' :ermm: but I somehow can't believe it (sorry). I suspect Prince Guillaume might be of short-medium stature (5'6" or so) and Felix medium to tall (just going on pictures of them with other people).:flowers:

[QUOTE = Lalla Meriem; 1007822] Alguien que no se mencionan y hace tiempo que en imágenes con el año pasado Andy Schleck en el Tour de Francia en que aparecen la misma altura. Andy Schleck es de 1,83 m para Félix es probablemente en torno a la misma altura, aunque a mí me parece más alto. [/ QUOTE]

myself....I was very pleased to know, because he seemed small, like his dad is not so tall, and his mother is very, very small, I thought that he was not very tall, but I have two tests of his stature, in the research I got this picture of Princess Maxima, it measures 1.78 m and is about 5 inches taller than her, in total 1.83 (as minimum) coincides with the other measure, this is the stature more sure! :D

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2007/07070609.jpg (photo)

I think your right Rociocristina, 1.83 which is 6ft seems about right, as felix and hid father seem about the same height, I would thought guillaume to be about 1.75 (5ft9) but perhaps this is too tall? maybe he looks shorter as hes not lanky, but well built, I have this problem, people think you look shorter than you actually are 'sigh'.

Felix is 1.83-1.85, while Guillaume is 1.78 which is average height for person of any age :flowers: If u will look at some pics from event Guillaume not the shortest there, he is normal:) I think he even taller that some of his friends;)

well whatever their heights, their both gorgeous, I guess we will never really know how tall they are unless they themselves actually make this information public!

178cm is taller than I expected. It would mean that instead of short and squat, Guillaume is tall and robust (oh my...:wub:). Do you know for certain that he is 178cm?

I don't think we can for certain know how tall either Guillaume of Felix really are, but when looking at pictures I too would guess Felix is around 183 and Guillaume around 178cm

I agree 178cm is taller than I expected too. It would be nice if he was tall and robust, would make my day actually, but as you so beautifully put it, I think hes short and squat lol !

:whistling: Well, I've watched the Silver Wedding in Luxembourg video just now. As handsome as I think Prince Guillaume is, I guestimate him at 160-ish cm max. He was taller than Queen Paola though :flowers:

Well, Prince Albert is actually 6 feet tall and as you can see from that video Guillaume is not so much smaller than him to be merely 1.60.

It was Queen Fabiola in the video not Paola.

I agree Lalla Meriem, 1.60is far too short, Im glad you've pointed out that hes not so much smaller than Prince Albert, theres hope yet.

:ohmy: Well if that's the case I apologise for suggesting 160-ish cm. I had no idea Prince Albert is so tall.

It's okay I only remember the stats on Albert because they were readily available when he was [-]trying to be[/-] an Olympic class athlete.

I really wonder that until now I never heard any news about Prince Felix Love life.

i wonder the same as you Lumbia;/ ,but i hope that he is ok with everything:)

I found a blog about the Grand Ducal Family.
And about Felix' love life, there was posted a comment on February, the 18th, 2010:

Just letting all my fellow Lux lovers know that Fel-icious is in a serious relationship and has been for some time. I've been about 95% sure of this for a while now. I've finally had it confirmed from an irrefutable source that the information I had was accurate. Our dear Felix is unavailable. :(

:ermm:

Lëtzebuerg: Prince Felix

I found a blog about the Grand Ducal Family.
And about Felix' love life, there was posted a comment on February, the 18th, 2010:

Just letting all my fellow Lux lovers know that Fel-icious is in a serious relationship and has been for some time. I've been about 95% sure of this for a while now. I've finally had it confirmed from an irrefutable source that the information I had was accurate. Our dear Felix is unavailable. :(

:ermm:

Lëtzebuerg: Prince Felix

Do you know who he is with?

Back
Top Bottom