Prince Félix Engaged to Claire Lademacher: December 13, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll wait till official announcement but if true, then my congratulations!
Felix and Claire are a great couple and I'm waiting forward to a new royal wedding in Luxembourg.

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy couple!!!
I hope the official statement will come soon. The engagement doesn't come as a complete surprise, though. They have been dating for years, Claire has attended many family events, and now that Guillaume's wedding is done...

What a nice picture of them! Awwww, I am so happy!

Are there any pics of Claire's family?
And more detailed information.
Thanks in advance.

Wonderful news! I am so happy for them. Congratulations!

This is great news. So perhaps in 2013 we will have 2 weddings - Felix and Prss Madeleine of Sweden and a baby for Dss Kate & William. Something wonderful to look forward to.

Aw, congratulations to them :flowers:
The engagement picture is just so beautiful, I much prefer that to those of Guillaume and Stéphanie, though theirs were sweet too.

Wonderful news, they look lovely together. Many congratulations to the couple and their families!

The announcement is after the Hedit. Grand Duke 's engagement and wedding. Well done ! congratulations to them.

Great news! Another royal wedding is coming! The pictures are lovely and Claire is really beautiful. Congratulations!!!!

congratulations to the couple....the girl friend is beautiful

Awwww! Congratulations to the couple and their families!

Congratulations!!!!!! wonderful news ! And another happy couple to write about in my royal blog=)

Extremely happy for them !!! I can't wait for the wedding !!!

Wonderful news and congratulations to the happy couple!

oh my! im soooo HAPPY!!! Congratulations for the both of them.
we arent in 2013 yet, and we've got so many great news and celebrations going on for 2013, it will be again such a joyful royal year!

Princess Madeleine & Chris wedding, Prince Felix & Claire Lademacher wedding, Duke & Duchess of Cambridge baby, King Carl Gustaf ruby celebrations, ...

i think we will get a few more surprises to come, such as Princess Charlene pregnancy and baby, and possible Crown Princess Victoria late 2013 2nd pregnancy announcement...

Congratulations to the couple!! The picture posted of the two of them is absolutely adorable.

It will be fun to have another royal wedding, although I doubt it will be on the same scale as Guillaume's, since he is the heir.

Definitely another wedding I'll be looking forward to!

Back
Top Bottom