Prince Félix Engaged to Claire Lademacher: December 13, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I don't think that it's so surprising that some German magazines would report Claire's engagement to Prince Felix, Claire, after all, is German and that enhances an interest in her by the German public, I would think.

An Armenian news channel announced the engagement about an hour ago. :eek:
I mean, most Armenians I know have never even heard of a country Luxembourg, let alone it's Grand Ducal Family!

Mind you, Guillaume and Stephanie's wedding was surprisingly well covered, probably second only to William and Kate's and actually better than Victoria and Daniel's.

It didn't make the news here,most Irish people would know a bit about Luxembourg but I doubt any of them (except me) are aware it has a Grand Ducal Family let alone the engagement of Prince Felix :D

It didn't make the news here,most Irish people would know a bit about Luxembourg but I doubt any of them (except me) are aware it has a Grand Ducal Family let alone the engagement of Prince Felix :D

My husband first saw the news on Twitter. He came running in to tell me saying "Felix and Claire are engaged, I didn't see that coming at all". We fell around laughing as he had been completely unaware of their existence until that moment. :lol:

Now, Guillaume and Stephanie are a different story. He has fallen in love with them. :flowers:

There will be an oficial press conference in order to see the engagemet ring and some oficial photos???

I hope we will soon see official pictures, the ring and hear them talk on press-conference

I don't think we will, conference and photos would be already held cause I'm pretty sure that this engagement wasn't so unexpected. Court announced the engagement, gave few private photos and I don't think we will get something more. G&S was different case, he is a heir but rest of the children live out of spotlight except family events and few important events in Lux. Only chance to see ring would be when Claire will accompany Felix for some event (maybe Christoph wedding in December).

After the horrific tragic events of yesterday in the US, this is welcome news to see when the front page of the site just came up now.

Congratulations to Felix and Claire!! A long and happy life to them filled w/much happiness and blessings. :)

Good-looking couple, congratulations to them.

She looks similar (shape of eyes and nose, facial shape) to Tessy and Stephanie. The brothers certainly have a type.

I don't think we will, conference and photos would be already held cause I'm pretty sure that this engagement wasn't so unexpected. Court announced the engagement, gave few private photos and I don't think we will get something more. G&S was different case, he is a heir but rest of the children live out of spotlight except family events and few important events in Lux. Only chance to see ring would be when Claire will accompany Felix for some event (maybe Christoph wedding in December).

I would have thought they would have a press conference. After all, Prince Joachim, Madeleine (her first engagement), Princes Andrew and Edward and I am sure others, did press conferences when they got engaged and they are not heirs.

I still think and hope there will be a phto session with the bridal Couple and their parents. This was also the case for Prince Guiallame and Sibilla Weiller who are in a similar postion then Felix and Claire.
Even Felix austrian cousins Imre, Christophe and Marie Christine had photo Sessions.

Congratulations to them!!! They certainly make a handsome couple! :twohearts: Claire's CV and background in general are astonishing, the Lux Princes have chosen great partners so far, IMO. Their Habsburg cousins - and many others - should take notes! ;)

Well, I guess I am the only one but I don't like her that much from what I have seen of her. When I look at the photos that are available of her and them, she comes across to me as a bit arrogant and wanting to be in the spotlight a bit too much. She's the boss and he has nothing to tell, that is the vibe that she gives me.

Anyway, to each his/her own couple so I will leave this couple alone.

Tomorrow afternoon (December 27, 2012), there is a photo opportunity at Chateau Berg with Prince Felix and Claire Lademacher!

They look so happy!

And for the family picture: WOW, what is this family big!

Any good photos of the ring?

Great Picture , great smiles , great family .
The old Duke Jean did not attend.

I think she's lovely! I want to see her ring.

Hmmm, no, not my cup of tea. I still get the same unpleasant vibe from her as I mentioned before. Oh well, there's a couple for everyone and I stick with his oldest brother.

These photos really are lovely. I think Claire looks beautiful, poised and very sweet. The vibe that I get is that she seems comfortable with her new family.

I'm happy there was a photoshoot :)

The photos are really nice, they look very happy and so does Maria Teresa...
I like what Claire is wearing, it's very sweet and soft and gives her a young vibe, which was something lacking in Stephanie. Well, my opinion may be a bit biased because she wearing my favourite colour combination... I also like the way she put her hair, to one side... I think she's very beautiful and feminine while being very soft, if you know what I mean. I think she has a beautiful profile as well.

And, unlike Skippy, I get a very good vibe from her, butthese things are always so subjective, right?

Lovely photos! They look so happy. Claire is realy beautiful.

What a pity that there was no close-up of the whole royal family and family Lademacher.

Very strange they didn´t show the ring.

Both families look very nice. I like how MT & Claire seemed to have matches to have match their outfits. Looking forward to their wedding!

Now I wait for the wedding date!

Back
Top Bottom