The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Commoner

No those girls are their cousins on their mother's side Victoria and Katerina

Old 07-25-2009, 03:46 AM
Commoner

Really? Oh, I thought they're ones to be envied on again...
I'm so happy I am smiling now I know the truth.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Aristocracy

in another forum was told that guillaume, me too seems young, I hope that with Felix nor is or has been
Old 07-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Okay, commenting on as many of the past few messages as I can.

I agree, Valentina is very pretty.

The girls in the manueldias pictures are his cousins Katrina and Victoria Esteve. Natalie Esteve is also pictures elsewhere in the album. She has dark hair and is also very pretty. The Luxembourg 5 are very, very close to all their cousins be they Esteve, Mestre, Habsbourg, Liechtenstein, Nassau, Belgium, or Ligne. These families include many exceptionally attractive young women who are often confused as girlfriends of the princes.

There were a lot of women in grey dresses at the wedding of Louis and Tessy because grey/silver was the color of the wedding. the closest I could find to your description in the photos I have was Archduchess Marie-Christine who is, as we know, his cousin.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post

There were a lot of women in grey dresses at the wedding of Louis and Tessy because grey/silver was the color of the wedding. the closest I could find to your description in the photos I have was Archduchess Marie-Christine who is, as we know, his cousin.

is true as there are as 3 girls dressed in gray,that bad that the photos can´t be viewed ,I search in "ppeagency" but the girl not can see in the album
Old 08-17-2009, 03:15 AM

Please refrain from posting empty posts in this FAQ thread. Thank you!

Luxembourg Moderators
Old 10-21-2009, 02:17 AM
Courtier

Does anyone know how tall is Prince Felix?
Old 10-21-2009, 02:24 AM
Aristocracy

I would guess he's around 180-185cm, maybe even closer to 190cm
Old 10-21-2009, 05:01 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Someone mentioned not to long ago that in pictures with Andy Schleck last year at the tour de France they appear the same height. Andy Schleck is 1.83m so Felix is probably around the same height though to me he appears taller.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:39 AM
Aristocracy

Having seen the pictures I agree on that. They do seem to be just as tall with maybe just a few cm difference.

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Arrivée du Tour de France de cyclisme 2008 (the pic)
Old 10-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

I think that Felix is tall,I don't know how tall but...in some pictures it appeared that Felix is not so taller than Guillaume,but in the others it seems different!
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_93 View Post
I think that Felix is tall,I don't know how tall but...in some pictures it appeared that Felix is not so taller than Guillaume,but in the others it seems different!
Sunshine, I've heard that Luxembourgers are tall people but tall by whose standards? It's really hard to guess height looking at pictures of foreigners where the locals' height are all relative to their country (and not my country) I read somewhere on this Royal Forums site that Prince Guillaume is about 5'10" and that Prince Felix is well over 6' but I somehow can't believe it (sorry). I suspect Prince Guillaume might be of short-medium stature (5'6" or so) and Felix medium to tall (just going on pictures of them with other people).
Old 10-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE = Lalla Meriem; 1007822] Alguien que no se mencionan y hace tiempo que en imágenes con el año pasado Andy Schleck en el Tour de Francia en que aparecen la misma altura. Andy Schleck es de 1,83 m para Félix es probablemente en torno a la misma altura, aunque a mí me parece más alto. [/ QUOTE]

myself....I was very pleased to know, because he seemed small, like his dad is not so tall, and his mother is very, very small, I thought that he was not very tall, but I have two tests of his stature, in the research I got this picture of Princess Maxima, it measures 1.78 m and is about 5 inches taller than her, in total 1.83 (as minimum) coincides with the other measure, this is the stature more sure!

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jul2007/07070609.jpg (photo)
Old 10-26-2009, 05:33 AM
Gentry

I think your right Rociocristina, 1.83 which is 6ft seems about right, as felix and hid father seem about the same height, I would thought guillaume to be about 1.75 (5ft9) but perhaps this is too tall? maybe he looks shorter as hes not lanky, but well built, I have this problem, people think you look shorter than you actually are 'sigh'.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Aristocracy

Felix is 1.83-1.85, while Guillaume is 1.78 which is average height for person of any age If u will look at some pics from event Guillaume not the shortest there, he is normal I think he even taller that some of his friends
Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Gentry

well whatever their heights, their both gorgeous, I guess we will never really know how tall they are unless they themselves actually make this information public!
Old 10-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Nobility

178cm is taller than I expected. It would mean that instead of short and squat, Guillaume is tall and robust (oh my...). Do you know for certain that he is 178cm?
Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think we can for certain know how tall either Guillaume of Felix really are, but when looking at pictures I too would guess Felix is around 183 and Guillaume around 178cm
Old 10-27-2009, 07:28 AM
Gentry

I agree 178cm is taller than I expected too. It would be nice if he was tall and robust, would make my day actually, but as you so beautifully put it, I think hes short and squat lol !
Old 10-27-2009, 08:10 PM
Aristocracy

I think Guillaume measured 1.75m as much!!