Prince Félix and Princess Claire FAQ (Job, Education, Residence etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think any of us can really answer that question. Nothing official has ever been mentioned about a girlfriend and we haven't seen him with any women recently.

I wonder how Prince Felix keep his relationship ( if he had GF ) out from the press. And it's impossible that he don't have girlfriend his one of the stunning prince for me among some other European Prince.

I wonder how Prince Felix keep his relationship ( if he had GF ) out from the press. And it's impossible that he don't have girlfriend his one of the stunning prince for me among some other European Prince.

He is very discreet. And, the fact that none of the women he's dated have ever blabbed anything about him says to me that he has made good choices about the quality of women he has dated. It also helps that Felix hasn't been living in Luxembourg. Guillaume has had several women make the glossy magazines there. Felix doesn't have this problem because while everyone in Luxembourg may recognize him I doubt if the people in Geneva, Brussels, London, New York or Rome would know who he was on sight.

It also helps that Felix hasn't been living in Luxembourg. Guillaume has had several women make the glossy magazines there.

:ermm:
I've never seen Guillaume in the tabloids with regards to any girl except Pia. Michaela hasn't been photographed with him to my knowledge.

Are there also any pictures of Felix with supposed girlfriends?

I have not seen any, or any suspected Fiancee, anyone seen one?

I wish anyone from us here will be his fiancee! (crossing fingers...)
I also haven't seen one. The media is very careful.

I wish anyone from us here will be his fiancee! (crossing fingers...)
I also haven't seen one. The media is very careful.

I agree with you, I wish it was one of us too, I do not think that it is the media that are so careful with what they publish more of the royals themselves that are careful to not only choose the right women/girls. To also make sure that there private lives are not exposed by making the right choses, to be sure I will ask this. Does anybody know if felix's parents have some type of an agreement on how much information the media can put out about not just felix but his other siblings as well?:flowers:

Are there also any pictures of Felix with supposed girlfriends?

There are have never been any public pictures of Felix with any women reported to be his girlfriend. I'm sure it's because he lives in places where people don't recognize him as a Prince of Luxembourg and those people who do know what he is are too discreet to spread around pictures of his private life. It is my understanding that the Luxembourg royals really only closely associate with their cousins and vic-versa, and they keep their friends and associates at an arms length.

With regards to Guillaume his love interests do make the tabs in Luxembourg and have read articles concerning 3 different women.

There are have never been any public pictures of Felix with any women reported to be his girlfriend. I'm sure it's because he lives in places where people don't recognize him as a Prince of Luxembourg and those people who do know what he is are too discreet to spread around pictures of his private life. It is my understanding that the Luxembourg royals really only closely associate with their cousins and vic-versa, and they keep their friends and associates at an arms length.

With regards to Guillaume his love interests do make the tabs in Luxembourg and have read articles concerning 3 different women.

I should say that they are one of the luckiest royals in the world when they live outside their country because there is no horror of cognizance from the intrusive press.

But he hasn't confirmed one from them, right? Very well, then.

I should say that they are one of the luckiest royals in the world when they live outside their country because there is no horror of cognizance from the intrusive press.

But he hasn't confirmed one from them, right? Very well, then.

Nope he didn't even confirm Pia although she shouted from the roof to anyone who would listen that they were together afterward.

That's interesting about Pia maybe she except to be a modern Cinderela ( Like Princess Diana ) Perhaps.

What an expectation! The only thing I don't want to happen is the fulfillment of her wish.:lol:

I bet he will attend the Regina Apostolorum Pontifical University, the university of the catholic order and mouvement Regnum Christi, whose clergy members are known as Legionaries of Christ. There is a master in ethics in english also at statal Rome universtity, but I think that it has not the prestige to attract a stranger prince (and the course probably starts in september) ; the pontifical university, on the contrary, certify you that you're studying the catholic church point of view and that make a sense of going to Rome. The movement is thought to be quite conservative. And at this point we can't exclude a religious vocation for Felix as this movement is very capable in inspiring such vocations to royals (Paul of Austria, Alexander and Elena of 2 Sicilies, a Lobkowicz, a de Merode,...)
The site of this University is quite bad but I have understood that students can follow the program all over the year or in an intensive way (4 weeks : 1 in October, 1 in November, one in March, one in April for example...I can't remeber the correct months)
Finally: what a delicate topic to study for a Luxemburg prince!!

Do you have a link for the program at the statal Rome university? I cannot find it. I found the information on the program at UPRA.

I've been reading over the information about the Masters in Bioethics at UPRA and it seems like a very intense program. I mean there is a regular program and an intensive program but they both seem pretty intense to me. I paid special attention to the admission requirements. It seems that to be admitted to the Masters program you must first have a bachelor's degree in Bioethics or Theology (this one from an ecclesiastical school) and you must have 8/10 scoring which translates to cum laud or better. Or you must have completed the 6 years of Theological-philosophical study in a seminary of the church. I think we can all agree that Felix hasn't attended seminary for 6 years. The admission requirements further state that even students who already hold Medical Doctor degrees would only be admitted into the bachelor program if they do not meet any of the aforementioned requirements.

So, the offical site says that he's pursuing the Master in Bioethics in Rome not that he's starting out in the masters program. Unless he's attending the Roman state university I think he may be starting out in the 2 year bachelor program leading into the master program. Anyone else check out the info and have a guess? I couldn't find a bachelor of bioethics degree offered in the Geneva/Lausanne area which is where he has been living since at least 2006/2007.

Well, then since he's starting in October he has to be doing UPRA because the La Sapienza doesn't start at the right time but a program does start in October at UPRA.

Some of my friend take online university degree program, maybe Felix did the same? :flowers:

I couldn't find an online bioethics bachelor degree program. There are some theology ones online but I didn't notice any from a catholic approved school.

"In June 2009, the Grand Ducal Court announced that in October 2009 Prince Félix will begin a masters degree in bioethics from Regina Apostolorum Pontifical Athenaeum in Rome, Italy. He will obtain freelance work during this period." :flowers:

And what Lux tabloids think about Felix private life? I mean they EVEN considered any women? The best looking Nassau brother and even no idea?

Pia, Michaela and...? :flowers:

Ella Ann - a very young Australian women.

All the articles I have read from Lux tabs about Felix's love life don't indicate a single women they indicate a "frauenschwarm," and they literally say klar ist Felix mit frauenschwarm. They talk about him being a playboy, however, there has never been any proof or firsthand stories about playboy methods. I've only ever heard from private sources about 2 girlfriends, but also that he has a tendency to be a playboy (but nothing major). Personally, I think he just hasn't found someone who just flat out does it for him so he keeps looking. He is very discreet. I think this is to protect the people he is with almost as much as it is to protect himself.

I've actually been looking over the thousands of pictures I have of the Luxembourg family (saved over many years) and I notice that Felix is one of the most openly affectionate members of the family. Especially when he was living at home he was always being affectionate with Alexandra and Sebastien. He seemed particularly close to Alex and Seb. I think Felix might be the sibling that everyone is the closest to. Sebastien is also very openly affectionate with his siblings and especially his Habsbourg, Liechtenstein and Esteve cousins. The unscripted physical displays of affection within the immediate and extended family branches of the de Luxembourg family are numerous and genuine. Maybe I didn't notice before because my crush on Felix blinded me to his real human nature. Felix seems very outgoing and open with how he feels about the people who are important to him and seems to be very protective of them.

I think I (we) may have been underestimating Felix's ability to be emotionally involved and affectionate with his family and his female associates. I've been studying body language and seems to me that Felix is a lot more sensitive and expressive than the tabloids lead us to believe. I don't doubt he likes a good time, but I think there is much more to him than that. Just, my humble opinion.

All the articles I have read from Lux tabs about Felix's love life don't indicate a single women they indicate a "frauenschwarm," and they literally say klar ist Felix mit frauenschwarm.

What exactly is a 'frauenschwarm?" For those of us who don't speak german? The online translator I use isn't very clear.

I think I saw on another forum, saying it was an ana girl who attended the wedding anniversary of the great dukes, and also attended the wedding of Louis TESSY and she even looks at some photos

We need some proof:ROFLMAO: Do you have any pictures:flowers:? I remember read that he was with blond girl on friend's wedding in Belgium :cool:

What exactly is a 'frauenschwarm?" For those of us who don't speak german? The online translator I use isn't very clear.

It literally means swarm of women a.k.a The swarm of women who want him. I'm sure whenever he goes somewhere that it is known who he is that he has a swarm of women congregate around him. He's so attractive, IMHO, that I'd expect this to happen even where women don't know he's a prince.

Felix has dated another women after the Anna you are referring to, so I assume it isn't still going on with her.

Could you point her out in the pictures she is supposed to be in at the anniversary and the wedding. I've heard people saying that a blonde girl was his girlfriend at the wedding before but when I saw the picture they were referring to it turned out to be his cousin Marie-Christine.

well in another forum says that the girl seen in the photo is not blond, I will find the photo for that you look at the girl .
LallaMerian if felix has a unique beauty, he is very handsome, not because he is a prince, when I first saw it is a magazine I did not realize is that Prince seems to me very gentleman, seductive, charming, of every things

well in another forum says that the girl seen in the photo is not blond, I will find the photo for that you look at the girl .
LallaMerian if felix has a unique beauty, he is very handsome, not because he is a prince, when I first saw it is a magazine I did not realize is that Prince seems to me very gentleman, seductive, charming, of every things

In what photo? I've looked at all the pictures of Louis' wedding including some private ones and all the people I see are family or close friends of Louis and Tessy.

Was this discussion in theroyalforums or another site?

Perhaps this is the picture you are referring to? This is an unidentified women from an event in Monaco. She looks a lot like Valentina Baytina, IMHO, who is well known in the royal circle, but I can't be certain. However, Valentina is not involved with Felix.

^ Thanks for the info on that pic. I've always wondered if that girl was one of Felix's girlfriends or not. She is very pretty.

That is not the picture of which I speak, but in another forum says that at that time was girlfriend of guillaume not felix, had a picture on the wedding of Louis, the only picture is in the wedding anniversary of grands dukes

this is the picture

ManuelDias.com - 2006.06.30 Theatre/136

the gallery picture of the wedding of Louis are on the website "royalpress.nl" but no longer can see the photos. she wore a gray dress with green shoes, I think!!!!

Back
Top Bottom