The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Aristocracy

that information! I hope felix does not is studing at Italy, all the information you have, please let me know.

lalla Merien your comment a few months ago that Felix was living in Lausanne, Switzerland, you know yes still he live there or he abandonment lausanne?

Old 06-17-2009, 02:23 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I'm sure they won't announce where he will study but I'm certain that he doesn't speak Italian, and if he does not well enough for such advanced studies.

It is a delicate topic. I'm surprised. Although, it certainly does imply that he's more than just a pretty face. You definitely have to have some intellect study bioethics. Given his father's stance on euthanasia and the fact that his cousin Archduke Imre is active in the anti-euthanasia community I'm not surprised at the topic just that Felix would be interested. I knew when he cut his hair that he'd made a change in his life, and I guess moving country and staring a advanced degree is a change.
Yes, Prince Felix does seem to be quite the intellectual. I think he may have been at least partially motivated by the euthanasia issue surrounding his father, the Grand Duke.

Where did you hear about Archduke Imre being involved in the anti-euthanasia movement?

I'm not quite sure that his haircut was necessary for the move though. I was quite fond of his long hair. :(

Old 06-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by rociocristina View Post
that information! I hope felix does not is studing at Italy, all the information you have, please let me know.

lalla Merien your comment a few months ago that Felix was living in Lausanne, Switzerland, you know yes still he live there or he abandonment lausanne?
Well, I was under the impression that he was living between Geneva and Morges (near Lausanne) because he was working in Morges for several years.

He will not begin his classes in Rome until October (which is cruel irony b/c that is when I arrive in Geneva for the same purpose) and it implies on the official site that he is still working in Morges with the GCMSA. However, he has been in Luxembourg quite a lot recently I suspect that he has already ended his employment in Geneva and is passing the time in Luxembourg before he settles in Rome a few weeks before his degree begins.

Someone mentioned the date of his classes. When I was researching degree programs in Europe most of the schools I looked at had a Fall II term that begins at the end of October. I am also starting on a Fall II schedule.

I really wish I knew where he obtained his bachelor degree from. I know you cannot be admitted to a bioethics master program without having first obtained a bachelor degree.

He seems to have very diverse interests first architecture then pshycology and sports marketing and public relations.

I, too, was rather fond of his long hair. However, in my opinion Félix could be bald and covered in mud and still be dreamy.

It really seems to me that he's made some changes in his life recently weight gain, hair cut, big move and returning to school. Perhaps he's moved out of his playboy stage.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
Gentry

It really seems to me that he's made some changes in his life recently weight gain, hair cut, big move and returning to school. Perhaps he's moved out of his playboy stage.[/quote]

I never knew him to have ever been a playboy...
Was he?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
It really seems to me that he's made some changes in his life recently weight gain, hair cut, big move and returning to school. Perhaps he's moved out of his playboy stage.
LOL, we never really even had any proof he was a playboy, there was just speculation since he was so handsome, young, rich, etc... But he's always pretty much displayed only appropriate and responsible actions, which is something I can't say for some other princes who are more in the spotlight. *wink*
Old 06-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Aristocracy

I think Felix is changing, as it is maturing

lalla merien ,and apologized for the question, but: are you going to work in Geneva? or you go to get a job ?

it's good that you go to Geneva, and just now we heard this news, I hope that felix it does not last long in Rome , and he return to Geneva, at least for when I can go!!

I think like MANBOQUEEN , I do not believe that he was are a playboy, but rather it seems such a charming man, the man that many girls conquest, which has had many women, and maybe that has broken many hearts , or maybe the opposite!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya View Post
LOL, we never really even had any proof he was a playboy, there was just speculation since he was so handsome, young, rich, etc... But he's always pretty much displayed only appropriate and responsible actions, which is something I can't say for some other princes who are more in the spotlight. *wink*
what you say is true that the prince is a very responsible and correct, not all princes in europe are like felix of correct, as I say that perhaps a conqueror is a assumptions that me think
Old 06-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Courtier

I mentioned him as a playboy because I have actually read articles in Luxembourg publications that he enjoyed the nightlife and the ladies just a little too much and that this caused friction with is parents. People who know Felix say that he is a ladies man but not a playboy like Andrea Casiraghi and that he is extremely normal, down to earth, and kind. I wasn't trying to insult him or defame his character in any way. I think he's best all around Prince. And, yes he has only ever displayed picture perfect Prince behavior.

I too think that he is maturing. I, honestly, wouldn't be surprised if he met his future princess during his studies in Rome (if he hasn't already).

Riciochristina, I will be attending university in Geneva to finish my degree. And, I do admit that I was more than a little disheartened to learn Felix is leaving Geneva the very month I arrive.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:07 AM
Aristocracy

On the one hand it is good that you go to Geneva, and if it is bad news that just when you reach he goes to rome.I'm a little sad, but I wish you much luck :) , I hope our prince does not last very long in rome , and we can see a day in Geneva
Old 06-19-2009, 02:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I mentioned him as a playboy because I have actually read articles in Luxembourg publications that he enjoyed the nightlife and the ladies just a little too much and that this caused friction with is parents. People who know Felix say that he is a ladies man but not a playboy like Andrea Casiraghi and that he is extremely normal, down to earth, and kind. I wasn't trying to insult him or defame his character in any way. I think he's best all around Prince. And, yes he has only ever displayed picture perfect Prince behavior.
Oh don't worry, I got the gist of what you meant, I was just pointing it out so others wouldn't get confused. But I think Pierre Casiraghi was more of a playboy than his brother, Andrea. Andrea was dethroned from top playboy status since he's been with Tatiana Santo Domingo for 7 years.

And while I do hope he finds his future princess in Rome, I could also be a little selfish and hope he doesn't at the same time.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya View Post
Oh don't worry, I got the gist of what you meant, I was just pointing it out so others wouldn't get confused. But I think Pierre Casiraghi was more of a playboy than his brother, Andrea. Andrea was dethroned from top playboy status since he's been with Tatiana Santo Domingo for 7 years.

And while I do hope he finds his future princess in Rome, I could also be a little selfish and hope he doesn't at the same time.

i was wondering...does Felix has any girlfriend?
Old 06-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Nobility

I don't think any of us can really answer that question. Nothing official has ever been mentioned about a girlfriend and we haven't seen him with any women recently.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:16 PM

I wonder how Prince Felix keep his relationship ( if he had GF ) out from the press. And it's impossible that he don't have girlfriend his one of the stunning prince for me among some other European Prince.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumbia View Post
I wonder how Prince Felix keep his relationship ( if he had GF ) out from the press. And it's impossible that he don't have girlfriend his one of the stunning prince for me among some other European Prince.

He is very discreet. And, the fact that none of the women he's dated have ever blabbed anything about him says to me that he has made good choices about the quality of women he has dated. It also helps that Felix hasn't been living in Luxembourg. Guillaume has had several women make the glossy magazines there. Felix doesn't have this problem because while everyone in Luxembourg may recognize him I doubt if the people in Geneva, Brussels, London, New York or Rome would know who he was on sight.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:03 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
It also helps that Felix hasn't been living in Luxembourg. Guillaume has had several women make the glossy magazines there.
I've never seen Guillaume in the tabloids with regards to any girl except Pia. Michaela hasn't been photographed with him to my knowledge.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:20 AM
Commoner

Are there also any pictures of Felix with supposed girlfriends?
Old 06-21-2009, 01:59 AM
Aristocracy

I have not seen any, or any suspected Fiancee, anyone seen one?
Old 06-21-2009, 04:19 AM
Commoner

I wish anyone from us here will be his fiancee! (crossing fingers...)
I also haven't seen one. The media is very careful.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olyashka View Post
I wish anyone from us here will be his fiancee! (crossing fingers...)
I also haven't seen one. The media is very careful.
I agree with you, I wish it was one of us too, I do not think that it is the media that are so careful with what they publish more of the royals themselves that are careful to not only choose the right women/girls. To also make sure that there private lives are not exposed by making the right choses, to be sure I will ask this. Does anybody know if felix's parents have some type of an agreement on how much information the media can put out about not just felix but his other siblings as well?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olyashka View Post
Are there also any pictures of Felix with supposed girlfriends?

There are have never been any public pictures of Felix with any women reported to be his girlfriend. I'm sure it's because he lives in places where people don't recognize him as a Prince of Luxembourg and those people who do know what he is are too discreet to spread around pictures of his private life. It is my understanding that the Luxembourg royals really only closely associate with their cousins and vic-versa, and they keep their friends and associates at an arms length.

With regards to Guillaume his love interests do make the tabs in Luxembourg and have read articles concerning 3 different women.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:11 AM
Commoner

Quote:
There are have never been any public pictures of Felix with any women reported to be his girlfriend. I'm sure it's because he lives in places where people don't recognize him as a Prince of Luxembourg and those people who do know what he is are too discreet to spread around pictures of his private life. It is my understanding that the Luxembourg royals really only closely associate with their cousins and vic-versa, and they keep their friends and associates at an arms length.

With regards to Guillaume his love interests do make the tabs in Luxembourg and have read articles concerning 3 different women.
I should say that they are one of the luckiest royals in the world when they live outside their country because there is no horror of cognizance from the intrusive press.

Quote:
But he hasn't confirmed one from them, right? Very well, then.