The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Pre-Wedding Information for Félix and Claire

The wedding of Prince Felix and Claire will be celebrated on September 21. The civil wedding will take place on September 17

Mariage S.A.R. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg et de Mlle Claire Lademacher - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Avril 2013

Old 04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
The wedding of Prince Felix and Claire will be celebrated on September 21. The civil wedding will take place on September 17

Mariage S.A.R. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg et de Mlle Claire Lademacher - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Avril 2013

In Germany and in France!

Old 04-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Finally a date! However, Germany and France correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure Felix is a member of the Luxembourg RF?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Finally a date! However, Germany and France correct me if i'm wrong but I'm sure Felix is a member of the Luxembourg RF?
Maybe the bride is from Germany or France.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire View Post
Maybe the bride is from Germany or France.
The bride is from GErmany and at the the engagemnt Photo session it was suggested that the Wedding usually takes place in the home of the bride. Therefore i find it strange that only the civil Wedding will be in Germany.

Royal Travel and Events

Old 04-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Courtier

Claire is from Germany, the Civil wedding wil take place ik her Hometown.
The place in France is near Cabasson, where the Luxembourg royal family are on Summer Hollidays.

Wort.lu - Prince Félix & Claire set wedding date

Wort.lu - Wieder eine Prinzenhochzeit - Die Glocken läuten am 21. September

Wort.lu - Le prince Félix se marie cet automne
Old 04-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princes Jean and Guillaume did not have their wedding in Luxembourg only Henri the Heir.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 AM
Serene Highness

Usually, on royal weddings when both parties are Royalty, the wedding takes place at the bride's country.

Claire isn't from Royalty, but maybe she wants to marry at her country.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Nobility

Apparently Claire's father owns a castle close to the location of the religious wedding and the place of the civil wedding is her hometown as well as part of the Duchy of Nassau, the origin of the family.

More info: Luxarazzi Luxembourg: Wedding Dates Announced!
Old 04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Majesty

Finally we know the dates.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Courtier

Looking forward to the wedding. I am sure Claire will be a stunning bride.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Pre-Wedding Information for Felix and Claire

Their civil wedding will be on 17-09-2013 in Königsstein im Taunus, followed by the religious wedding on 21-09-2013 in Sainte Marie-Madeleine de Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Any more pix of them?
Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Claire's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day. So romantic and traditional.

Also, it's so nice to finally have a date.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Tatiana's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day.
Who is Tatiana?
Old 04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindy View Post
Who is Tatiana?
Ugh, Claire obviously
Just another proof that I can't speak and write at the same time seeing as I legitimately was just talking to a Tatiana on the phone when I wrote that post

Old 04-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I am so excited we are going to have another lavish wedding in the Lux family. If it's as beautiful as Guillaume's and Stephanie's was, we are in for a treat.

I wonder if Claire will select her compatriot Karl Lagerfeld to design her bridal outfits? He is German like she is, but is a Monagasque citizen who has a home in the South of France where the religious wedding will take place.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
It's so lovely that they're gonna get married in Claire's country. It reminds me of our King Frederik IX and his Ingrid who got married in Storkyrkan in Sweden, and then sailed to Denmark and arrived the following day. So romantic and traditional.

Also, it's so nice to finally have a date.
It reminds me of Prince Duarte Nuno (1907-1976), Duke of Braganza, who, in the middle of WWII, went to Brazil to marry Princess Maria Francisca of Orleans-Braganza (1914-1968).
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 AM
Heir Apparent

i'm very happy for both! i was expecting a wedding in germany, but i'm surprised about the choice for a wedding in france. interesting decision, i wonder what made them choose Sainte Marie-Madeleine de Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, maybe they just like the village or the church of an area both of them know pretty well. i wonder if we will get to know more closer to the date.
by the way, will an interview take place, like it did for G+S?
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-23-2013, 02:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

It's sad for the people of Luxembourg that there won't be a wedding in Luxembourg. That surprises me, that a royal so high in the line of succession doesn't have a wedding in Luxembourg.