Possible Names for Louis and Tessy's Second Baby

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crm2317

Heir Presumptive
City
Belfast
Country
United Kingdom
Now that we know Princess Isabella's name we could start guessing the name of Prince Louis and Tessy de Nassau's baby.

If it is a girl I love the name Charlotte-Theresa.

For a boy Alexandre Guillaume:flowers:

I would like David and hope it will not be Jean (the fourth in family)

Jeanne would be nice or maybe Josephine

Since Louis is so close to his sister I'm thinking Alexandra for a girl. For a boy, maybe Henri?

I think it is going to be a French name.
For a girl maybe Nadine, Nathalie, Lisette or Sophie and for a boy Olivier, Christophe, Claude or Fabien

I think it is going to be a French name.
For a girl maybe Nadine, Nathalie, Lisette or Sophie and for a boy Olivier, Christophe, Claude or Fabien

Lot of them are old-fashioned names. Sophie would suit very well, as would Elisabeth (from which Lisette is coming) but Nadine, Nathalie, Lisette, Claude, Christophe, Olivier and Fabien are not anymore currently given.

What about Francois for a boy and Antoinette for a girl? They seem very historical and are names which were in the grand-ducal family given!

Now that we know Princess Isabella's name we could start guessing the name of Prince Louis and Tessy de Nassau's baby.

If it is a girl I love the name Charlotte-Theresa.

For a boy Alexandre Guillaume:flowers:

I :heart: those names! But I think they make go with names that are classic but not as common. And I think it will be a girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom