The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow, this is quite a change for them! And to be so far from family. Where is Tessy originally from?

Old 10-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchat View Post
Wow, this is quite a change for them! And to be so far from family. Where is Tessy originally from?
Luxembourg

Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
Aristocracy

This was the first time that the news came out, almost a year ago. and says:

-Monarchie:
Tessy und Louis kehren Luxemburg den Rücken

-Monarchy:
Tessy and Louis Luxembourg turn their backs

http://www.promilux.lu/php/images/promi_une28.jpg
Old 10-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Aristocracy

Turn they backs to Lux b/c they moved to Usa?
I read Tessy is not working (not a surprise for me) while Louis work for some organisation
Old 10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Nobility

What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?
Old 10-31-2009, 03:10 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace marie View Post
What exactly Tessy going to do? I mean when her boys will grow up and go to school? She finished any studies? What did she do when she met Louis?
She was a soldier in the Luxembourg army when she met Louis. The boys will likely attend a posh boarding school like their father, grandfather, and cousins.

She attended a technical high school. In my experience in Europe students who attend a technical high school are being prepared for trades or professions (or trade or professional school) and do not typically attend university. When I lived in Europe it was actually quite difficult for someone who had attended a technical high school to later change their mind and attend university. However, if Tessy is now living in Florida few places here will care that she attended a technical high school. As long as she completed the high school program with appropriate grades and can meet the required SAT/ACT scores she could be accepted to attend a university here. She could at the very least attend a community college and transfer into any university of her choice.

It is possible that Tessy attended a technical high school because she had already made the choice that she wanted being a solider to be her career and her marriage/pregnancy derailed her plans.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:10 PM
Nobility

Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Aristocracy

The entire family looks really good in those pictures, and Maria Teresa looks as if she has lost a lot of weight. She, also, looks very youthful. Reminds me of how she used to look 15 years ago.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace marie View Post
Thanks Lalla Meriem. I'm sometimes wonder if you don't belongs to family. You're so good informed :)
Sadly neither Felix nor Guillaume nor Imre have asked for my hand in marriage. I'm just a girl .
Old 10-31-2009, 10:05 PM
Aristocracy

Grace Marie Sometimes I think that Lalla Meriem is a friend or close to the family!

and changing the subject, Louis has studied some profession in the university?
Old 10-31-2009, 10:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalla Meriem View Post
Sadly neither Felix nor Guillaume nor Imre have asked for my hand in marriage. I'm just a girl .
Well feel free to stand in line with the rest of us
Old 10-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
Well feel free to stand in line with the rest of us
I am! But I've been in line since 1995 for Guillaume, 2001 for Felix and 2002 for Imre....first come first serve rule will observed

Yes, Louis did study some profession at university but we are not informed what it was. He did an internship at the Red Cross and is now (reportedly) working in the NGO field.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:37 AM
Aristocracy

The school Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil where he studied have two sections, one French and one International. The French give a "Baccaluréat général" in literature, economics and socials science and science. And I read on Wikipedia (yes I know!) that Louis wants to work in the humanitarian field.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:09 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani90 View Post
The school Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil where he studied have two sections, one French and one International. The French give a "Baccaluréat général" in literature, economics and socials science and science. And I read on Wikipedia (yes I know!) that Louis wants to work in the humanitarian field.
He did his internship with the Red Cross in Geneva while he was attending university there so it is likely that whoever wrote the wiki article was right about what he wants to do with his career. There is no reason to do an internship with the Red Cross if you aren't interested in humanitarian or NGO work.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Nobility

Princess Tessy attends a Ibiza party.

YouKioske has a virtual copy of the magazine available for online readers, with pictures of the royal reveler featured on pages 72-73 and 79. That's link to the site.

Revista HOLA 14 Julio 2010 | YouKioske
Old 07-20-2010, 09:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well Grace Marie I don't spot Princess Tessy in the pix you mention... is she only mentionned or do I need better glasses ? LOL !
Princess Tessy are so important to me as they are so rare !
Old 07-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Gentry

You need to scroll to page 74 to see her picture. I kept clicking to see all of the pictures when I spotted the one of her.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:34 AM
Nobility

I can't link that photos. You need to zoom photo to see it clear. There is even write "la princesa Tessy". Page 75 and 79 in group of girls. She's dark hair now and like the rest of party wears white dress.
Old 07-20-2010, 09:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Yes she's ony page 75, wearing some rather ridiculous shoes.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Heir Apparent

i can't seem to be able to load the magazine :(
can someone post the screencaps?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all