Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and Family, Current Events 1: March 2007 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis and Family in London

The cour grand-ducale has released a handful of new pictures of Prince Louis, Princess Tessy and their adorable sons Prince Gabriel and Prince Noah. Check out the official website to see the goodies. It looks to me as if the pictures were taken in the British capital where the family lives and Louis and Tessy attend university. While the cour is at it, here's hoping that we will get to see them non-engagement official pictures of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie as well as any official portraits of Prince Félix and Princess Claire soon.

Luxarazzi : Louis and Family in London

Tessy, a Princess All Along?

When we discovered that the cour grand-ducale had uploaded a few new visuals to the section of Prince Louis and Princess Tessy, we also had a look at their biographies as new pictures often also mean biographical updates and right we were. However, the changes brought up a whole lot of confusion because it makes some weird statements that seem to rewrite history.

The French and German version of Princess Tessy's biography now state that upon her marriage in 2006, the former Tessy Antony became "Her Royal Highness Princess Tessy of Nassau" and in 2009 received the titles of Princess of Luxembourg (German and French versions) and Princess of Bourbon-Parma (French version).

Now, especially the first part will come as a big surprise for any follower of the Grand Ducal Family, as in 2006 the cour grand-ducale issued a press release saying that the wife of the third son of the Grand Duke would be plain "Mme Tessy de Nassau" upon her marriage and the couple's thank you card read "Son Altesse Royale le Prince Louis de Luxembourg et Madame Tessy de Nassau..."

http://lux-arazzi.blogspot.com/2014/01/tessy-princess-all-along.html

I think Tessy is such a smart girl, she might have joined the Army because she couldn't afford a good college of sorts but now that she got the opportunity, she's making the most of it, making Dean's List is not for everyone and it shows how intelligent and dedicated she is.

A real piece of coal that turned into a diamond, she might not have entered the family in the most "normal" of ways (on a catholic dynasty anyway) but you won't convince me that Henri & MT don't love her to death now, she's a great woman, wife and mother and an example for many princesses and wannabes on how to take the opportunities given to make yourself a better person.

This is wonderful news. Im so happy for the both of them. I wish Tessy all the best in her Masters.

I think Tessy is such a smart girl, she might have joined the Army because she couldn't afford a good college of sorts but now that she got the opportunity, she's making the most of it, making Dean's List is not for everyone and it shows how intelligent and dedicated she is.

A real piece of coal that turned into a diamond, she might not have entered the family in the most "normal" of ways (on a catholic dynasty anyway) but you won't convince me that Henri & MT don't love her to death now, she's a great woman, wife and mother and an example for many princesses and wannabes on how to take the opportunities given to make yourself a better person.

How very true, she is one very intelligent young lady who really puts some CP's to shame. How her children are going to benefit from the upbringing that their parents are going to show and teach them. I so admire this young princess for she was smart enough to really make more of herself when the opportunities arose! Best of luck to her and her family in the future.

I don't think it was a matter of money, she probably just wasn't interested in university education. Tessy went to a technical high school which meant that she didn't have the qualifications to a enter a university in Europe. She did take some courses while living in the US to be able to do so. Most Luxembourgers go abroad to study, most of them to the German-speaking countries and there are no tuition fees in Germany and Austria for example. If your parents don't have the money to pay for your living costs, you get it from the state. But again, Tessy didn't fulfill the requirements to do so as she didn't have the necessary school education.

Thanks for the photos! I liked how they released so many. Noah and Gabriel are sweet little boys, and I can't believe it's time for Gabriel's communion already. Time flies. I wonder if he will have one with his class? Is this common in Luxembourg? I know it's done in my country (England) and Spain, although I'm not sure about other European countries.

Yes this one's my favourite, too. So sweet. :flowers:

I think she is a daughter of 1 of Maria Teresa brothers;
she is in another picture, whith I think her Parents, and without sunglases![/QUOTE]

yes, i found the info! i believe that it's maike teresa, daughter of MT's brother, luis mestre, who's married to nicole touw (who you can see in the picture below taken at felix and claire's wedding)
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2013/PPE130921103.jpg

We found the information at the same time! LOL!

:)

Thanks for the photos! :flowers: So it looks like he didn't have a class communion - nice to see a lot of friends and relatives there. I love Stephanie and Claire's outfits! Gabriel and Noah look sweet (I've used this word too many times on this thread now ;)).

In the Tageblatt article, the word 'chaos' is mentioned, and I can see photos of police in the gallery. I can't speak German but I assume chaos means the same thing as it does in English, so I was just wondering what the chaos was, and why the police are there? Are they acting as body guards?

No, he didn't had a Class-Communion, Cause they live in London & the communion was in Luxembourg.

The Chaos was because they didn't close the road the family walked from the Palace to the Church. There came som trafic between the people.

The Police was controling some cars and houses.

Now there are also pictures from inside the Church.
We can see also Grand Duke Jean there!

WORT:

Luxemburger Wort - Prinz Gabriel empfängt die Kommunion

Monarchie:

http://www.monarchie.lu/fr/galeries/evenements/2014/05/24052014-communion/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a real family affair, literally everyone turned out. Claire, Stephanie and especially Tessy looked beautiful.:)

Hélène Vesture it there and Prince Jean without Diane de Guerre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom