The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Perhaps he will do so when his other children are married? I assume he doesn't want to put some silly ideas in their heads for now...

Old 06-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Gentry

If she's pregnant I wish them the best. And I wish many children to come! In her position I would have 10 children!

Old 06-08-2007, 12:41 AM

Yes, tessy is pregnant again!! according to netty's royalty page the baby will probably be born fall or winter of this year.
I think that they should slow down just a little bit.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Why slow down ? They can afford it and, as they have started very young why stop ?
Old 06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

WOW that was soon. Looking at the pictures Tessy is definetly pregenant. That is no gut, thats a baby. BUt if is true congrats to them and the rest of the family
Old 06-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09
Why slow down ? They can afford it and, as they have started very young why stop ?
True they do have the money but Gabriel is their first child and he's still pretty young himself. I think that waiting would have done some good because Louis and Tessy would have had more experience raising a child. With two little ones I wonder if they'll be able to manage...
Old 06-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
True they do have the money but Gabriel is their first child and he's still pretty young himself. I think that waiting would have done some good because Louis and Tessy would have had more experience raising a child. With two little ones I wonder if they'll be able to manage...
They'll manage just like any other family manages.

I wish them luck and I hope Tessy has a safe pregnancy and gives birth to a healthy child.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady
About time that someone agrees. Just because Louis is a prince and comes from a rich family everyone is saying they'll be fine. I myself thought that they would wait before extending their family. I would say that to any young couple and not let family money and position influence alter my opinion. I do wish them all the best.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
About time that someone agrees. Just because Louis is a prince and comes from a rich family everyone is saying they'll be fine. I myself thought that they would wait before extending their family. I would say that to any young couple and not let family money and position influence alter my opinion. I do wish them all the best.
I never agreed,it is solely up to them,and them alone.Many couples have their children while young "and in a row",so much nicer for the children to grow up together.Some can handle,and some don't,obviously.

Tessy and Louis yesterday,looking fantastic:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Old 06-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Courtier

I like Tessy's hair like that....it makes her look older [in a good way].
Old 06-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Royal Highness

I saw the pictures from National Day, and I say that she's pregnant. With the first pics, she could have just gained a little weight, but she is normally thin-looking, and there's no way she could gain that much of a tummy in that little ammount of time without being pregnant.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am delighted to see she is pregnant for sure
I like her very much
Old 06-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
I never agreed,it is solely up to them,and them alone.Many couples have their children while young "and in a row",so much nicer for the children to grow up together.Some can handle,and some don't,obviously.

Tessy and Louis yesterday,looking fantastic:

I never said that you did. Maybe it wasn't up to them. Maybe this was just as unplanned as the first. I wish them much luck.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Courtier

Well, at least we now know she's actually pregnant, as the pictures show (Louis attentive to expectant wife at National Day celebrations)
(anyway, I still think they're too young.)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:20 AM
Aristocracy

Young as they may be, they're still a cute couple. And Gabriel is a darling. As for the pictures, I think Tessy may have been a little overdressed for a summer occasion, no matter how formal. Her sweater thing shouldn't have gone with that dress!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:59 AM
Commoner

well.. I think she is pregnant!!

Coco Chanel
Old 06-26-2007, 05:06 AM
Royal Highness

Now that the pictures show that Tessy is almost certainly pregnant should we have a guess the sex, name and godparents thread?
Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Why they didn't make any annoucement? He is still a part of the Royal family.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Gentry

I am thinking the dress may have been a halter top by looking at it and the sweater may have been to cover the shoulders while in church. I don't think she is overdressed by looking at what Louis is wearing. Looks to me like he is wearing a very formal morning suit. I believe it is called. Please anyone correct me with the right name if I am wrong.....
Old 06-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Why they didn't make any annoucement? He is still a part of the Royal family.
I think it's because he is not in line for the throne anymore, and neither are his children.