Is Tessy de Nassau Pregnant?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tessy seams to me not very confortable in the balcony! She seams to be very shy!

Belgian Point de Vue puts the young couple on the cover (loving look between them) and announces the pregnancy
In the article they say she is a Countess. I don't beleive it's true

i agree with you rominet09 because i remember hearing in a palaca royal episode that she wouldnt receieve a title nor would there children and Louise will keep the title of "prince" but he would never be the grand duke.

ChanelWindsor said:
i agree with you rominet09 because i remember hearing in a palaca royal episode that she wouldnt receieve a title nor would there children and Louise will keep the title of "prince" but he would never be the grand duke.

You are correct, but it is possible for the Grand Duke to give Tessy and their children a title. So far, this hasn't happend.

I think that the Grand Duke should give Tessy and the children some kind of title!

msleiman said:
I think that the Grand Duke should give Tessy and the children some kind of title!

There is always the possibility that Tessy really didn't want a title. :D

I think that could be the best thing to do, children shouldn't feel aside the Royal family!

Congrats to the family!!! A very nice choice of pregnancy wardrobe.

msleiman said:

Give it a few years.

Perhaps he will do so when his other children are married? I assume he doesn't want to put some silly ideas in their heads for now... ;)

If she's pregnant I wish them the best. And I wish many children to come! In her position I would have 10 children!

Yes, tessy is pregnant again!! according to netty's royalty page the baby will probably be born fall or winter of this year.:cool:
I think that they should slow down just a little bit.:eek:

Why slow down ? They can afford it and, as they have started very young why stop ?

WOW that was soon. Looking at the pictures Tessy is definetly pregenant. That is no gut, thats a baby. BUt if is true congrats to them and the rest of the family

rominet09 said:
Why slow down ? They can afford it and, as they have started very young why stop ?

True they do have the money but Gabriel is their first child and he's still pretty young himself. I think that waiting would have done some good because Louis and Tessy would have had more experience raising a child. With two little ones I wonder if they'll be able to manage...

grim_lady said:
True they do have the money but Gabriel is their first child and he's still pretty young himself. I think that waiting would have done some good because Louis and Tessy would have had more experience raising a child. With two little ones I wonder if they'll be able to manage...

They'll manage just like any other family manages.

I wish them luck and I hope Tessy has a safe pregnancy and gives birth to a healthy child.

grim_lady said:

About time that someone agrees. Just because Louis is a prince and comes from a rich family everyone is saying they'll be fine. I myself thought that they would wait before extending their family. I would say that to any young couple and not let family money and position influence alter my opinion. I do wish them all the best.

About time that someone agrees. Just because Louis is a prince and comes from a rich family everyone is saying they'll be fine. I myself thought that they would wait before extending their family. I would say that to any young couple and not let family money and position influence alter my opinion. I do wish them all the best.

I never agreed,it is solely up to them,and them alone.Many couples have their children while young "and in a row",so much nicer for the children to grow up together.Some can handle,and some don't,obviously.

Tessy and Louis yesterday,looking fantastic:
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

:wub:

I like Tessy's hair like that....it makes her look older [in a good way].

I saw the pictures from National Day, and I say that she's pregnant. With the first pics, she could have just gained a little weight, but she is normally thin-looking, and there's no way she could gain that much of a tummy in that little ammount of time without being pregnant.

I am delighted to see she is pregnant for sure
I like her very much

I never agreed,it is solely up to them,and them alone.Many couples have their children while young "and in a row",so much nicer for the children to grow up together.Some can handle,and some don't,obviously.

Tessy and Louis yesterday,looking fantastic:

:wub:

I never said that you did. Maybe it wasn't up to them. Maybe this was just as unplanned as the first. I wish them much luck.

Young as they may be, they're still a cute couple. And Gabriel is a darling. As for the pictures, I think Tessy may have been a little overdressed for a summer occasion, no matter how formal. Her sweater thing shouldn't have gone with that dress!

Now that the pictures show that Tessy is almost certainly pregnant should we have a guess the sex, name and godparents thread?

Why they didn't make any annoucement? He is still a part of the Royal family.

I am thinking the dress may have been a halter top by looking at it and the sweater may have been to cover the shoulders while in church. I don't think she is overdressed by looking at what Louis is wearing. Looks to me like he is wearing a very formal morning suit. I believe it is called. Please anyone correct me with the right name if I am wrong.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom