Is Tessy de Nassau Pregnant?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Theroff's Royal news for 2007 lists Louis and Tessy as expecting their second child, and that's a pretty reputable source.

If it is true, then congratulations to the couple, it could just be her clothing or weight from when she had Gabriel.:flowers:

crm2317 said:
Maybe they only announced the pregnancy with Gabriel because Louis was still in line to the throne at that time. He was in line when he was born but only renounced his rights at the time of his marriage:flowers:

Excuse me,I know this is off topic,Why Louis had to renounce his right of succession upon marriage?

I think it had to do something with him having a child out of wedlock.His uncle Prince Jean had to do the same thing when his now ex wife Helene Vestur gave birth to their daughter Marie Gabrielle. At least thats what I heard.

On another message board, it too says that they're expecting a 2nd child and looking at the pictures then, i'm pretty sure she wasn't carrying extra weight! Well, if its true, my congrats to the happy couple, it's a blessing to be hve children!

Also because Tessy is a very skinny person so we can see her belly very well!!

I would like to congratulate the couple with this beautiful news!!

Congrats to the family!!!

Found this from nettyroyal.nl

May 14th
Today a procession on the occasion of the closing of the Octave of Our Lady was held at Luxemburg-City. Pictures show that Tessy de Nassau, wife of Prince Louis of Luxemburg, might be pregnant with the couple's second child. This wasn't confirmed by the grand-ducal court, but a family member of Tessy is said to have told the Tageblatt that she is indeed pregnant again.

I'll take that as a she is pregnant. Yay, a sibling for Gabriel!:flowers:

biboquinhas said:
Also because Tessy is a very skinny person so we can see her belly very well!!

That's what I was thinking looking at the pics. Someone who is thin doesn't get weight just on the belly, specially women.

If she is indeed pregnant (which i think she is) will they announce the birth? No pregnancy announcement has been made so will the birth be announced or will everyone find out when we see a picture of them with a new baby?

A spokesperson of the GD family DID confirm that Tessy de Nassau is pregnant and that the baby is due in the autumn.Also:

There will be NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT of the pregnancy by the GD Court.So you simply have to take my word for it.Thank you.

Good luck Tessy!

Last edited:
lucien said:
A spokesperson of the GD family DID confirm that Tessy de Nassau is pregnant and that the baby is due in the autumn.Also:

There will be NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT of the pregnancy by the GD Court.So you simply have to take my word for it.Thank you.

Good luck Tessy!
If there was no official announcement, where did you read this?

I hope she is pregnant so it can put everyone's mind at ease.

This link was originally posted by marilyn in tessy, louis and family thread. If you scroll down you will find pictures of Gabriel and Tessy out taking Gabriel for a walk in his pram. Tessy is wearing a clingy top and there is definately a bump there.

Check it out for yourself:flowers: :

Gekroonde Hoofden

Maybe I am stupid but on the site you mention, I click on the subject but no pix !!! I'd love to see them ! Can you help me please :bang:

rominet09 said:
Maybe I am stupid but on the site you mention, I click on the subject but no pix !!! I'd love to see them ! Can you help me please :bang:
Are you referring to the link in crm2317's post? If so, scroll about half-way down. Its under the title
Koninklijk nieuws overige landen
You will see a picture of Louis pushing a pram/stroller & Tessy is walking beside (or maybe a bit behind) him

Cute pictures. ^_^

Wow, is Louis thin! But he looks quite happy. Good for them!

suturegeisha said:
Cute pictures. ^_^

Wow, is Louis thin! But he looks quite happy. Good for them!
You have to admit, the scruffy hair, he looks really spunky :wub: , those Benelux genes!

Louis looks so cute in the pics- genuinely happy. I think one has been added this morning as there are now 3 pics. The added one shows Gabriel poking out of the pram:wub:
How cute is it seeing Louis with his wedding ring and pushing his little boy. Awww

Last edited:
Yup, she's one year older than Louis (September vs June birthday, I think.).

Congrats to the couple. I thought they might've waited a bit to extend their family. Get time to grow with what they have. Still congrats.

They are very young parents..but if they are happy together, why not?

Exactly that, young parents. I just thought that they would concentrate on family bonding being so young. They are barely out of their teenage years. Yes, they are happy at the moment and so in love. IMO, its reckless. I would say this about any young couple that just had a baby with another on the way. How is this young family being supported?

kerry said:
Exactly that, young parents. I just thought that they would concentrate on family bonding being so young. They are barely out of their teenage years. Yes, they are happy at the moment and so in love. IMO, its reckless. I would say this about any young couple that just had a baby with another on the way. How is this young family being supported?

No worry in that department.The Luxembourg Nassau's are among THE most well to do families in Europe,the size of the country doesn't match with the "size" of their assets,to say the least.
:flowers:

And then,there are those who never grow up and develop responsibility regardless their years in age,and those that grow into that quicker,I think Louis and Tessy go by the latter.And btw,isn't it great for siblings to grow up without these huge age gaps?Think so.

Last edited:
So they are being supported by the Ducal Family. I guess it makes it okay since thay are married and can have as many babies as they want.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom