The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Aristocracy

Interview?

Hey guys, I've looked all over the boards for interview clips with the princes or the princess that still function, but I haven't found any! I've already looked through a lot of the threads but most of the links are gone or don't work. Anyway, it'd be great if y'all could post some links that DO work up. Thanks! I've never heard any of their voices yet.

Old 06-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Gentry

Guillaume speaking in English at Princess Ariane's baptism:

Short biography on Prince Felix. He doesn't speak in the clip, but there is some nice footage:

If you follow my instructions from a previous thread, you'll find a clip of Guillaume speaking in his native language:
HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9 (January 2007 - November 2008)

Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Aristocracy

^ Thank you so much! I've seen the Prince Felix feature, but the rest I haven't. Thanks again. =D
Old 06-15-2008, 12:37 AM
Aristocracy

I'd really like to hear Prince Felix speaking-or see any other vids of the RF... lots of old vid links that don't work anymore are on the forums.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 06-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Aristocracy

Yeah, I would like to hear Prince Felix's voice too, sucks that there aren't any working clips. :(
Old 08-26-2008, 04:19 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmj21983 View Post

If you follow my instructions from a previous thread, you'll find a clip of Guillaume speaking in his native language:
HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9 (January 2007 - November 2008)
Hi, would anybody be so kind as to re-type the link to the videoclip? This one doesn't seem to work.
Thanks.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's_Maid View Post
Hi, would anybody be so kind as to re-type the link to the videoclip? This one doesn't seem to work.
Thanks.
It might be that the video was taken down since it looks like a youtube video- or if the user who posted it was suspended maybe? OR removed the ability to embed video.

I would like to hear it as well.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 08-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Gentry

1. Go to RTL.lu Télé - Video Archiv
2. Set the dates under "Emissiounen" from 2 April 2006 to 2 April 2006 and click "sichen."
3. Under the results, click on "RTL Spezial."
4. Guillaume's part comes a little bit after 19:00. It's brief, but it's nice to hear him speaking in his native language.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
2. Set the dates under "Emissiounen" from 2 April 2006 to 2 April 2006 and click "sichen."
4. Guillaume's part comes a little bit after 19:00. It's brief, but it's nice to hear him speaking in his native language.
Thanks! But it says that I still need to install something in my computer, it looks like a plug-in for Windows. I'm a Mac user so I don't exactly know how that'll work for me.

Anyway, I think I remember viewing that video in another computer several months ago. Maybe, I've already visited the forum where you initially posted the link and the directions how to view it. Is that the part where he was shown sitting as if he were a panelist/judge? and the background was predominantly red?

If my memory serves me right, he seemed so polished as he politely smiled and nodded to the man talking to him.

If you don't mind me asking, what did he say in the video clip?
Old 08-28-2008, 12:52 AM
Gentry

Yes you're right- the clip is of him being a part of a telephone panel for a charity. Unfortunately I don't speak Luxembourgish so I'm not sure exactly what was said, but I believed they discussed charity work and how Guillaume's family has supported the telethon in the past.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:30 AM
Nobility

RTL.lu - Video Archiv

Felix speaking at 3.48
Old 02-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
There are several clips of Felix on youtube. I notice that in one there are clips of an interview Felix is doing with a very attractive black lady. When was this interview and does anyone know if it is possible to find a link to it?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:00 AM
Nobility

Can you send the links of this vid on youtube?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:21 AM
Courtier

There are several Felix videos on youtube. If you look at this one here you can see a small square that appears in the slide near the beginning of the video that is from the interview and then in the very last seconds before the clip show cuts out it shows the interview again but doesn't focus on it and immediately ends. I love hearing Felix talk so I'd interested in watching the actual interview if anyone knows how to find it. It is not the same video as the one linked above so if more than one appears it is the one listed as Prince Felix picture and begins with him as a baby in the first few seconds but not the initial frame.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:30 AM
Commoner

Link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's_Maid View Post
Thanks! But it says that I still need to install something in my computer, it looks like a plug-in for Windows. I'm a Mac user so I don't exactly know how that'll work for me.

Anyway, I think I remember viewing that video in another computer several months ago. Maybe, I've already visited the forum where you initially posted the link and the directions how to view it. Is that the part where he was shown sitting as if he were a panelist/judge? and the background was predominantly red?

If my memory serves me right, he seemed so polished as he politely smiled and nodded to the man talking to him.

If you don't mind me asking, what did he say in the video clip?

I can't quite seem to find it. It would be awesome if you could find/provide a direct link or another source. Thank you!
Old 02-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Courtier

It was a direct link. When I post the link the forum kills the embedding so it just goes to youtube instead of the actual video.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Aristocracy

The video is very nice, hurts that Felix's interview does not go out, his voice is very beautiful, I saw in this forum that someone said that Felix was going out with a girl who has a program of tv in france, and I do not remember the name, but search to see that was and she is a black girl, it seems enormously to this that with in the spectacle, it is the same ?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:32 PM
Courtier

I've never saw any mention of Felix dating anyone in the forum ever. I've actually never saw any mention of Felix dating anywhere on any forum. I said that Felix was being interviewed by an attractive young black women earlier in the tread but not that they were dating.

Can you post the link the the forum where this was said so I can read it also.
Old 02-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Aristocracy

I am going to look for it, do not remember in that subforum I saw it
Old 02-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
You can only search starting from 2007.