Interview?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaiya

Aristocracy
City
Toronto
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've looked all over the boards for interview clips with the princes or the princess that still function, but I haven't found any! :cry: I've already looked through a lot of the threads but most of the links are gone or don't work. Anyway, it'd be great if y'all could post some links that DO work up. Thanks! I've never heard any of their voices yet.

^ Thank you so much! I've seen the Prince Felix feature, but the rest I haven't. Thanks again. =D

I'd really like to hear Prince Felix speaking-or see any other vids of the RF... lots of old vid links that don't work anymore are on the forums.

Yeah, I would like to hear Prince Felix's voice too, sucks that there aren't any working clips. :(

Hi, would anybody be so kind as to re-type the link to the videoclip? This one doesn't seem to work.
Thanks.

It might be that the video was taken down since it looks like a youtube video- or if the user who posted it was suspended maybe? OR removed the ability to embed video. :ermm:

I would like to hear it as well.

1. Go to RTL.lu Télé - Video Archiv
2. Set the dates under "Emissiounen" from 2 April 2006 to 2 April 2006 and click "sichen."
3. Under the results, click on "RTL Spezial."
4. Guillaume's part comes a little bit after 19:00. It's brief, but it's nice to hear him speaking in his native language.

2. Set the dates under "Emissiounen" from 2 April 2006 to 2 April 2006 and click "sichen."
4. Guillaume's part comes a little bit after 19:00. It's brief, but it's nice to hear him speaking in his native language.

Thanks! But it says that I still need to install something in my computer, it looks like a plug-in for Windows. I'm a Mac user so I don't exactly know how that'll work for me.

Anyway, I think I remember viewing that video in another computer several months ago. Maybe, I've already visited the forum where you initially posted the link and the directions how to view it. Is that the part where he was shown sitting as if he were a panelist/judge? and the background was predominantly red?

If my memory serves me right, he seemed so polished as he politely smiled and nodded to the man talking to him.

If you don't mind me asking, what did he say in the video clip?

Yes you're right- the clip is of him being a part of a telephone panel for a charity. Unfortunately I don't speak Luxembourgish so I'm not sure exactly what was said, but I believed they discussed charity work and how Guillaume's family has supported the telethon in the past.

There are several clips of Felix on youtube. I notice that in one there are clips of an interview Felix is doing with a very attractive black lady. When was this interview and does anyone know if it is possible to find a link to it?

Can you send the links of this vid on youtube?

There are several Felix videos on youtube. If you look at this one here you can see a small square that appears in the slide near the beginning of the video that is from the interview and then in the very last seconds before the clip show cuts out it shows the interview again but doesn't focus on it and immediately ends. I love hearing Felix talk so I'd interested in watching the actual interview if anyone knows how to find it. It is not the same video as the one linked above so if more than one appears it is the one listed as Prince Felix picture and begins with him as a baby in the first few seconds but not the initial frame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Jl41pw-WU&feature=related

YouTube - Pince Felix Feature

Link?

Thanks! But it says that I still need to install something in my computer, it looks like a plug-in for Windows. I'm a Mac user so I don't exactly know how that'll work for me.

Anyway, I think I remember viewing that video in another computer several months ago. Maybe, I've already visited the forum where you initially posted the link and the directions how to view it. Is that the part where he was shown sitting as if he were a panelist/judge? and the background was predominantly red?

If my memory serves me right, he seemed so polished as he politely smiled and nodded to the man talking to him.

If you don't mind me asking, what did he say in the video clip?

I can't quite seem to find it. It would be awesome if you could find/provide a direct link or another source. Thank you!

It was a direct link. When I post the link the forum kills the embedding so it just goes to youtube instead of the actual video.

The video is very nice, hurts that Felix's interview does not go out, his voice is very beautiful, I saw in this forum that someone said that Felix was going out with a girl who has a program of tv in france, and I do not remember the name, but search to see that was and she is a black girl, it seems enormously to this that with in the spectacle, it is the same ?

I've never saw any mention of Felix dating anyone in the forum ever. I've actually never saw any mention of Felix dating anywhere on any forum. I said that Felix was being interviewed by an attractive young black women earlier in the tread but not that they were dating.

Can you post the link the the forum where this was said so I can read it also.

I am going to look for it, do not remember in that subforum I saw it

You can only search starting from 2007.

Could Felix or any other Lux Prince have hidden a relationship for 3 years with a women who is so high profile? I'm not sure that they could have, at the very least, hidden that relationship from the gossip in Luxembourg for this long with only 1 mention of it ever. It is a small country and apparently Louis and Tessy's pregnancy was only announced when it was to beat the gossip which was seeping out. And, I don't think Felix or any of the other prince's would have a child, illegitimate or not, and not care for that child and acknowledge it. I can count 3 Luxembourg Princes without even thinking too deep that have had children born (or on the way) before they were married and not a single one of them failed to care for or acknowledge their child all, infact, married the mother. I do see that Luxembourg Princes are no better than ordinary men at avoiding the, um how shall I say, pleasures of the flesh prior to marriage but they seem to be perfectly willing to accept any children who arise out of their indiscresions. Felix with a child he hasn't acknowledged? I dare say an impossibility!

I have doubts that this is still a relationship if it ever really was, and I certainly don't think he fathered a child with anyone - yet. All the gossip forums that are actually out of Luxembourg don't mention this. Although, I did see speculation about Guillaume dating a foreign lady (not Pia).

I found this story in one other place but it appears to be a royalforums copycat. Should we be miffed or impressed that their are TRF copycat forums? ;)

Anyway, yes that is the women who was interviewing Felix in the interview that is at the tail end of the youtube clip. If Felix is speaking in it, which I am sure he does, I'd still like to see it if anyone knows where to find it. I assume it is an RTL clip.

Last edited:
firelight thank you, yesterday were not finding on the article.
If this rumor was in 2006, I believe that in this date was the interviews, and this alexandra's rumor is illogical.
But in the life of the famous ones and of the Royal Family always there are senseless rumors.

I do not understand that he says, but I believe that he speaks about the cyclist, someone habitant of Luxembourg can say to us.

I picked up Felix saying 8.... perhaps he was talking about the cyclist coming in 8th?

I think he says something like "It is a great honour, for all of Luxembourg that we have such a good league table rider. It was simply "super". It's such an honour that, after 50 years, since Charly Gaul, a Luxembourger, or actually three Luxembourgers, stand up on the platform. I cannot be better, really."

I say: I think, because I can understand German, but my Letzebuergs is not so good (knowledge non-existent, really). So even though the languages are similar, I am not 100% sure. And I know I missed a part somewhere, but now you have an idea of what he said.

Some context: Frank Schleck (the cyclist of about which this is) was the revelation of that Tour de France, wearing the "white sweater" for "best youth". So that was an honour indeed.

Last edited:
Is Felix a cyclist, or just a fan? Does anyone know why he gave this interview?

Well, he's a sports fan, and acording to the official website of the family, he organizes sports events, so when the Tour de France suddenly had a Lux cyclist doing great, he was an obvious choice for handing out a sweater, I imagine. And I guess he gave the interview because he handed out the sweater.

LadyLeana Thank you for the response, I believe that he says it, since you know the sure German you deal more than we, in 2007 was the magnificent duke in the representation of luxemburgo, Felix in 2008, and this goes to all the sports acts in the representation of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom