Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-19-2009, 09:01 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rociocristina View Post
I am going to look for it, do not remember in that subforum I saw it
I think this is the one you're thinking of:

The Grand Ducal Family, In and Around the Press

In the very first post, with a link to the picture of the girl. But this one is an old rumour (posted in 2006), I don't know if there is a more recent one. I haven't seen this story repeated elsewhere nor have I seen any updates on it.

Old 02-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Could Felix or any other Lux Prince have hidden a relationship for 3 years with a women who is so high profile? I'm not sure that they could have, at the very least, hidden that relationship from the gossip in Luxembourg for this long with only 1 mention of it ever. It is a small country and apparently Louis and Tessy's pregnancy was only announced when it was to beat the gossip which was seeping out. And, I don't think Felix or any of the other prince's would have a child, illegitimate or not, and not care for that child and acknowledge it. I can count 3 Luxembourg Princes without even thinking too deep that have had children born (or on the way) before they were married and not a single one of them failed to care for or acknowledge their child all, infact, married the mother. I do see that Luxembourg Princes are no better than ordinary men at avoiding the, um how shall I say, pleasures of the flesh prior to marriage but they seem to be perfectly willing to accept any children who arise out of their indiscresions. Felix with a child he hasn't acknowledged? I dare say an impossibility!

I have doubts that this is still a relationship if it ever really was, and I certainly don't think he fathered a child with anyone - yet. All the gossip forums that are actually out of Luxembourg don't mention this. Although, I did see speculation about Guillaume dating a foreign lady (not Pia).

I found this story in one other place but it appears to be a royalforums copycat. Should we be miffed or impressed that their are TRF copycat forums?

Anyway, yes that is the women who was interviewing Felix in the interview that is at the tail end of the youtube clip. If Felix is speaking in it, which I am sure he does, I'd still like to see it if anyone knows where to find it. I assume it is an RTL clip.

Old 02-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Aristocracy

firelight thank you, yesterday were not finding on the article.
If this rumor was in 2006, I believe that in this date was the interviews, and this alexandra's rumor is illogical.
But in the life of the famous ones and of the Royal Family always there are senseless rumors.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducii View Post
RTL.lu - Video Archiv

Felix speaking at 3.48
Does anyone know what he is saying?
Old 02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Aristocracy

I do not understand that he says, but I believe that he speaks about the cyclist, someone habitant of Luxembourg can say to us.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Nobility

I picked up Felix saying 8.... perhaps he was talking about the cyclist coming in 8th?
Old 03-01-2009, 06:07 AM

I think he says something like "It is a great honour, for all of Luxembourg that we have such a good league table rider. It was simply "super". It's such an honour that, after 50 years, since Charly Gaul, a Luxembourger, or actually three Luxembourgers, stand up on the platform. I cannot be better, really."

I say: I think, because I can understand German, but my Letzebuergs is not so good (knowledge non-existent, really). So even though the languages are similar, I am not 100% sure. And I know I missed a part somewhere, but now you have an idea of what he said.

Some context: Frank Schleck (the cyclist of about which this is) was the revelation of that Tour de France, wearing the "white sweater" for "best youth". So that was an honour indeed.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Is Felix a cyclist, or just a fan? Does anyone know why he gave this interview?
Old 03-01-2009, 01:25 PM

Well, he's a sports fan, and acording to the official website of the family, he organizes sports events, so when the Tour de France suddenly had a Lux cyclist doing great, he was an obvious choice for handing out a sweater, I imagine. And I guess he gave the interview because he handed out the sweater.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Aristocracy

LadyLeana Thank you for the response, I believe that he says it, since you know the sure German you deal more than we, in 2007 was the magnificent duke in the representation of luxemburgo, Felix in 2008, and this goes to all the sports acts in the representation of the family.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLeana View Post
I think he says something like "It is a great honour, for all of Luxembourg that we have such a good league table rider. It was simply "super". It's such an honour that, after 50 years, since Charly Gaul, a Luxembourger, or actually three Luxembourgers, stand up on the platform. I cannot be better, really."

I say: I think, because I can understand German, but my Letzebuergs is not so good (knowledge non-existent, really). So even though the languages are similar, I am not 100% sure. And I know I missed a part somewhere, but now you have an idea of what he said.

Some context: Frank Schleck (the cyclist of about which this is) was the revelation of that Tour de France, wearing the "white sweater" for "best youth". So that was an honour indeed.

Well, in the beginning of the conversation he's talking about being on the phone with someone a Claus something. I didn't watch the clip today but I have it saved on my PC and I remember him talking about being on the phone at the beginning before he said "super."
Old 03-01-2009, 04:07 PM

You are right, Lalla Meriem, he says something about being on the phone to explain the league table (or however you call it for cyclists, "das klassement") to someone. He says this before Luxembourg being proud and the "super" part.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Nobility

Thank you Lady Leana!
It does seem that Felix goes to all the sport events in representation of his family.

I found the wikipedia page on the rider if anyone is interested:
Andy Schleck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Aristocracy

I saw the page of wikipedia about the life of the cyclist , and I saw that it measures 1,86, and in a photo that goes out with felix they are almost of the same height, that felix is not so small as he was thinking, this one to my height!!!! :)
Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Nobility

WOW! Thanks rociocristina! I never put those two together. Thank you for pointing that out!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rociocristina View Post
I saw the page of wikipedia about the life of the cyclist , and I saw that it measures 1,86, and in a photo that goes out with felix they are almost of the same height, that felix is not so small as he was thinking, this one to my height!!!! :)
I couldn't find a picture of them standing near each other except for the ones where the cyclist is standing on the dais. Can you link the picture you saw of them standing near each other?

If Felix is only 1.86m (6'1") then Guillaume can't be more than 5'6"-5'9" I'm pretty surprised. You have excellent eyes. I totally missed the height connection.

Does anyone have the interview with Prince Felix and Monica Semedo which is mentioned earlier saved on their PC? It looks to be lengthy.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Aristocracy

Girls can see that andry is he of the right, and it he, he is almost of the height of the same Felix

pressphoto.lu - Tour de France 2008

Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Arrivée du Tour de France de cyclisme 2008

pressphoto.lu - Tour de France 2008

The photo is the same, but from different angles
I was thinking that felix was not so high, thanks to god that if!!!!

Sorry, The correct name of the cyclist is Andy Schleck

This page is of a magazine in luxemburgo I believe, if someone can understand the language, and gives us some important news,Thanks

Promi

Sorry,if the matter does not have to see with the forum, but i not where to put it