Félix and Claire Expecting Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to parents, grandparents, great-grandpa and big sister!

Congratulations to the whole family! :luxflag:

Congratulations to the happy family!

Congratulations!!! In a way I am relieved to hear the news at Claire looked, at times, quite unwell during some of the National Day events so this probably explains why! What wonderful news

Wonderful news! Congratulations to Felix, Claire, Amalia and their families.

Happy news for all the family

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Wonderful news. I am sure that Amalia will be the great big sister.

Shouldn't there be a seperate thread like the pregnancy with Amalia?

such exciting news! the luxembourgish family is growing rapidly :) i hope we hear pregnancy news for guillaume and stephanie soon!

is it possible that felix and claire announced their pregnancy to the family during their visit to luxembourg for national day?

claire did certainly not look pregnant in her last appearances - and seeing the baby is due in autumn (i guess sometime around october-november time), then she must be around 4 or 5 months pregnant!

on national day celebrations of 23rd june:
with a light blue dress
with a fitted jacket
wearing a pink gala dress

for alix and guillaume's wedding June 18, 2016:
https://67.media.tumblr.com/58790ff726068241c045865d345b6682/tumblr_inline_o939rms82w1sxzlz4_540.jpg

Congratulations to Claire, Felix, Amalia, and their families!

She may be due on 22 December as well (last day of calendar autumn).

I really like the couple and I wish them happiness with their pregnancy and beyond

Congratulations to the family!

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the happy parents to be!
I had an inkling that an announcement was coming when I saw her with that gown at the National Day Gala.

The winter solstice is December 21st, so the last day of fall is the 20th.

Congratulations to the couple and their daughter on the happy news. I was expecting an announcement from Lux soon but I admit not from this couple. But still happy news (and hoping he or she will have a little cousin soon). :flowers:

I would think likely due late October. She wasn't showing at National day. Though Autumn does run into late December, from experience it seems when an Autumn birth is said usually means September-mid November.

Congratulations to the couple and their daughter on the happy news. I was expecting an announcement from Lux soon but I admit not from this couple. But still happy news (and hoping he or she will have a little cousin soon). :flowers:

This hypotetical cousin could be Louis and Tessy's third child:flowers:

Considering Noah is almost 9, it seems unlikely Tessy and Louis plan on a third. 10 years or near is a pretty major age gap for most couples.

Congratulations and I hope that she has an easy pregnancy and a safe delivery.

Not surprised to see that the Luxembourg/Hapsburg baby "boom" is continuing:).

Congratulation to the Prince and Princess with the happy news!

Considering Noah is almost 9, it seems unlikely Tessy and Louis plan on a third. 10 years or near is a pretty major age gap for most couples.

I know siblings with the age difference 10+ - and Tessy will have only 31 in September.

Not saying impossible simply unlikely. Usually when there is such a huge age gap it is a matter of half siblings (not always but commonly). Not a lot of people when their kids are pre-teens and in that stage of life, plan to go back to diapers and midnight feeds. Unless a second marriage or a happy accident.

Could happen, but 90% or more chance a new cousin would be Gui's.:flowers:

Not saying impossible simply unlikely. Usually when there is such a huge age gap it is a matter of half siblings (not always but commonly). Not a lot of people when their kids are pre-teens and in that stage of life, plan to go back to diapers and midnight feeds. Unless a second marriage or a happy accident.

Could happen, but 90% or more chance a new cousin would be Gui's.:flowers:
I really hope for him and Stéphanie... it must be hard for them...:sad:

The winter solstice is December 21st, so the last day of fall is the 20th.

I would think likely due late October. She wasn't showing at National day. Though Autumn does run into late December, from experience it seems when an Autumn birth is said usually means September-mid November.

A December-birth is mostly called a Christmas-birth or a birth around Christmas or an at the end of the year birth.

Congratulations to them! :flowers: I wasn't expecting this news, so this was a wonderful surprise. It will be great for sweet little Amalia to have a sibling.

Lovely news & October's a great month to be born in. I'm just saying...:D

Congratulations to the entire Family!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom