Baptism of Gabriel de Nassau: April 22, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This baptism was much more than we expected it to be (b/c we didn't expect a public one), I'm confused some sources say that Tessi and Louis are still dating and others say they are not?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is Ronny a popular name? I've never heard it before.

I went to school with a guy called Ronny but I don't think it's a popular name.

I can't believe Gabriel has been christened already he's not even two months old. Thanks for the pictures.

lise said:
I went to school with a guy called Ronny but I don't think it's a popular name.

I can't believe Gabriel has been christened already he's not even two months old. Thanks for the pictures.

Catholic kids are usually baptized within two months of their birth....other denominations seem to take a little longer.

Kelly said:
This baptism was much more than we expected it to be (b/c we didn't expect a public one), I'm confused some sources say that Tessi and Louis are still dating and others say they are not?

I don't think anybody knows that for sure except Tessy and Louis. The only we are sure of is that whether they date or not, get married or not; they will be involved with each other the rest of their lives. Gabriel has cemented the relationship between the two, regardless if both find different partners.

suturegeisha said:
Catholic kids are usually baptized within two months of their birth....other denominations seem to take a little longer.

:confused: I'm confused as I've always found it to be the other way around... I was christened within two months while the christening of catholic babies have been older (around six months) Or is this opposite in europe?

I suppose it depends of the family's wishes. In ancient times, the Catholic church asked the parents to get their child christened as soon as possible, because of the high mortality among babies. Today, it's quite different. Personnaly I was nearly 1 year old when I was christened...

Maybe that was "official" event for Gabriel. They wanted to show, that they love Gabriel. And I dont know better event like christening.

ladybelline said:
I suppose it depends of the family's wishes. In ancient times, the Catholic church asked the parents to get their child christened as soon as possible, because of the high mortality among babies. Today, it's quite different. Personnaly I was nearly 1 year old when I was christened...

Maybe it is the family's wishes...I was baptized when I was one month old, as were my sisters and most of my friends.
Your mileage may vary, I suppose. XD

Kelly said:

Where did you hear that they weren't dating anyomre? I like to think positive about these things.

suturegeisha said:

That suprizes me. I was baptized Catholic but I would have been around four months old at the time.

lise said:
That suprizes me. I was baptized Catholic but I would have been around four months old at the time.

Iam also catholic and I was baptized when I was around six weeks. I guess it varies for all different families, but I know a child usually gets baptized in the first few months.

BTW I love what Maria Teresa is wearing at the christening-another fashion hit

I think she is finally dressing better than she has in the past!

fresh news ?

Hello everybody, anyone has fresh news about their futures ? He said they did not planned to wed in a near future but they seems great together so may be they will wed ?

I don't think that Luis, being a prince and a public figure, dares to get married to somebody else from tessy, as if he does it won't be a huuggeee celebration.. some respect for gabriel and tessy!!!

melusine said:
Hello everybody, anyone has fresh news about their futures ? He said they did not planned to wed in a near future but they seems great together so may be they will wed ?

No news so far! It's been quiet. I was thrilled that we at least got to see pictures of the baptism, though. The baby is such a doll!

I hope Louis does marry Tessy they do seem very happy together, and the royal family have welcomed her with open arms.
They make a great couple, I guess it would also mean that Tessy would become a princess, maybe Gabriel will inherit a title too.:rolleyes:

melusine said:

it was announced today that they would marry soon

but as for this posting I couldn't find any pictures!!! Have they already gone???:bang:

Thanks Suturegeisha

I saw it has also been announced in HELLO MAGAZINE
I wish them all the best for the future;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom