The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-24-2006, 08:15 AM
Serene Highness

Young European Royals marks family celebrations

In Hellomagazine.com there is an article and pictures of the Christening.

Old 04-24-2006, 08:32 AM
Serene Highness

24 APRIL 2006

Intimate Christening for Gabriel,
first son of Prince Louis of Luxembourg

On Saturday twenty-two of April, Luxembourg started with a smooth air of celebration. Young Prince Louis of Luxembourg and Tessy Anthony baptized, in the church of Gilsdorf, their first son (born at the night of twelve of March), accompanied by their respective families. The small one, who they called Gabriel Michael Louis Ronny, had for godparents Princess Alejandra (sister of the flaming father and fourth daughter of the Great Dukes of Luxembourg) and Ronny Anthony, Tessy's brother . The chapel, floral decorated, had the presence of the small Gabriel grandparents, the Great Dukes, Enrique and Maria Teresa of Luxembourg.

Party in the Air

After the religious ceremony happened a reception of character eminently private. The young parents (he is nineteen and Tessa twenty years old) were seen thriled with small Gabriel (very calm and with cautious air) in their arms.

When on September 2005, the Great Dukes of Luxembourg announced officially that his third son was expecting a baby, the surprise took over this small Central European State. Nevertheless, the attitude of the young people (who assumed with responsibility their paternity) soon turned the logical initial surprise into a warm waiting. The birth of the small Gabriel has turned the Great Dukes grandparents. In fact, Prince Enrique holds, from now on, in addition to the title of Great Duke the one of grandfather.

From Hola.es.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:02 AM
Commoner

young parents,cute baby.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:04 AM
Commoner

Hello magazine

There's one mistake in the hello-magazine article about the baptism: the name of the young mother is Tessy Antony and not Tessy Antony Hansen...I think will never learn it .
Old 04-24-2006, 10:38 AM
Gentry

I've often heard that Louis and Tessy met during their service in the army, but I never heard about Louis joining the army. Can someone clarify that for me? I thought he was still in school.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

He did the IB a while back. After he completed that, he went to some military academy. He was doing something that I can at best describe as royal/military work when he met her (I really don't remember exactly what it was.) He now is attending university.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Royal Highness

It seems it was a very nice, small christining. Are Louis and Tessy still dating?
Old 04-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Courtier

He's soo cute! thanks for posting guys!
Old 04-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Commoner

was felix or sebastian there?
Old 04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netty
I hope I am allowed to post that the Luxemburg court has confirmed already weeks ago that the baby was born in Genève, Switzerland.
Why wouldn't you be allowed Netty? Didn't you post this on your other websites too?

Welcome:)
Old 04-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Aristocracy

I just went to hellomagazine.com and read the post on the christening. They write it like this: "He is the first grandchild for Louis' parents, Grand Duke Henri and his wife Maria Teresa."

Why isn't Maria Teresa called Grand Duchess? It almost makes her seem like she is nothing!

I am confused.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenngirl
I just went to hellomagazine.com and read the post on the christening. They write it like this: "He is the first grandchild for Louis' parents, Grand Duke Henri and his wife Maria Teresa."

Why isn't Maria Teresa called Grand Duchess? It almost makes her seem like she is nothing!

I am confused.
I think it's out of convenience for the author of the article not have to type everyone's full title 100% of the time. No disrespect was meant at all, I'm sure. :)
Old 04-24-2006, 10:43 PM
Aristocracy

It was so great to see these pictures this morning. They look very happy and I wish them the best. Taking care of a baby is hard word, but I'm sure they will be excellent parents. :)
Old 04-25-2006, 03:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Also with MT's title, she only got it because of marrige. It is Henri who really has the title, so in order to save time, the auther probably just wrote it once.
Old 04-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Courtier

I noticed that the baby second name is Micheal is that Tessy's father name ?
Old 04-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know. We've heard very little about her parents except a rumour that her father was an anti-monarchist.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Serene Highness

Gabriel Michael Louis Ronny- thats full name of baby. I only know, why Louis. But the biggest mistery is for me name Ronny. Does anybody know anything about that?
Old 04-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Ronny is Tessy's brother and Gabriel's godfather.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppie
Ronny is Tessy's brother and Gabriel's godfather.
Thank you Oppie! I have forgotten...
Old 04-27-2006, 02:35 AM
Gentry

who attended this event?