The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-23-2006, 05:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janos614
I'm happy for them, too- it's always good to have a child officially recognized, even if the parents aren't married, but I couldn't help but notice that Tessy's eyes looked sad. She's either tired from the baby, which isn't a long shot reason by any means, but she seemed happy, yet dispirited at the same time.
She's just has a baby. And now she is realising that it's not going to be quite as much fun/easy she might have imagined. Babies are hard work. I love the fact that the family chose to not to hide in the bushes but to come clean with it and show her that they stand behind her. But oh, don't they look ever so young?

-L :p

Old 04-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Commoner

Hi, I've just visited Netty's site but I can't find any photo, could you help me please?

Old 04-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariamastrazza
Hi, I've just visited Netty's site but I can't find any photo, could you help me please?
I have same problem. Can anybody post link, or something like that.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:48 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the pics of the christening!

PS: Just a detail which surprised me; according to wort.lu Gabriel Michel Louis Ronny was born in Geneva in Switzerland! (I thought it was in Luxembourg in the Clinique Dr. Bohler)
Old 04-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Nobility

Wow photo on Prince Felix and Tessy,little boy Gabriel.!!! They is much happy his first his son Gabriel. It is see photo grandparents grand duchess maria teresa och grand duke Henri. Was with great grandfather Jean of Luxemburg is 85 year?
Old 04-23-2006, 11:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is the info again. In the original post, the pictures were posted ...

Today at 15.00 Gabriel-Michael-Louis-Ronny, son of Prince Louis of Luxemburg and Tessy Antony, was christened at the parish church at Gilsdorf. The godparents of the baby are Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg and Ronny Antony, brother of Tessy. The christening was attended by family members of both families, including Grand Duke Henri, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa and Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxemburg.

Source:
www.wort.lu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	475000419.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	239649   Click image for larger version

Name:	475000418.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	239650   Click image for larger version

Name:	475000417.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	239651  
Old 04-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

O wow Tessy is very pretty. Im not a big fan of Prince Louise hair cut but he seems to be very happy.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Aristocracy

Louis looks so happy and Tessy's so pretty! I'm happy for them.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
So is it safe to assume that the Gabriel's surname is Antony? That way the baby will have some privacy growing up?

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 04-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
So is it safe to assume that the Gabriel's surname is Antony? That way the baby will have some privacy growing up?
Could it be Nassau Antony or Antony Nassau or something like that?

I didn't realize that the baby could be baptized in an official church? I thought that because the baby was born out of wedlock that there might be difficulty in getting a church to accept him?

Old 04-23-2006, 12:57 PM
Nobility

No I think they still would have allowed it since my cousin did the same thing and her child was still baptized.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Wow! The parents look so incredebly young!
Old 04-23-2006, 05:13 PM
Courtier

I find it interesting that the Wort article says that the baby was born in Geneva....when everyone else says he was born in Luxembourg.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Commoner

I hope I am allowed to post that the Luxemburg court has confirmed already weeks ago that the baby was born in Genève, Switzerland.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

Tessy is really pretty. I wish Louis and Tessy the best of luck in raising little Gabriel. He seems to be such a cute little baby. I too am glad that most of the family could be there and recognize the new addition to their family. Making Princess Alexandra godmother of Gabriel seems to confirm Louis and Alexandra's closeness. :)
Old 04-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Courtier

Aw, what chubby cheeks! Glad to see the parents are well too.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:16 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Does anybody know if any other relatives attended apart from the parents and siblings of Louis? I especially wonder if Grand Duke Jean attended.

Louis looks terribly young, a 16 yo. But all the best to the couple and to little Gabriel. At least the court is doing the descent thing. Chapeau to Henri and Maria-Theresa for that!
Old 04-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
Does anybody know if any other relatives attended apart from the parents and siblings of Louis? I especially wonder if Grand Duke Jean attended.

Louis looks terribly young, a 16 yo. But all the best to the couple and to little Gabriel. At least the court is doing the descent thing. Chapeau to Henri and Maria-Theresa for that!
As far as we know the service was kept quite small and descret.
with only a few close friends in attendence.
Louis brother Guillaume was there with grand duke Henri and Marie Terese
And Tessy family.I very much doubt grand duke jean was there....:)
Old 04-24-2006, 07:07 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Tessy is a very pretty young woman and they seem delighted with their son Gabriel! I couldn't wait to see pics of them together! :)

I wish the best for Gabriel and all the Family!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:14 AM
Gentry

Thanks for the information and pictures everyone. It's great they had Gabriel baptised and only if they got married because they seemed to look good together.