Baby Boy for Prince Louis & Tessy Antony - Gabriel: March 12, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, none of us know, for sure, if louis and tessy are still together, and those that do, haven't said anything about it b/c the lrf want to stay low key. as for gabriel's becoming a prince, that's very unlikely, due to house rules, unless his parents marry in the future.

I just saw a picture of the little bundle of joy together with his parents in a danish magazine. dont know if it has been posted?

The last rumours about marriage were danied by palace. We even don't know if they are still together. On the other hand it's all right that they decided to keep their life private.:)

However I wouldn't mind seeing little Gabriel again!

Well, Louis and Tessy are still very young. If they really want to get married, that's fine, but I hope they don't get married just because they have a child together. I wish them all the best either way. BTW, I applaud the Luxembourg royal family for the way they've handled the (rather delicate) situation. :clap:

Lakshmi said:
The last rumours about marriage were danied by palace. We even don't know if they are still together. On the other hand it's all right that they decided to keep their life private.:)

The Wort newspaper said on its website that last year, Louis and his partner Tessy became proud parents of Gabriel. Surely that might suggest something...?:ermm:

What about Gabriel's surname? Any news?:huh:

I think they want to keep it in secret. Because if Louis gave to Gabriel his surname, Gabriel will have to be a prince automaticaly. But Louis and Tessy aren't married- have you ever heard about prince which parents weren't married?

mims111 said:
I think they want to keep it in secret. Because if Louis gave to Gabriel his surname, Gabriel will have to be a prince automaticaly. But Louis and Tessy aren't married- have you ever heard about prince which parents weren't married?

Not necessarily. Plenty of Princes have had illegitamate children and given them the last name of the family dynasty. I think there is a Swedish prince or Count Bernadotte with an illegitamate child who has Bernadotte as their last name. And Don Gonzalo de Borbon, uncle of one of the pretenders to the French throne, had an illegitamate daughter who took the name Stephanie de Borbon, so it's not entirely out of the question for Gabriel to possibly be Gabriel de/von/of/whatever Nassau or Luxemborg or something.

And I'm not sure but I think that illegitimate children of Louis XIV and Marquise de Montespan took de Bourbon's surname.

But if f.ex. little Gabriel wouldn't recive his father's surname mybe he will want to do what has done Leandro Alfonso Ruiz Morages illegitimate son of Alfonso XIII and Carmen Ruiz Morages who was officially recognized by Spanish courts on 2003 as Leonardo de Borbón Ruiz, son of Alfonso XIII.

Last edited:
In England, didn't they always but "Fitz" infront of the child's surname if the child was illegitimate? i.e. the son of Henry VIII by Bessie Blount was Henry Fitzroy, etc?
Is there a Luxembourgish equivalent?

King William IV of Great Britain had 10 (or 12, I forget) illegitimate children and they were all called Fitzclarence (he was Duke of Clarence then) I bet Gabriel will be Gabriel de Luxembourg or Gabriel de Nassau. I wonder why the family doesn't reveal his last name?

I don't know, but king William lived in 19th century. Royals had a lot of changed since this century. I can quote one Slovak magazine (plus 7 dní), where they wrote: Openly profess to illegimate child and then without problems reject marriage, in this has Luxemburgian grand ducal family primacy.
There was more interesting things about Tessy, Henri and Louis, but I don't know, If I can post it (because of copyright)

mims, could you summarize what this magazine says? Thanx in advance.

Well it says, that Luxembourg was in shock, when grand ducal palace announced, that first grandchild to grand ducal couple won't give Guillaume, But Louis and Tessy Anthony. Oficial informations says, that Louis and Tessy are together for one year, but the true is, Louis and Tessy weren't together until Tessy became pregnant. Rumours says Louis and Tessy had only one night thing and they aren't in love. That's why they are rejecting wedding.
Then there is something about Henri and MT. and the last one says, that Tessy is daughter of roofer (which is republican) and she served in Kosovo.
Louis will study in Switzerland and Tessy will go back to army. Modern people are happy, but other royals stayed in shock...
I hope, you understand to something, because my english is really chaotic. These informations were takem from similar slovak magazines.

mims,
Thank you for the summary. I undrestand everything and your English is really good. If facts are like described by this magazine Tessy & Louis story is sad, with no promise for the happy end.But at least the child will be financially well taken for.

Thanks Kakshmi! :)
I've forgotten on one thing. In article about Henri and MT there was something, that grandparents will take care on baby and they will help to young parents... so if is Gabriel with MT and Henri, we can say he is really in good hands. :)

Last edited:
mims111 said:
Well it says, that Luxembourg was in shock, when grand ducal palace announced, that first grandchild to grand ducal couple won't give Guillaume, But Louis and Tessy Anthony. Oficial informations says, that Louis and Tessy are together for one year, but the true is, Louis and Tessy weren't together until Tessy became pregnant. Rumours says Louis and Tessy had only one night thing and they aren't in love. That's why they are rejecting wedding.
Then there is something about Henri and MT. and the last one says, that Tessy is daughter of roofer (which is republican) and she served in Kosovo.
Louis will study in Switzerland and Tessy will go back to army. Modern people are happy, but other royals stayed in shock...
I hope, you understand to something, because my english is really chaotic. These informations were takem from similar slovak magazines.

mims111
How trustworthy are these slovak magazines?

Offf, from half tabloids and then magazines for womens... but I believe especially to that one from which were taken almost 80% infos. It had infos about prince William and Kate Middleton before first photos. I don't doubt about this.

you really cant believe rumours especially royal rumours 50% are usually made up... and we may never know the truth

Last edited:
This situation seems like a very awkward situation. Tessy looks so, so young to be a mother. I hope the two familes help with childrearing.

I agree. I mean I'm not one to always just believe anything the press says and the GD family have released statements about Louis and Tessy but on the other hand not everything the palace says may be true, just like not everything the press says is false either. The recent stuff makes me think that things aren't as harmonious as things seem, but whatever it is that's going on I hope that both families are thinking about Gabriel.

grim_lady said:
but whatever it is that's going on I hope that both families are thinking about Gabriel.

I agree with you on that. No matter how you may feel about one another, the child should come first. Don't bad mouth the other parent or the grandparents in front of the child. It will not help the situation.

Prince Louis Is so young and already a father I hope he will try to be a good father to his son and that someday his son will be included in the line of succession.He and his girlfriend have stated that they not wed in the future. Nice if they could change their minds.But that ' s their choice and not mine.

Next Star said:
Prince Louis Is so young and already a father I hope he will try to be a good father to his son and that someday his son will be included in the line of succession.He and his girlfriend have stated that they not wed in the future. Nice if they could change their minds.But that ' s their choice and not mine.

I don't think he ever said he would never marry Tessy, he may or may not in the future. As for Gabriel being included in the line of succession, I also wish for him to be included but I'm pretty sure that will only happen if Louis and Tessy marry. We never know what the future holds....:unsure: :flowers:

i think they will married someday...i mean if louis wants his son to be his 'legal' son. If he married with other girl not tessy who is his son's mother.it will be a controversial marriage..but anyway he should married with someone he loves..who he wants to spend the rest of his life with...like his parents's marriage...like i will either..cause i will marry someone i love...like prince guillaume....hehe

I don't follow a lot the Luxembourg's royal family,but is there anywhere a picture of the mother Tessy Anthony and the baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom