Baby Boy for Prince Louis & Tessy Antony - Gabriel: March 12, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a thing as paparazzi in Luxembourg? Do they actually respect the RF's private life or they just don't think them interesting enough to be on the headlines?

I think it's both. and no there are no paparazzis. there is only one satirical paper which would write "bad" things about the grand-ducal family but they are not publishing any pictures

It's good to know that the journalists in Luxembourg are so ethical and respect another people's private life.
By the way, congrats to the young parents with the arrival or little Gabriel (wonderful name).

CASSARD said:
no photo of the baby?

No, and it does not appear that we'll be getting one either.....:(
Actually, that's fair. Tessy is a private citizen and legally so is Gabriel.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
But that isn't fair to some of us who kept such close attention to the pregnancy.

How really close attention to this pregnancy could anyone have kept or paid, really? Tessy was never seen in public -- the only picture (1 or 2 in total) is an old one of Tessy and was not even that new.

It's not like this pregnancy was monitored the way Mary or Letizia's pregnancies with Christian and Leonor were when we saw them out and about at royal engagements and could see their bellies growing.

We hardly even saw Louis during Tessy's pregnancy.

Just because we know that Tessy was pregnant doesn't mean that we "followed" her pregnancy closely. Much of what was discussed about it was speculation. Maybe only 1% of it was accredited/actual information.

She wasnt being rude just stateing the reason why we dont know. She also said our and not your so she was talking to all of us. They are private citizens and frankly it isnt our buisness.

I think members need to understand this is NOT a Royal baby.
There will be no official news.
There will be no official pictures.
The christening will not be televised.
There will be no official appearances.
There will be no happy snaps in Point de Vue or Hola.
The baby will not appear in the Grand Ducal Christmas card.

This birth is private family business. We are not invited.
It is pointless to keep asking "Any pics?" If there were, rest assured they would be posted. :)

Jang said:
thanks suturegeisha for being rude

I was not being rude. Note the smiley face I posted after my sentence.

Please read Warren's post, he does a better job of summing everything up than I ever could.

Does anyone know if Louis and Tessy will now remain in Luxembourg, or will they be moving to switzerland.....with the baby...:rolleyes: ????

I don't think they are moving together though.

Congratulations...
...if there is anything to congratulate in this case. The baby is illegimate and it is not nice thing, especially for a royal to be responsible for one. Anyway, it is very good indeed, the baby is in good health. And of course it is this time a good thing, that the baby is a boy. The name Gabriel I don't like at all, but it is not for me to choose anybody's name. I would call every baby boy as Alexander!

Maybe the baby is illegimate but if the parents love the baby isn't what is the most important

sirmax said:
Maybe the baby is illegimate but if the parents love the baby isn't what is the most important

I totally agree........:eek:

That's all that really matters....;)

congratulations!

babies are wonderful things, even if they aren't in the best circumstances. I'm sure that the royal family will support Gabriel financially

wellcome little Prince

Congratulations Louis and Tessy
wellcome Gabriel

wedding?

Everything seems to be going well for couple so far, as well as can be expected. I hope it all works out for this young family.

There haven't been any photos of the baby release yet, have there?

Mathilde1286 said:
There haven't been any photos of the baby release yet, have there?

three of the christening

I didn't take the time the read the whole thread, but here is what I have to say about this.

I know next to nothing about the Luxembourg royals, and I only know about Louis and Tessy having this baby because I was browsing through a tabloid waiting to go to the dentist the other day. I was searching for things about Michael Jackson, but I found no crap about him, thank God, but I found this story instead.

Having a child before marriage isn't a problem to me as long as the parents are together. So the important thing for me is... Are Louis and Tessy still together? And even if they aren't together anymore, I hope, that little Gabriel will become a prince just like his father.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom