Baby Boy for Prince Louis & Tessy Antony - Gabriel: March 12, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Louis and Tessy - that is fantastic news! I'm glad that mother and baby are doing well. I love the name too - very sophisticated. :D

Congrats. I wish the three of them the best of luck and life full of love. I LOVE the name. Great name. I wish it was more public, with an official pic or something. It is the first grandchild. I cant believe the baby is here. I just remember the pregnancy being announced and all the arguing. Its finally here.

I hope Gabriel gets all the guidance and love a child needs from both Tessy and Louis. Will Louis be living with them? Well, regardless. Hopefully, the royal family will accept Gabriel as the Norwegians have accepted Marius.

I also hope we'll see a picture or two of Gabriel in the future.

This was good news. I'm glad he's healthy!

I hope everything turns out ok for them.

I wish one day that the baby gets included in the line of succession. It's not the baby's fault he was born out of wedlock. Even though little Gabriel will most probably never be the Grand Duke; it would be a nice gesture to include him. I'm sure he'll receive some sort of title in the future; he's the first grandchild after all!

Congratulations to Tessy and Prince Louis :D
I can't wait to see pictures

Yay! Congratulations to Tessy, Prince Louis and their families and welcome to young Gabriel! :) :) :)

The baby was born in Luxembourg

The baby was born in Luxembourg, and not in Switzerland. Supposedly the baby was born at the "Clinique privé Dr.Bohler" in Luxembourg-City.

:) :) I'm so very, very happy for them!!! Congratulations!! I hope there will be some pictures, I'd love to see them-the parents and the little baby. I think that all of them are happy now, the birth of a child is such a miracle...:)

Congratulations to Louis & Tessy.

Gabriel is a very beautiful name:)

Congratulations with the great news!:D Wish them all the best. Hope they will be a happy family!:)

Congrats to Louis and Tessy!

I may have said this before,, I LOVE the name Gabriel!!

swissluxi said:
The baby was born in Luxembourg, and not in Switzerland. Supposedly the baby was born at the "Clinique privé Dr.Bohler" in Luxembourg-City.

My mistake, sorry....;)
I ought to read more carefully. D'oh.

that's sweet. like everyone else i'm glad the baby is healthy and yes i too Love the name Gabriel. Congrats to Louis and Tessy :D

Congratulations to the parents indeed! I also like the name Gabriel, it sounds very beatiful!

I wonder how they have it with the living arrangements, if the parents will live together with the baby, I guess so but since there's not much info we don't really know for sure do we... Too bad there won't be any pictures, at least no official ones, and I doubt paparazzi ones either with the strict laws of Luxembourg.

I wish the parents and the baby all the happiness in the future!

Best wishes to the new baby, mommy and daddy!!!!!

Congratulations to Luxembourg, Parents and all Family. I wish for Gabriel a very happy life, full of gladness! :)

Congrats to Louis and Tessy! Gabriel is a wonderful name :)

I wonder what the papparazzi laws are in Switzerland. They definately not as strict as the ones in Luxembourg. So maybe we will see some pics of the baby.

I hope so.. and get no know the details of their home and lifestyle en switzerland.. for instance.. will gabriel go to a public school?

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I wonder what the papparazzi laws are in Switzerland. They definately not as strict as the ones in Luxembourg. So maybe we will see some pics of the baby.

stop saying there are papparazzi laws in Luxembourg! there are definitely none, at least none official...

OH, I missed it! I have been on spring break...oh well!

Congratulations, Louis and Tessy! And what a beautiful name for a boy! :)

Much joy and love!

cath85 said:
stop saying there are papparazzi laws in Luxembourg! there are definitely none, at least none official...

Thank you for clearing that up. I tried saying that no such laws existed but everyone ignored me. :p

MOLEY said:
I don't see what is to celebrate, A baby born to unmarried teenagers is not exactly a role model for young people in today's luxumbourg. Grand duchess Josephine-charlotte must be spinning not just turing in her grave.

Here here!!!! :)

Thank you for being pragmatic.

Another child born because two teenagers could not control their lust and forgot about protection.

That's okay..the palace nannies and his billions will pay for everything...

Since I am originally from Switzerland but now living in Luxembourg I can confirm what cath85 said, neither in Switzerland nor in Luxembourg there are paparazzi laws...there are laws protecting the privacy of private and public persons, but that's it.

congrats to everyone concerned. i'm glad they've had a healthy baby, which is always a blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom