Baby Boy for Prince Louis & Tessy Antony - Gabriel: March 12, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P-crown said:
i think they will married someday...i mean if louis wants his son to be his 'legal' son. If he married with other girl not tessy who is his son's mother.it will be a controversial marriage..but anyway he should married with someone he loves..who he wants to spend the rest of his life with...like his parents's marriage...like i will either..cause i will marry someone i love...like prince guillaume....hehe
They're going marrying on September 29 th.

louis and tessy 's wedding

I am so happy for them. I wish them a very happy family life with the little gabriel.

TamaraKhan said:
I don't follow a lot the Luxembourg's royal family,but is there anywhere a picture of the mother Tessy Anthony and the baby?

Yes, a couple. :) From the baptism of Gabriel (in April 2006) and from the wedding of his parents (three days ago).

Last edited:
Wow, Tina, thank you! No, that had not been posted before...so Gabriel was born in Switzerland. Cool. ^_^

what title would Gabriel have, if Louis and Tessy had been married before his birth?

Tina said:
what title would Gabriel have, if Louis and Tessy had been married before his birth?

He would be a Royal Highness, Prince of Nassau. Only the children of Grand Dukes and Hereditary Grand Dukes can hold the title Prince/ss of Luxembourg.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL!!!!:wub: :wub:

I know it has gone by so quickly! I wish they would release pictures for his birthday. But i suppose the ones taken a few days ago with his gran and aunt will do:flowers:

grim_lady said:
Happy Birthday!! Wow a year old already...

Yeah the last years gone quickly. Happy Birthday Gabriel. :flowers:

happy birthday Gabriel :flowers: :innocent:

It's hard to believe that he is already one year old!

With Gabriel's first birthday it is time to close this thread. In the future he will be discussed in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom