The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Happiness to Félix and Claire!! The happiest days are when babies are born.

Old 11-28-2016, 08:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to the family!!!

Old 11-28-2016, 09:06 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
So number 1 and 2 are Louis' boys and then 3 is Felix daughter ? I thought that, as Felix is older than Louis, his children would be placed first..
Number 1 would of course be guillaume. Felix is second in line and will remain so as long as his brother is childless. His daughter and new son after. Noah and Gabriel are not in line for the throne. Their father gave up his place in succession when he wed, and though his father did grant Tessy and the boys titles later, the boys are excluded. Amalia and her brother are the only heirs of the next generation so far. And will only be displaced when Guillaume and Stephanie hopefully have kids.

Congratulations to the couple and Amalia on the new addition. And to the whole family. I can't wait to hear the name.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:31 PM
Majesty

exciting news! can't wait to hear the name of their baby boy.

i wonder why they chose to deliver in switzerland. since amalia was born in luxembourg and they live in france, switzerland is unexpected. maybe the birth was sooner than expected? or maybe they wanted one of their kids to have a connection to the country where felix and claire met? interesting choice.
Old 11-29-2016, 12:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Number 1 would of course be guillaume. Felix is second in line and will remain so as long as his brother is childless. His daughter and new son after. Noah and Gabriel are not in line for the throne. Their father gave up his place in succession when he wed, and though his father did grant Tessy and the boys titles later, the boys are excluded. Amalia and her brother are the only heirs of the next generation so far. And will only be displaced when Guillaume and Stephanie hopefully have kids.

Congratulations to the couple and Amalia on the new addition. And to the whole family. I can't wait to hear the name.
Thank you
Old 11-29-2016, 02:59 AM
Royal Highness

BABY BOY | | Selda Göktaş
Old 12-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Did they already announce the name? I can't ind anything but with Amalia they did rather quickly IIRC.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Serene Highness

I think you have to wait till the christening
So possibly between Christmas and New Year
Old 12-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Congratulations to Félix, Claire and little Amalia! After Amalia got a beautiful name, I'll be intrigued to hear what her brother is called. But I think the Luxembourg GD family seems to be rather well named so hopefully it will be something equally lovely.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Heir Apparent

How long did we have to wait to know Amalia's name ?
Old 12-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
How long did we have to wait to know Amalia's name ?
No wait for Amalia's name. From Luxarazzi's posts, her name was in the birth announcement and photos were available the next day.

Luxarazzi: It's a Princess!

Luxarazzi: Meet Princess Amalia
Old 12-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

I suspect we will get a name released once official pictures are released, probably in time for Christmas. With Amalia's birth taking place in Luxembourg it was probably easy to get all the information and the pictures and release them in one go.
Old 12-03-2016, 03:18 AM
Heir Apparent

Mabye charles
Old 12-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy100 View Post
I suspect we will get a name released once official pictures are released, probably in time for Christmas. With Amalia's birth taking place in Luxembourg it was probably easy to get all the information and the pictures and release them in one go.
That, and Princess Amalia was at the time of her birth (and still is) the possible Heiress to the Throne.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Liam Henri Hartmut of Nassau

Luxemburger Wort - Großherzoglicher Hof gibt Namen des kleinen Prinzen bekannt

ETA: more photos at RTL
http://www.rtl.lu/fotoen/26668/overview/
Old 12-06-2016, 03:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the name didn't expect that. Great photos

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-06-2016, 03:40 AM
Aristocracy

The children are adorable, but I do not really like the name. Liam does not sound very regal to me.
Old 12-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Majesty

But this boy is not a direct heir (his is a son of Felix, not Guillaume)
Hartmut is after his maternal grandfather's name. isn't it?
Old 12-06-2016, 05:35 AM
Heir Apparent

First picture of Prince Liam:

Communiqué de presse relatif à la naissance du deuxième enfant de LL.AA.RR. le Prince Félix et la Princesse Claire - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Décembre 2016
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Serene Highness

I guess you pronounce it in French, so it sounds way better then.

Fav photo

http://www.monarchie.lu/pictures/pho..._800_thumb.JPG

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee