A Son for Félix and Claire - Liam Henri Hartmut: November 28, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for Felix, Claire and Amalia :)

Congratulations to Princess Claire and Prince Felix on the birth of their new Prince!

Congratulations to the happy parents!

That is exciting news. Now I'm curious which name they will choose.

I guess we will learn the names when the first official pictures will be published.

A girl and a boy, the perfect family!

Congratulations to Felix and Claire, and the GD Family!:)

Yes, he's 4th ?
Congratulations to the Family! I can't wait for the baby's names' announcement ?
So number 1 and 2 are Louis' boys and then 3 is Felix daughter ? I thought that, as Felix is older than Louis, his children would be placed first..:eek:

So number 1 and 2 are Louis' boys and then 3 is Felix daughter ? I thought that, as Felix is older than Louis, his children would be placed first..:eek:

here is the current line

(1) Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume (b. 1981)
(2) Prince Félix (b. 1984)
(3) Princess Amalia of Nassau (b. 2014)
(4) prince x of nassau (b. 2016)
(5) Princess Alexandra (b. 1991)
(6) Prince Sébastien (b. 1992)
(7) Prince Guillaume (b. 1963)
(8) Prince Paul Louis of Nassau (b. 1998)
(9) Prince Léopold of Nassau (b. 2000)
(10) Prince Jean André of Nassau (b. 2004)

Prince Louis renounced his right of succession for himself and his heirs upon his marriage in 2006.

Happiness to Félix and Claire!! The happiest days are when babies are born.

Congratulations to the family!!!

Number 1 would of course be guillaume. Felix is second in line and will remain so as long as his brother is childless. His daughter and new son after. Noah and Gabriel are not in line for the throne. Their father gave up his place in succession when he wed, and though his father did grant Tessy and the boys titles later, the boys are excluded. Amalia and her brother are the only heirs of the next generation so far. And will only be displaced when Guillaume and Stephanie hopefully have kids.

Congratulations to the couple and Amalia on the new addition. And to the whole family. I can't wait to hear the name.

exciting news! can't wait to hear the name of their baby boy.

i wonder why they chose to deliver in switzerland. since amalia was born in luxembourg and they live in france, switzerland is unexpected. maybe the birth was sooner than expected? or maybe they wanted one of their kids to have a connection to the country where felix and claire met? interesting choice.

Number 1 would of course be guillaume. Felix is second in line and will remain so as long as his brother is childless. His daughter and new son after. Noah and Gabriel are not in line for the throne. Their father gave up his place in succession when he wed, and though his father did grant Tessy and the boys titles later, the boys are excluded. Amalia and her brother are the only heirs of the next generation so far. And will only be displaced when Guillaume and Stephanie hopefully have kids.

Congratulations to the couple and Amalia on the new addition. And to the whole family. I can't wait to hear the name.
Thank you :flowers:

Did they already announce the name? I can't ind anything but with Amalia they did rather quickly IIRC.

I think you have to wait till the christening
So possibly between Christmas and New Year

Congratulations to Félix, Claire and little Amalia! After Amalia got a beautiful name, I'll be intrigued to hear what her brother is called. But I think the Luxembourg GD family seems to be rather well named so hopefully it will be something equally lovely.

How long did we have to wait to know Amalia's name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom