A Girl for Félix and Claire - Amalia Gabriela Maria Teresa: June 15, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the couple! Not a surprise it'a girl.... And born at the full moon!

First grandaughter for MT and Henri !!!! Great news !

Isn't it time to have a new thread for the birth?

Gongratulations to the couple & their families:) :flowers:

Last edited:
Congrats to the new parents and the Grand Ducal Family! :flowers:

Congratulation for Felix and Claire. Welcome to the world, Princess Amalia of Luxembourg :D

Does anyone knows when they will release the official photos?

Congratulation to the Prince & Princess on the birth of their daughter!

Congratulations to the couple!:) Great name ♫ :flowers:

Congratulation to the couple :) good news

A Girl for Félix and Claire: Amalia Gabriela Maria Tersesa; June 15, 2014

Congratulations to Félix and Claire. It's a great news indeed.??. Love the name.❤️❤️

Congratulations to the parents:flowers:

exciting news! i guess then that the rumours were right, it is a girl!

i like that they chose amalia for her first name, very regal, and shares name with (catharina) amalia. i remember claire wore a dress in her wedding by the same dutch designer who designed maxima's amazing blue inauguration gown, and now they chose the same name for their baby girl. i wonder if the couple is close to the king and queen of the netherlands...

i can't say gabriela is a name i am fond of, but i like that maria teresa got recognition in the name, as did claire's mum.

plus, big claps for the new official pictures they released!
http://www.wort.lu/en/luxembourg/ro...come-little-princess-539d7575b9b39887080372a2

YAYYY!! I am so happy it's a girl and that she has M-T as part of her name. That must make her grandma so happy!;):luxflag2:

There is a princess with that name in the Luxembourgian history: The Princess Hendrik of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau née Princess Amalia da Gloria Augusta von Sachsen-Weimar und Eisenach (1830-1872).

She was married to Prince Hendrik, brother of Willem III, King of the Netherlands, Grand Duke of Luxembourg. The Prince was appointed Stadtholder, to take the honneurs in the Grand Duchy in name of his brother. Princess Amalia became very loved in Luxembourg. Still today there is a monument honouring her in Luxembourg's City Park.

Pic (from Wikimedia): Amalia da Gloria in the City Park: File:Amalia-Monument--w.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

Congratulations! What a great way to celebrate Father's Day for Felix- a beautiful name as well!

On Father's Day as well, how wonderful! Beautiful name.

Is Father's Day being celebrated today in Europe? I thought it was an American holiday.

:clap::clap::champagne::champagne::heartflower:A baby girl for the lovely couple, how wonderful, just delighted they have a little princess! And her name is so perfect, I love the name Amelia, what a joy for her parents and I can see MT beaming with tons of love, how wonderful!

Congratulations to the couple!!!! I had a dream few days ago they had a girl! I am happy it came true Concerning the name I love this name though noone ever understood what I find in it) I can imagine both families are over the moon!

Happy Birthday to the baby, Happy Father's day to the dad and Happy Everything to the mum!

Am I right, Amalia is now third in the line to the throne?

When Claire arrived at Prince Gabriel's First Holy Communion in that lovely pink dress a couple of weeks ago, I knew she was having a girl!;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom