A Girl for Félix and Claire - Amalia Gabriela Maria Teresa: June 15, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully we will get some pictures of the luxembourg family visiting claire and felix in the hospital and maybe a photoshoot at their exit from the hospital?

Congratulations to Felix and Claire! :flowers: I've always loved Amalia, it's a gorgeous name and now we have two Princesses called Amalia in Europe. I wonder if they were inspired by Queen Maxima, although it's more likely that she's named after Princess Amalia of Saxe-Weimar und Eisenach.

I think it's sweet how she was born on Father's Day - what a lovely gift for Felix. I hope we'll get a photo of little Amalia soon.

Lovely news and name!! It really does just flow together beautifully. Congratulations to Families and Friends!!

Welcome to the World little Amalia!!

Congratulations to the Félix and Claire! Also their families.
Now, Henri and Maria Theresa having a granddaughter ;)
Welcome to the world little princess Amalia :flowers:
It's so lovely name.

Am I right, Amalia is now third in the line to the throne?

Yes, since 2011 the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has absolute primogeniture, meaning that the order of birth is decisive and not the gender of the child.

1. le Grand-Duc Héritier Guillaume de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau
2. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau
3. la Princesse Amalia de Nassau
4. la Princesse Alexandra de Luxembourg, Princesse de Nassau
5. le Prince Sébastien de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau

The second son of the Grand-Duke, Prince Louis, and his descendants are not in line of succession.

soooo lovely News! Congrats!
BYe Bine

Congratulations to happy parents, grandparents and great-grandfather!
Welcome to the World, Princess Amalia!

How cute is Amalia?! Such a pretty name for a princess and a beautiful family. Congrats!

Adorable! But I don't like the name... Besides, the name used withing the royal circles are always the same

Lovely smiling little girl, I am delighted to see this beautiful family !

She is a love! All these gorgeous baby girls are turning me into a pile of mush..first little Leonore of Sweden now Amalia Lux!:p:whistling: I can't believe they got a smile out of her so soon!

Absolutely gorgeous photos! They look like a lovely little family. Lovely name too.

Congrats Felix and Claire!

Very cute little girl and lovely parents. Congratulations to the family!

Monarchie:

Naissance de la Princesse Amalia, premier enfant de LL.AA.RR. le Prince Félix et la Princesse Claire - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2014

June 17, 2014, His Royal Highness Prince Felix made ​​the declaration of birth of HRH Princess Amalia, Gabriela, Maria Teresa with the Register of Civil Status of the City of Luxembourg; present were the Mayor of the City of Luxembourg, Lydie Polfer and the officer in charge of Civil Status of the City of Luxembourg, Jules Becker.

Communiqué du Maréchalat de la Cour - Cour Grand-Ducale de Luxembourg - Juin 2014

Yes, since 2011 the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has absolute primogeniture, meaning that the order of birth is decisive and not the gender of the child.

1. le Grand-Duc Héritier Guillaume de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau
2. le Prince Félix de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau
3. la Princesse Amalia de Nassau
4. la Princesse Alexandra de Luxembourg, Princesse de Nassau
5. le Prince Sébastien de Luxembourg, Prince de Nassau

The second son of the Grand-Duke, Prince Louis, and his descendants are not in line of succession.

Louis is the third son, not the second.

Thank you for the pictures.
My God little princess Amalia is reaaaally cute and lovely. A very beautiful family.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Is she smiling in the last photo???!!!

This baby girl is adorable! such a beautiful smile . . . May God bless her! :flowers:

Very cute and tiny. Babies don't smile this early it is wind :)

LOL-you are probably right! But it's still so cute to see that expression on her little face:p-

She is such a little love bug!! Such a sweetling and her Parents look so smitten and proud. What a lovely little Family.

Now...Bring on the Picture I now want to see the most!! Maria Teresa holding her first Granddaughter. Can not wait to see that picture!! :D

Congratulations to the parents. The little Princess is just precious, and I think they've chosen just a beautiful name for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom