The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

The parents and the baby all look happy together. Congratulations to them.

Old 06-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Serene Highness

I haven't been here for a few days, so didn't know Amalia had been born, but it's groovy that I was thinking the other night that Amalia would be a good name for another new princess.
And so just right to name her also after her grandmas.
In the formal pictures she looks like GD Henri. I think this is probably because she inherited his almond eyes--the somewhat "oriental" look. Babies change, so one can't be sure about that for a while, but that's how it looks to me. She could be a stunner!

Old 06-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to the whole family!. Princess Amalia is very adorable!.

Sent from my GT-S7582 using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 06-19-2014, 02:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations! God bless the new baby girl!
They chose very beautiful names for her!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Little Amalia is an adorable baby, and I love how small she is! I like how they released photos so soon after the birth. It's better than keeping the public waiting. I'm looking forward to when she's older since she can attend events with Noah and Gabriel, and perhaps the future children of Stephanie and Guillaume.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 06-20-2014, 10:08 AM
Aristocracy

The American gossip magazine, US, that usually concentrates on famous performers reported on the birth:

Prince Felix, Princess Claire Debut Baby Princess Amalia: Pictures - Us Weekly

By the way, on a side note, what is it with Felix and that beard? It seems that Felix sometimes follows Guillaume's trends. When they were younger, Guillaume started greasing back his hair and soon enough, Felix was doing the same thing. Now, here we have Felix growing out a beard like his older brother. While a beard seems to favor Guillaume, I'm not sure that it does the same for Felix.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:41 AM
Aristocracy

I can't wait to see new pictures of Amalia. It seems that Felix and Claire are keeping a low profile. I would have liked to see some pictures marking her 6 month anniversary, but we didn't see any. It could have been tied in with Christmas photos. Considering how good looking the parents are, I'm sure that Amalia is beautiful baby.

Tags
birth, prince felix, princess amalia, princess claire of luxembourg