The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny

Commoner
City
nassau
Country
United States
I was just thinking, after stumbling across an old article someone posted sometime ago. The new group of crown princesses are very "COMMON" not in the sense of being commers,but with their attitudes, backgrounds and the way they persuade their husbands. It made me realize that now more than ever before, it is possible for ANYONE TO BECOME ROYALTY OR NOBILITY.

It All boils down to royal connections. In other words who you know in high society in order to get your foot in the door. I am sure some like CP Mary of Denmark may rebut this statement by saying it was her destiny, but I think not!.

After reading for such a long period of time the ways in which many of these crown princesses meet their prince I am POSITIVE that anyone of us on this board could also pull this off,and become the next Crown Princess of Luxembourg.

For some of them who are honest they have already admitted it,but for others who choose to lay about it, the media has done its job in discovering,that most if not all, were introduced to these princes by someone they knew!.

It takes a women who is street smart, aggressive and persistant and also at the same time shy for the stake of the media, not to look like she was an opportunist, when the bottom line is, that is what's its all about .

For example some of them would say I just happened to attend a dinner party when he was their also when they knew way in advance this prince was going to be there,because someone told them, and that is the reason they decided to come. It has nothing to do with Destiny or Faith . It's all about making YOUR OWN DESTINY HAPPEN. AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MOST OF THEM DID. I would really like to hear your opinions

Er....
...I'm not sure I understand this post. :confused:

And anyway, the part about "I just attended a dinner party..." is not entirely accurate. Princess Maxima went to a party in Seville. She had heard "a prince" would be there [and remember that princes and princesses and other titled folks are really a dime-a-dozen in Europe], but that wasn't her reasoning for going. W-A actually fell for her far before she fell for him- she didn't even remember what he looked like when he called her in New York.
Philippe and Mathilde met at a tennis match [although due to their age difference, Philippe's seemingly perennial bachelorhood and Mathilde's aristocratic background, the jury's out on whether or not this was an "arranged" marriage, personally I think it probably was. Nothing against Philippe or Mathilde, I like them both, but, you know].
Mary talked to Frederik for a few hours before somebody told her who he was.
Mette-Marit and Haakon met at either a concert or a party [can't remember which], but that wasn't premeditated- Mette-Marit didn't know he was going to be there.
Letizia and Felipe- you might be right about their situation. I know they met at a dinner, but I don't know if she went just because he would be there or not.

I'm really sorry, I just don't understand. Perhaps you could clarify for us a bit? :eek:

But, if you're suggesting that one of us go to Luxembourg and trip over Mr. Guillaume- I'd be glad to. :D In fact, I'm planning to visit that lovely country for it's next National Day [on the pretense of visiting my friend Lili who lives in Brussels]. Here's hoping! :p

This works for both sides. It's an escourting technic that happens even in nature - the femal shows herself in her best self and the male chooses ;) ...

If the Girls "arranged" to be at dinners to meet their Prince Charmimg, I see nothing wrong about it. I respect the concept "Follow your dreams!".

But your post really sounds like the Prices are fouled or atracted to a trap which can not be the case:( .

After their first dates they had time and opportunity to fell in love... or not.

For some reason, for example, Prince Felipe of Spain had other girlfriends, went on public with them travelled with them all in public, afterwards he met Letizia in an arranged (or not) dinner and he continued meeting her, went on hollidays and travelled with her - all in secret.

After those "arranged" meeting they felt in love.

It's not a trap from the Ladies, I like to think it is a trap from Love!!!

Regards.

Good Luck suturegeisha :D !
At least you are a lot more prepared than the other Princesses. The Royal Forums is a good help for the moment after your Prince fall in love with you. Untill that moment you are in your own and his ;) !

i agree with you destiny. to me it has more to do with "being in some place, knowing that special individual will be there" than with destiny.i also know that for maxima and mette marit it was totally casual to meet their princes. maxima even thought he was kidding her on when he told her "i'm the prince of the netherlands" and started laughing. i know for letizia that she didn't know felipe was going to that dinner. about mary i'm afraid i not even heard that she knew frederik was going to be in that bar but she only tried to "persuade" first nikolaos of greece and he rebutted (sp? )her....

ah well, theres nothing wrong with following your dreams. If you had the chance to meet a royal would you leave itto chance or would you decide to take things into your own hands and go out of your way to meet a royal? I would choose the latter.

definetely! :) but it's just hypocritical how some royals or magazines make it seem the fairy tale or the "destiny's law" to meet them when it was just because one of them (mainly the non royal one) who wants to meet the other one.

btw, australian... i know you are quite keen on frederik and mary's history. do you know any official information (trustful) about this i wrote before? i read it in many sources so i think they won't lie about it, but perhaps you can tell us a bit more... :)

about mary i'm afraid i not even heard that she knew frederik was going to be in that bar but she only tried to "persuade" first nikolaos of greece and he rebutted (sp? )her....

Last edited:
New Crown Princesses part II

I am glad to hear some of your replys. I am not saying there is anything wrong with going after your dream of being a princess.
But the point, i wanted to make is that they did it "the crown princesses".
all went after their prince.

No one, can say for certain that all if not some of them knew who these men were .After all it would seem a kind of forward to say " I knew who he was that is the reason why I presuade him".

Also, if I may add Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg recently admitted in a Pt Du Vue interview that she knew from the very begining who Henri was because they were introduced by a family friend. Therefore, the story of them meeting at university was a lie.

Hi Carlota, i have heard of that before but who knows what is true and what isnt. Im not too sure sorry:)

I would be more than happy if i become Mrs. Guillaume. He is so cute and hot.

I kinda agree with what destiny said, but i dont think any of us including myself will ever become the next princess of any country, lool :eek: :p

Nad25 said:
I kinda agree with what destiny said, but i dont think any of us including myself will ever become the next princess of any country, lool :eek: :p

I have to say You'll never know. First because any of us on the forum has shown their real identity and second because we don't know what our destiny is. Dreams don't cost a thing

destiny said:
Also, if I may add Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg recently admitted in a Pt Du Vue interview that she knew from the very begining who Henri was because they were introduced by a family friend. Therefore, the story of them meeting at university was a lie.

You're quite right about that! They were introduced by a family friend of Josephine-Charlotte, I believe, and the guy's name was Javier Something-or-Other- hence Louis' middle name of Xavier [they chose it to honor him].

After all it would seem a kind of forward to say " I knew who he was that is the reason why I presuade him". :eek:

You are puting men in a such submiss level that things are not like that. When one doesn't want two don't make the dance! :p

I really think that anyone can become crown princess or crown prince (because this works for both sides - any man can approach a princess in order to persuade her to take him ;) ) - they only have to meet and see where this relation ends...

The fact is that all this cases we mentioned before (Maria Teresa, Mary, Letizia, Máxima) so far turn out to be a Real Fairy Tale. And that's Great!

Regards.

P.S. - Nowadays I would put my reservations if any crown-prince/princess-to-be said they didn't know who this person was. Not for the main monarchies in the world, at least. No one lives so secluded. They are in all magazines and all the time... No way you could miss it:D

legnavirginia2006 said:
I have to say You'll never know. First because any of us on the forum has shown their real identity and second because we don't know what our destiny is. Dreams don't cost a thing

Lool I guess theres no harm in dreaming :)

the next crownprincess of luxembourg part II

alright, I am glad some of you agree with me. Life is not about fairy tales its about making what you want happen. Off course the media, paints a picture of a cinderella story, for us commoners to keep on dreaming of the royal life.

When in fact as I stated before many of these ladies were already fore warned that these men were going to be there. So, it has nothing to do with "coincidence" or being in th right place at the right time.

They were in the right place at the right time,because someone told them to be there.

Now, for the poster who said non of us may never become the next crown princess, speak for yourself. Just watch, how baby girl makes her DESTINY FULLFILL:)

destiny said:
alright, I am glad some of you agree with me. Life is not about fairy tales its about making what you want happen. Off course the media, paints a picture of a cinderella story, for us commoners to keep on dreaming of the royal life.

When in fact as I stated before many of these ladies were already fore warned that these men were going to be there. So, it has nothing to do with "coincidence" or being in th right place at the right time.

They were in the right place at the right time,because someone told them to be there.

Now, for the poster who said non of us may never become the next crown princess, speak for yourself. Just watch, how baby girl makes her DESTINY FULLFILL:)

I wish you all the best in finding your prince honey :) ;)

I have a question?

Maria Teresa and Henri was introduced by a friend of Josephine,then why was
she was so against the marriage.If this man was a close family friend. Do you think she didn't trust his judgement in character?.:confused:

P.S. does anyone know his full name?.

destiny said:
Maria Teresa and Henri was introduced by a friend of Josephine,then why was
she was so against the marriage.If this man was a close family friend. Do you think she didn't trust his judgement in character?.:confused:

P.S. does anyone know his full name?.

Lots of rumors abound about that. There have been some saying that it was actually GD Jean that was against the marriage, not JC, and that JC actually persuaded Jean to let Henri and MT marry.
Also, there are some people saying that the formidable [but wonderful] GD Charlotte didn't like MT at all and didn't want the two to get married.
And yet again, it could be that MT and JC's apparent dislike for each other festered after she and Henri were married- I know I've seen pictures of MT and JC together at official events and etc. in the 1980's together and they look like they're having a grand time enjoying each other's company, something that is really difficult to fake.
I don't know the guy's name- just that it was Javier something-or-other.
Remember, too, that MT's family was [and is] very, very wealthy and they knew a lot of society people in Europe when they started living in Switzerland.

mtbcm said:
Good Luck suturegeisha :D !

Thanks, I'll need it! Lili loves Luxembourg and she visits every year for the National Day festivities....last year she got to shake Guillaume's hand while he was walking around. Lucky girl :p

yes,

I guess we will never know the truth, who disliked who.But, if I may say that in my personal experiences it's always the women/wives who have personal hang ups on who their sons or grandsons should marry not the men. For a man to be prejudice is a very rare thing not impossible,but rare.

I hope the her future daughters in law her treated better. Her situation remains me of Queen Sonja of Norway and the heard time she had marrying into the family,but look at the way she has recieved mette marit under her wing its remarkable!

destiny said:
yes,

I guess we will never know the truth, who disliked who.But, if I may say that in my personal experiences it's always the women/wives who have personal hang ups on who their sons or grandsons should marry not the men. For a man to be prejudice is a very rare thing not impossible,but rare.

I hope the her future daughters in law her treated better. Her situation remains me of Queen Sonja of Norway and the heard time she had marrying into the family,but look at the way she has recieved mette marit under her wing its remarkable!

You're right. Us girls have it tougher!
I think MT would make a wonderful mother-in-law, just like Queen Sonja [I love Sonja and Mette-Marit together, they really seem to have grown together!]

The whole fairytale thing is nice, but let's be realistic here. Yes, it's true that just about anybody can marry into royalty these days, and if you run in certain social circles it makes the chance of that happening easier. However, the hard part is getting into those circles. If you don't have the money and the connections, then how do you do it? Plus, even though technically these princes (and princesses) can marry whomever they want, they can't just go on love alone, especially if like Guillaume they will be helping to run a country some day. They need somebody who is going to be a good consort and be able to follow protocals as well, as unromantic as that sounds.

technically that is not true. Mette marit is not rich, nor did she socialize in the right royal cirlces. the right person can always be thought protocol and charity work etc. But the bottom line to me is Love. A person may not come from your regular royal back ground,but with love anything is possible.you can teach a dog old tricks.

Didn't MM meet Haakon in a taxi? So I don't think she planned that at all. It was just her fate :)

:confused: The name of the man who introduced Maria teresa to Henri is something like Javier Sanz de Acebo.;)

the next crown princess of luxembourg

If I am not mistaken isn't that the surname of the man who was a friend of CP Mary of Denamrk friend Beatrice. I think he is the cousin of the Prince Of Spain the one who introduced mary to frederick?. "Acebo".

I can someone please confirm this?:confused:

I think his name was Bruno Gomez Acebo. If I am not mistaken a cousin of the prince of austrias, who introduced mary to fred. therefore, it could be the same family who hooked Maria Teresa to Henri

I dont think its something that is planned and i know that guillaume is a really down to earth nice guy... i think he will end up marrying someone thay shares alot of his interests...

destiny said:
I think his name was Bruno Gomez Acebo. If I am not mistaken a cousin of the prince of austrias, who introduced mary to fred. therefore, it could be the same family who hooked Maria Teresa to Henri

It could be. They are related to the Bourbon branch of the Spanish RF.

I don't know how many "Acebos" there are running around though. :D

the next crown princess of luxembourg

If I am not mistaken, the luxembourg family is also Bourbon from Prince Felix of Bourbon Parma. So there could be a connection, that's why the matcher was close friend of the family:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom