The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guillaume speaks about future bride....Can you send link about it from the internet or post this article here?

it is very interesting to read what Guillaume think about it. Have anybody else read this article? why people are writing about qualities of Great Britain future bride more than we about Guillaume`s bride? I think she must be polite. What else do you think?

Wow, he really want to find a Grand Duchess to his country than to find a wife for herself..:D I found it very interesting, at least he is not selfish who only think about himself.. I love that kind of attitude :wub:

there are information but not about this tpic. yes its near it but there are two different topics. In next duchess it was discussed about destiny and how crown princesses have met their princes. Its topic about qualities. Only about this

I have found such words
And one thing I've always wondered about is how they would act. I mean in terms of him being who he is. Do you think that she would know that he's a Duke, or would she not know? Would he assume that she knows who he is? Do you think that would effect how they are to each other in the beginning? I mean would it be like "yea, you know I'm a Duke so that's why your acting so sweet?" And i think its really he can think that girl is seeking attention and all things with it. How to avoid such things?
How would you act? How is it right?

Charlotte Casiraghi would look cute with him...do they know each other?

They do know each other, Guillaume often carries out events in Monaco on behalf of his father. They would be cute, but I think Charlotte might be a bit too outgoing and in the media eye for the Luxembourg Royal Family.

They do know each other, Guillaume often carries out events in Monaco on behalf of his father. They would be cute, but I think Charlotte might be a bit too outgoing and in the media eye for the Luxembourg Royal Family.

I see...I didn't realize they were so private. Well Charlotte is too it seems...I mean she hasn't given an interview but she is definitely out and about quite frequently.

Brilliant combination Zembla :flowers:

Billionaire heir + Billionaire heiress = Trillionaire??? :D

If they happen to get married, I would say more or less it can 'boost up' the tourism for the country...:wub:

Brilliant combination Zembla :flowers:

Billionaire heir + Billionaire heiress = Trillionaire??? :D

If they happen to get married, I would say more or less it can 'boost up' the tourism for the country...:wub:

It definitely would...and the money...wow...:shifty:

I think the next hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg as described my Guillaume himself on Vanidades (a spanish magazine) must have a broad knowledge of political and diplomatic affairs, be fluent in several languages, like sports and music, enviromentalist and most importantly she must be an open minded, modern and independant women.

TICK CROSS CROSS TICK - Well he is certainly searching for a woman in a million. Hmm I wonder if he takes a little tick-book with him wherever he goes LOL

I have found such words
And one thing I've always wondered about is how they would act. I mean in terms of him being who he is. Do you think that she would know that he's a Duke, or would she not know? Would he assume that she knows who he is? Do you think that would effect how they are to each other in the beginning? I mean would it be like "yea, you know I'm a Duke so that's why your acting so sweet?" And i think its really he can think that girl is seeking attention and all things with it. How to avoid such things?
How would you act? How is it right?

"Yeah you know I'm a duke and that's why you're acting so sweet"??? I'd act normal but hey, since I don't have a broad knowledge of political and diplomatic affairs zzzzzzzzz and don't speak a hundred languages etc he may not want to see me again anyway. Does anyone know a prince who dooesn't want a wife to speak a hundred languages? I only speak one (but I can count to a hundred in French}.

I think Charlotte would look better with Felix thought...:wub: (btw, I know this is a bit off topic but...couldn't resist lol)

I think the next hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg as described my Guillaume himself on Vanidades (a spanish magazine) must have a broad knowledge of political and diplomatic affairs, be fluent in several languages, like sports and music, enviromentalist and most importantly she must be an open minded, modern and independant women.

I am just wondering but, did he really say that? If so, does Pia have these qualities? What do you think?

I am sure he can find a woman like that but she will no doubt be very ambitious herself. He seems to be looking for the throwback political wife...who can do it all. Very Jackie Kennedy...

A couple of weeks ago, the Swedish magazine "Svensk Damtidning" published an article about Queen Sonja's nephew Karl Otto Haraldsen getting married to Märtha-Louise's friend Lene Andresen. The same article states that Karl Otto's step daugther, Pia Haraldsen, is in a relationship with a Swedish man called Peter Lennartsson. I have no idea who this man is or whether this is true or not, but maybe Guillaume is saved!!
I'm sure he can find someone more appropriate for his future wife and consort. Are there ever any pictures of him in private, not performing his royal duties? Is he seen out partying or spending time with friends?

I have read now about australian woman with my nickname....interesting...but my nickname is part of she and name.

Even longlasting relationships (like the one of prince William of Wales and Catherine ''Kate'' Middleton) can end.[/quote]
kate Middleton is smarter than you think. Few months and she is back and i think that she really has stronger position than before their split. And back to topic about Guillaume we can see example of Prince Felippe of Spain. Noone knew about Letizia till engagement. But according to press this romance was not long They dated 6 months.

Yes Pia That is nonsence!!!
I dont understand how she was with him. She catched his eye! Thats sure.Dont understand what was vey fine about her to date her?
And about spanish language interview thats not problem. There are a lot of translators online all over the internet

Yes she must love him but she also must be aproved !
well I would not say to win the people it sounds like you are trying to win a compation ? If you truly want to be a princess then you need to be you !
she needs to be loving and caring not only to him but to every one , she needs to be well rounded in politcs and whats going on
aound , she needs to have a serten nobel presents about her when she walks in to a room she needs to have a good education and come from a good family one that is normaly well conted and she must be refind in etiquette and Ballroom dancing she also needs to be strong and be able to take the preshure
some times she must be able to make a speach if need be in front of many people and she does need to look and act like a princess that means no clubs no late partys and no lady is to not be on shaperoned when she goes out we have to rember who we repersent and who looks up to us! as you can see I have only given you just a little bit of what you need and what it takes to be a princess it is not a easy job I will say that this is not a job for just any one she needs to not be shy but not a loud parting type of girl!
I hope this answers your question!

Aren't there any interesting socialites in Europe he would look good with?...I hardly ever see him at any events...he needs to get out there more.

Why not do tests for the future RH member no matter woman or man? :D

First of course should be qualifications. Second written test - members of the royal/princely family, type of constitution etc. Third practical test - how and what to do f.ex. went to the car or meeting wit the press.
Test should be depend of the type of the future role in the RF. Easy for a wife or husband for the middle members of the royal house and Difficult for a wife/husband for the future queen or king. :D

Last edited:
I suppose that any woman that Guillaume should consider marrying should be independent, intelligent, friendly and poised, to start. Besides that, and I know it's almost strange to think of, the nect Hereditary Grand Duchess must be up to having at least one or two sons to carry on the family (though Guillaume has two little brothers to take his place if need be).

Guillaume says he wants a woman who likes sport and who loves all kinds of music. She has to be well cultured and be aware of her futures duties as a royal.
She should be elegant, humble, tender, and open-minded.
Guillaum doesn't want a fairy-tale princess, but a modern and independent woman who can be able to understand the State issues. He dreams with a sweet, humorous and intelligent woman who cares for ecology. But the most important thing is that she has to be less shy than he is! :)

Guillaume says he wants a woman who likes sport and who loves all kinds of music. She has to be well cultured and be aware of her futures duties as a royal.
Guillaum doesn't want a fairy-tale princess, but a modern and independent woman who can be able to understand the State issues. He dreams with a sweet, humorous and intelligent woman who cares for ecology. But the most important thing is that she has to be less shy than he is! :)
Great Job Translating!

That's cute.

Just a reminder that copyrighted photos and articles, and direct translations of the latter, may not be posted in the threads unless you have permission in writing from the copyright holder to do so. I've just deleted a few posts from this thread because of this.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Sounds good but I wish he would get married soon. There hasn't been a good royal wedding on telly since Mary and Fred.

Well, I can solve your problem Lighthouse...I'll marry Guillaume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom