The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she should have and incredible personality, be inteligent, modern and open-minded, to have sport and speak languages

Must be fluent in several languages? How about sign language?

No two guesses as to what I mean...:D

I think Guillaume would be good together with Princess Maxima's sister, Ines. She's very pretty, she's Catholic, and she's only about two or three years younger. I'm sure they interacted some at Princess Ariane's baptism, and I think they would be really cute together :)

Ines can always ask Maxima for tips about being a crown princess!

I've thought about this topic before and personally, I think Guillaume has a thing for pretty blonds. Not to say that he's shallow but I have the feeling that looks score very high for him. True I have never delved deep enough to find out about all of Guillaume's past girlfriends (and being that he is so private I doubt it'd be that easy) but I know of three, one by name and the other by looks alone, of his girlfriends who were blonds.

Not to worry, my fellow brunettes. I think Felix prefers us ;)

I am just asking weather Prince Guillaume can marry a woman who is not from Luxembourg ?
and can he marry a non catholic?
can he marry a woman who follows another religion (for example Buddhist) ?

Last edited:
if I'm not mistaking (might be mistaking though)
He can marry someone who doesn't live in Lux.
About the non catholic I'm not quite sure but I'm sure if it' true love that she won't make a problem about converting right?

The royal family of Lux. ain't as strict as for instance the British when it comes on marriage.

I agree; this family isn't as strict as the British.

Although this family seems to be devout I have a feeling that Henri and MT wouldn't be too harsh on Guillaume for marrying a non-Catholic woman without her having to convert. People had problems when Henri married MT (for reasons of race and class) so I believe they'd remember how they had felt and would let Guillaume and his wife be happy.

I think they'd be fine with it as long as they agreed to raise the children Catholic.

Not to worry, my fellow brunettes. I think Felix prefers us ;)[/quote]

Although Guillaume is my favorite...I think Felix is sexier anyway!:winkiss:

Hi!!!!

Hallo to everybody,

I'm new here, I was just surfing the net searching infos about Guillaume my love.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I've heard that Guillaume is now in love for a 27 years old Italian Girl named Michela or Micaela.
A friend of mine just told that she is a PR, and she is currently working for an Italian ONG. It seems that they met in a conference at Ginevra universtity and that the relaytionship is more then a friendship...
I cannot find informations in internet and for these reason i would like to ask you if it's true that they are in love.
My friend says that she is quite nice, and looks like Letizia of spain (same profile and big nose..:ermm:) , and that they spent some days toghether in Lux last week.

can anyone provide photos of this girl? I can belive it!!!!

Please Guillaume, don't do it....do not marry another girl :ermm::ermm::ermm:

Hallo to everybody,

I'm new here, I was just surfing the net searching infos about Guillaume my love.:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I've heard that Guillaume is now in love for a 27 years old Italian Girl named Michela or Micaela.
A friend of mine just told that she is a PR, and she is currently working for an Italian ONG. It seems that they met in a conference at Ginevra universtity and that the relaytionship is more then a friendship...
I cannot find informations in internet and for these reason i would like to ask you if it's true that they are in love.
My friend says that she is quite nice, and looks like Letizia of spain (same profile and big nose..:ermm:) , and that they spent some days toghether in Lux last week.

Hey Barbara, welcome to TRF :flowers: Guillaume in love with a 27 year old italian girl? Sorry to ask such a stupid question (I don't know much about the Luxembourg royal family), but how old exactly is Guillaume? I thought he was around 17/18 years old, but I'm probably totally wrong then if he's dating a 27 year old.

Hallo to everybody,

Where did you get this information? It seems like you know a lot about the inner workings of the Luxembourgish royals, please share more of what you know! ^.^

Hello Barbara99,
Finding information on the internet about Guillaume's love life is quite difficult. The private lives of Luxembourg's royals are not really in the press that much. I think the only girlfriend Guillaume has ever been photographed with is Pia Haraldsen. Since it looks like you are from Luxembourg, you probably have better access to information on Guillaume then most people. Where did your friend get their information from? Perhaps it is just a rumor. Even if it is true, just because they are dating doesn't automatically mean they'll get married. Most of the European crown princes these days married in their thirties. Who knows...

Hello Barbara99,
Finding information on the internet about Guillaume's love life is quite difficult. The private lives of Luxembourg's royals are not really in the press that much. I think the only girlfriend Guillaume has ever been photographed with is Pia Haraldsen. Since it looks like you are from Luxembourg, you probably have better access to information on Guillaume then most people. Where did your friend get their information from? Perhaps it is just a rumor. Even if it is true, just because they are dating doesn't automatically mean they'll get married. Most of the European crown princes these days married in their thirties. Who knows...

Thanks to everybody for the welcome.:flowers:
Yes, I come from Luxembourg, but now I am studying at university in italy.
I had this information from a fellow-student friend. It seems that this girl has studied in our universities and have finished her studies last year, in our same faculty.
Today I spoke with some guys here, and they say that she is working for an association linked whit UN, and that as PR she works also for the political party of Silvio Berlusconi, who has just won the elections and became prime minister in italy.
I have also informations on her family and the place where she lives, but I do not know if these informations are true ... Any of you have more information?
:ermm:

Is this information about Prince Guillaume love life true or just people assuming that hes dating an Italian girl?:)

Or could we be assuming that someone must be assuming if they don't have photo proof about Guillaume having a girlfriend...

Okay, maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourselves.

Is this information about Prince Guillaume love life true or just people assuming that hes dating an Italian girl?:)

Hallo,

I'm quite sure about this information because is more than "a voice", here in my university (Milan), where the girl studied until last year.. A lot of fellow student remember about her (expecially about her strong caracther and her ambition.. :ermm:).

I have also some personal information about her that I prefer to not post here because that will not be correct (exact place where she lives in Italy, name, surname, name of the organization where she works).
I can say that she is an insider of Italian Vip world, because she is very very friend of a famous italian DJ, and also she is cousin of the husband of an Italian show girl...also she works for one of most important politician in Italy.

I'm would like to know the truth about this relation but no photo or news are available on the web. I always check the press of my country (i'm from lux, ) but they never wrote about it.

So, until official confirmation we can say that we are assuming.
:flowers:

Ciao Barbara,

I've got the same information.
I am from Italy, and apparently this girl is living in my same town.
Can you give me your contact details? I woul like to know more about this story.

Thanks,

Marta

Laugh out loud...something isnt right here...can anyone back their stories without 'assuming'?!:rolleyes:

I am POSITIVE that anyone of us on this board could also pull this off,and become the next Crown Princess of Luxembourg.

It takes a women who is street smart, aggressive and persistant and also at the same time shy for the stake of the media, not to look like she was an opportunist, when the bottom line is, that is what's its all about .

Destiny
Since you singled out Guillaume of Luxemburg and as a consequence may end up a daughter in law to GD Maria Teresa, perhaps you should know that she met her future husband in Geneva when they were both attending school there. She approached a common friend of theirs and according to the friend she said....Je le veux et je l'aurais. ( I want him and I am going to have him) How can anyone go wrong with this attitude?? LOL

Hallo,

I'm quite sure about this information because is more than "a voice", here in my university (Milan), where the girl studied until last year.. A lot of fellow student remember about her (expecially about her strong caracther and her ambition.. :ermm:).

I have also some personal information about her that I prefer to not post here because that will not be correct (exact place where she lives in Italy, name, surname, name of the organization where she works).
I can say that she is an insider of Italian Vip world, because she is very very friend of a famous italian DJ, and also she is cousin of the husband of an Italian show girl...also she works for one of most important politician in Italy.

I'm would like to know the truth about this relation but no photo or news are available on the web. I always check the press of my country (i'm from lux, ) but they never wrote about it.

So, until official confirmation we can say that we are assuming.
:flowers:
I thought Guillaume was seriously dating Queen Sonia's niece. A Halardsen from Oslo.

You may meet lots of young princes but they have to take a shine to you or that is all that will happen - a casual glance.
I remember when King Humberto´s son was a young man he used to quite often go to a local bar. One evening he met two young English girls and chatted them up, when he told them who he was they just laughed and told him to stop being silly and left. So who knows, you may have already met a prince and didn´t know.

Originally posted by Menarue

You may meet lots of young princes but they have to take a shine to you or that is all that will happen - a casual glance.
I remember when King Humberto´s son was a young man he used to quite often go to a local bar. One evening he met two young English girls and chatted them up, when he told them who he was they just laughed and told him to stop being silly and left. So who knows, you may have already met a prince and didn´t know.

:ROFLMAO: that could be true...you never know

I find this on internet
Someone of Luxemburg can tell me about this magazine?
I don't know may be this girl can be Micaela :ermm:

promi_une17.jpg

She's very pretty! and seems tasteful too :)

this magazine doesn't look very trustworthy...the pictures are photoshopped on some to look like all of the men smoke.......i wouldn't put to much credibilty in this mag......but who knows that maybe her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom