The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Ditty, I am keenly aware of the blog. I enjoy it very much. You correctly deduced the meaning of it. There is a possibility they were dating and the author believes it but still has some doubt which is why she discussed other things that have been said.

Anyway, it's neither here nor there.....I never assumed he has been single since Pia. He's far to attractive, intelligent and human for some beautiful young women not to have peeked his interest for at least a little while in the last 8 years.

Does anyone the issue date of the interview with Guillaume that was in Vanidades?

Old 10-20-2009, 01:35 AM
Commoner

I am not trying to start a discussion, but from the few videos of him that I have seen, particularly the one where he is greeting the guests for his parent's anniversary (Fredrick and Mary noted) he seems to be animated and lively. As if he possesses a good sense of humor.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarStar View Post
I am not trying to start a discussion, but from the few videos of him that I have seen, particularly the one where he is greeting the guests for his parent's anniversary (Fredrick and Mary noted) he seems to be animated and lively. As if he possesses a good sense of humor.
I agree with you. In the photographs and videos I've been privileged enough to see he appears humorous and fun but perhaps a little shy. I wasn't implying that I thought he is boring I just meant it's not a topic that interests me. I try to leave my imagination open on those aspects of his personality.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Whoever he ends up with, whether it's a girl like Charlotte Casiraghi or Paris Hilton, she will be one extremely lucky lady to have a man like him. His family seems really nice too.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:47 AM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

This thread has been cleaned up to remove all recent posts speculating on the sexuality of Guillaume. Please be reminded that speculation is not allowed, as per the TRF Rules and FAQ. Unless there is hard evidence/proof on the matter, and not just comments on YouTube videos or from tabloid magazines, further posts speculating this matter will be deleted by a moderator.

JessRulz,
For the Lux. Forum Moderators
Old 11-26-2009, 06:09 AM
Nobility

The next Grand Duchess will be Charollette Casiraghi
Old 11-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Nobility

Why do you think that?
Old 11-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuedePhiladelphia View Post
The next Grand Duchess will be Charollette Casiraghi

Where you know it?
I don't think that Guillaume and Charlotte have so much in common...sorry,but I'm not agree!
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 11-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_93 View Post
Where you know it?
I don't think that Guillaume and Charlotte have so much in common...sorry,but I'm not agree!
Of course, she doesn't. I wonder even if she would marry her beau Alex in coming years. Grimaldi are hot-blood but I think that Casiraghi find good partners, I like all couples: Andrea and Tatiana, Charlotte and Alex and Pierre with Beatrice. Good luck for them!

However connecting royals becouse of title and apperance hasn't a big sense, that's not XVII century (thanks God!) but if we play that game I think Charlotte could be with Felix, and Alexandra would look lovely with Pierre. And Guillaume would look sweet with..me (joke!)
Old 11-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Nobility

Sunshine93 it's not the first time that that Monaco fan has said Charlotte will be the next GD of Luxembourg but never says why
Old 11-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
Sunshine93 it's not the first time that that Monaco fan has said Charlotte will be the next GD of Luxembourg but never says why
I really know that the Grimaldis need a shot in the arm royal mix to them at this stage of the game
Old 11-27-2009, 01:32 AM
Commoner

I don't think that Charlotte would be the next GD of Luxembourg because she does not like the spolight of that marriage even if there is few coverage of the luxembourg monarchie, she would bring more coverage because she is the grand daughter of Grace, the daughter of Caroline and the nephew of Albert II.
Old 11-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

^^^You mean the niece? Haha
Old 11-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Commoner

Right 4Pam ;-)
Old 11-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

It would be great to see Charlotte as GD,but I think is sort of difficult. I don't know if she would like to be with a royal...she doesn't seem that type.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:48 PM
Aristocracy

If we can't speculate why are the posts about Charlotte not removed?
Old 11-27-2009, 11:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalone3 View Post
Mods... please dont delete Charol
Old 11-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuedePhiladelphia View Post
I really know that the Grimaldis need a shot in the arm royal mix to them at this stage of the game
I think Princess Caroline has taken care of that by marrying a Prince of Hanover...if that's what you meant. I actually think Guillaume and Charlotte would look lovely together in photos but would they click?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalone3 View Post
It's hard not to speculate when no one has any idea who next HGDuchess will be
Old 11-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Gentry

I don't think Charlotte will end up as the next Grand Duchess. For a start they live the jet set lifestyle which IMHO is not the way of Guillaume and family. Secondly Charlotte and Co don't seem like their too bothered about being royal or performing royal duties. Didn't Caroline or Stephanie state that being royal was a burden ?
Old 01-07-2010, 02:50 PM

All posts regarding Guillaume's personality test etc have been deleted. If you want to discuss such chitchat, you can do it here. This is NOT considered appropriate for this forum, as nobody knows what the result of Guillaume's personality test would be like. Please do not continue on this subject except in the appropriate thread.

The Luxembourg Moderators

Tags
hereditary grand duchess, hereditary grand duke guillaume