The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Commoner

it's his private life and I undestand he doesn't want all the world speak about his girlfriend. We will know when it will be official and not on the newspaper and it's better isn't it ? ^^

Old 10-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Gentry

I think that we also have to keep in mind that in general a lot of the European royals have been marrying later in life. It wouldn't surprise me if Guillaume didn't marry for another 4-6 years.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

Yes I agree with you! It's better that they get to be left alone. Especially if the girl is "normal" because then she shouldn't live her life in the tabloids as the girlfriend of a prince.
(I know Kate Middleton doesn't have anything with Luxembourg to do but she's a good example for my point)
Old 10-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Aristocracy

I also think that guillaume can get marry in 6 or 4 years, I think that now that he end in the university will be devoted to assume his role as heir, and then think about marriage, as the current heirs, and an example is Victoria of Sweden, that she get marry at an older age for a woman.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it would be easier for Guillaume and his future consort to get married in their late 20's or early 30's... I think at that stage in life they're more settled and know the direction they want their lives to go.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

I want to say that he deserve the best!
He deserve the woman who loves him,not for his money or fame or her desire to be princess,but for himself!And if he find this woman I'll be happy for him!
And the other is that he is very private person and he doesn't want the world know for his girlfriend (if he has got gf)
and one day we will learn more and understand everything and now curious people...we can only has a predictions and wonders!

Mili!
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_93 View Post
I want to say that he deserve the best!
He deserve the woman who loves him,not for his money or fame or her desire to be princess,but for himself!And if he find this woman I'll be happy for him!
And the other is that he is very private person and he doesn't want the world know for his girlfriend (if he has got gf)
and one day we will learn more and understand everything and now curious people...we can only has a predictions and wonders!
I think the woman in question would love Guillaume for him since it's a pretty big thing marrying a first-in-line. With her marriage she gets a responsibility to Luxembourg so I doubt a person who just wants to be a princess would succeed with Guillaume. He's to smart for that isn't he?

Guillaume has always been the future grand duke so pretty much everything he does (i.e education) is for his role as head of state so I think he think twice over who's to become his wife.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

I really hope so,Dani and yes,he is very clever and intelligent young man!
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 10-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Aristocracy

guillaume have to get a good wife, though not be a princess, or someone who is of the nobility,or not. who can get along with her role as wife and future Grand Duchess. to be discreet as this family is, which is excellent, perfect and worthy member of royalty
Old 10-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Commoner

I think he has to choose a good wife before a good Grand Duchess. It is more important to have a woman who really loves him for his person than a woman who only loves him because he is a Grand Duc. That's why I thing he has to pay attention with his future choice and don't choose firstly a "princess" but a wife and a mother.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by la-miss-du-925 View Post
it's his private life and I undestand he doesn't want all the world speak about his girlfriend. We will know when it will be official and not on the newspaper and it's better isn't it ? ^^
Apparently his last girlfriend came and went mostly unnoticed last year. He's supposedly single now. Yay! ... It's such a shame I live on the other side of the world . At least you European gals have a chance
Old 10-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse View Post
Apparently his last girlfriend came and went mostly unnoticed last year. He's supposedly single now. Yay! ... It's such a shame I live on the other side of the world . At least you European gals have a chance
Michaela Forcini?
Old 10-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Gentry

well apparantly guillaume was seeing Michaela Forcini, but after searching her name in google all that came up was that she was seduced by silvio Berlusconi the Italian prime minister if im not mistaken.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Aristocracy

How odd that there are no links to HGD Guillaume when you google her name. To me it feels like some tabloid wanted to sell some numbers and linked the two together but there were actually nothing going on. It's totally different if you google Pia Haraldsen, then there are many hits on Guillaume
Old 10-18-2009, 10:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedittybopper View Post
well apparantly guillaume was seeing Michaela Forcini, but after searching her name in google all that came up was that she was seduced by silvio Berlusconi the Italian prime minister if im not mistaken.
Silvio Berlusconi is 73 years old.

I was assured by someone claiming to be in the know that Prince Guillaume & Michaela were an item until late last year. I had previously assumed he had been single since breaking up with Pia.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Aristocracy

Having read the times it seems like it was last year she and Berlusconi was doing whatever it now was... So again I ask myself if she now really was the girlfriend of Guillaume or just linked to him. Saw an earlier post in this discussion that the only source is Promi...

Quote:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article3736220.ece

Among those who fell under his spell was Michaela Forcini, a 23-year-old engineering student.
“Berlusconi’s fun, he’s got experience because he’s old, he’s the future,” she said.
(No you are right Lalla Meriem. I might have been too cynical but now when you said it I realized that I though wrong. Sorry ya'll)
Old 10-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani90 View Post
Having read the times it seems like it was last year she and Berlusconi was doing whatever it now was... So again I ask myself if she now really was the girlfriend of Guillaume or just linked to him. Saw an earlier post in this discussion that the only source is Promi...
I do not think that this article is suggesting a romantic link.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 AM
Gentry

I do not beleive the pair were dating to be honest, I think as Dani90 said, the tabloids were just trying to create useless rubbish.There is a blog claiming that they were in the know from sources close to guillaume that he was dating michaela, but who knows. I think anyone would want to stay single after dating pia haraldsen ika rumba she was a scary one wasn't she.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:16 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
I think if a tabloid were just trying to increase circulation they probably would have chosen someone that he knows. You know, someone in his circle of friends that he's actually been photographed with. It's a little too random for me that they just picked the name of some Italian girl and suggested a romantic link. That's about as likely as someone picking my first name and surname with where I got school, work, and a picture of me and suggesting a link. I have an easier time believing the Michaela rumors than the Ella-Ann rumors. Luxembourg is a small place where everyone knows someone who knows the family. I dunno either way...

I am pretty sure the author of the blog in question actually stated that they weren't even sure about the information and offered several different possibilities.

I think while he and Pia were together it seemed okay. She was well known and her royal connection on top of his being HGD made them tabloid fodder. It was her behavior after their relationship ended that I think lacked class. She shouldn't have spoken about him and their relationship at all. Let's not even talk about how she is now
Old 10-19-2009, 05:39 AM
Aristocracy

I don't think they just picked a name and made a story of it but I doubt that it was actually a relationship. If Michaela was in HGD Guillaume's network of friends it's a big chance they were just that friends.

From what I understand Promi was the only magazine to run the story, and still today it's just Promi as source (plus forum & blogs). But who knows maybe they were a couple, maybe not..

Tags
hereditary grand duchess, hereditary grand duke guillaume