The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
What does he mean by "environmentalist?" Does she have to be a member of an environmental group or just care about it in general?
I think it means that she just has to care about the environment...although I think being a member of an environmental group would naturally follow.

-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 03-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Gentry

Micaela was Hereditary Grand Guillaume 's current girlfriend??? what about her surname.thanks .

Old 04-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamboQueen View Post
I don't think I said that they swap ties Nitey (but quote me if I did) What I said was that they each wear their own tie frequently Felix more than Guillaume though. Guillaume's tie is a baby blue one with some kind of chain-looking design, but to his credit he also wears a yellow one with stuff on it. Felix on the other hand wears that baby blue/pink stripped little number like a uniform.
I was just looking at all the pictures I have of Felix (and Guillaume) and I have to say I'm pretty sick of seeing that baby blue/pink stripped tie that it appears he wears every other day. I love the pink tie he wears with his morning suit but I think he should alternate it with something else. He seems to favor light shades of blue and pastel pink in his ties.

Now Guillaume seems to have a rather large collection of ties, and I see him in many different styles and colors.

I think that we should start a retire the baby blue/pink stripped tie campaign and send a variety of ties to Prince Felix c/o the Grand Ducal Palace. We did something similar in the late 90s/early 20s with Felipe and a Valentine's message that we sent around the US for contributions from some then loyal admirers. He received it and, we were informed, liked it. Although, it wasn't a tie we sent.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Commoner

We should not complain about what anyone wears (eg: men in ties) etc. as anyone one can thinkit but its undignified to stat it out to other people anyway he looks good in any colour/shade of tie and it does not manner how often Guillaume wears the same one. It also makes he pretty normal if he keeps wearing the same one or two as does normal men wear a different tie everyday of the week.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Courtier

Location: Trust me you've never heard of it..., United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess21 View Post
We should not complain about what anyone wears (eg: men in ties) etc. as anyone one can thinkit but its undignified to stat it out to other people anyway he looks good in any colour/shade of tie and it does not manner how often Guillaume wears the same one. It also makes he pretty normal if he keeps wearing the same one or two as does normal men wear a different tie everyday of the week.
Seriously, it was a joke. Once upon a time my royal watcher girlfriends and I would have actually organized a tie campaign and sent them like we did the Valentine for Felipe but we're much, much older now.

I like Guillaume and Felix in suits - period. I just like to see variety and it helps date the photograph. I have a hard time telling if I'm looking at the wedding of his cousin or National Day photographs sometimes because he wears the same ties so frequently.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 AM
Commoner

Yer, I know but I do wonder if we were high profile people and Guillaume was not and he were to talk about us like we do about him how would we feel about it then.

Also, i am the first to hate what clothes I wear but I don't normally tell people what I think of what they wear as everyone can wear whatever they like its not up to the public to define what others should wear or not...
Old 04-21-2009, 07:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess21 View Post
Yer, I know but I do wonder if we were high profile people and Guillaume was not and he were to talk about us like we do about him how would we feel about it then.
Well, If I was famous, I would be very curious what people talk about me. For example I think that Royal Forum has high standards. Moderators works efficiently so If somebody write sth really ridiculous or conversations getting on bad way it clear out or closed. Many gossips sites or tabloids side are different. It's news about for example prince William. And what people write? "what a ugly face, buuahhhaaa" or sth stupid.

But I was told, or I read somewhere that Guillaume has better things to do than read what people write about him in internet and he doesn't care about it. However, he isn't very famous, like William or Harry. In my country I will be very suprise If anybody knows who Guillaume is.

And even If Guillaume wasn't prince, for sure, he would catch my attention (if I meet him of course) becouse I like this type of guys. But for example prince William - well, if he wasn't prince I won't even notice him.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:48 AM

Forcini :) There's not much about her on the web (that I've seen- maybe someone can redirect me)
Old 04-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Aristocracy

Wink

Guillaume could also go for someone totally opposite. You never know what the heart will decide.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Royal Highness

I am not aware of him dating anyone at this time. Or is he?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:04 AM
Aristocracy

They're such private people that I seriously doubt unless someone mistakenly 'outed' them that we will hear anything until they are serious about someone.
-Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 07-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Commoner

Is Guillaume now the last single/non engaged European heir?

I could see the next Hereditary Grand Duchess being similar to Crown Princess Mathilde; beautiful and modern, but still a bit more conservative/softspoken. Or, of course, she'll be Guillaume's total opposite, more of a Alexandra, Countess of Fredericksbourg type.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Aristocracy

No, he's not

I would love to see him with someone like CP Victoria of Sweden, but a little bit more shy and younger than Guillaume! And brunette (probably because of that tarot reading)
Old 07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'd like to see him with a Mary, Maxima or Madeline. Maybe even a Chelsy Davy.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Nobility

I think Guillaume would work with a Mary or Maxima, possibly a Madeline. A girl like Chelsy Davy, honestly I cannot see her fitting into his image of the next GD of Luxembourg. She'd be more outgoing than him, but Chelsy Davy doesn't seem like the type to go to charity events or to really want to represent the country of Luxembourg. The next hereditary grand duchess has to be more than just eye candy.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Aristocracy

I think Pia and Chelsy has something in common My "vote" goes to Victoria and Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady View Post
his image of the next GD of Luxembourg
Would love to hear more about that
Old 07-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Nobility

Although the link to the original article is long gone by now, I remember this from a conversation that started a few years ago,

The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

The little rough translation of what the article said.

Edit: Forget to mention that it was an interview with Guillaume.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well Chelsy is a very smart young lady from what I've read about her. She's a beautiful girl with a brain. As far as representing a country who knows but I think she'd make a great ambassador.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_lady View Post
Although the link to the original article is long gone by now, I remember this from a conversation that started a few years ago,

The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

The little rough translation of what the article said.

Edit: Forget to mention that it was an interview with Guillaume.
Thanks It was for some Spanish magazine, right? I would love to see his interviews, but it's hard to find them

I'm old school =) Princess shouldn't be seen with cigarettes, a lot of drinks, in toooo low skirts and topless.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:44 AM
Nobility

Right, a Spanish magazine.

I agree with the old school bit. The cigarettes might fly if she's discreet about them (both Guillaume and Felix have been pictured smoking cigs) but seeing a princess stumble out of a bar at two o'clock in the morning would be...scary.

Closed Thread

Tags
hereditary grand duchess, hereditary grand duke guillaume