The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny and some work go into getting yourself a prince and even harder work when getting into their parties. :rolleyes:
But lets face it, no prince or princess is "just like us", some are more normal than others, yes. Some of their parents saw the good in raising their children with an idea of the "real world". So Guillaume does seem to be down to earth, lets face he is a prince.

destiny is in the hands of the one who created us. And I know who holds my destiny, and NOTHING is impossible with him.!!!!!

Well said Destiny !!!!!!!!!
I don't think that there is a thing called destiny, i think that you make your own future and if you want to be a princess and work hard to do so, hey is fine with me. Many royal ladies have planned meeting their princes and everything has worked otu beautifully. They are married, most of them are specting or already have children and they have the approval of most of the population on their country. To me that is a great way to plan your future and not have everything by destiny.

Bruno Gómez-Acebo is the second son of the Infanta Pilar, and I believe that yes it were he or someone of his brothers who knew first Mary in the Olympics of Australia (the Infanta Pilar has 4 children males, and she is a member of the Olympic International Committee). Gómez Acebo is called also Margarita, wife of Simeón of Bulgaria.
As for Maria Teresa, it cannot be the same Acebo because Bruno is younger. But he could be any other member of the family.

And finally, since I have been reading, I am going to tell it of the Prince Felipe and Letizia. Though several things have been said, it seems that the most trustworthy version is the following one: the Prince was going to come to a dinner in house of a journalist in which they were going to assemble a series of journalists to speak on the current importance. The journalists did not know that the Prince would be there. For her side, Letizia came to the dinner accompanied on a companion of work, his wife could not go, and how it was a meeting with journalists he invited Letizia. Felipe and Letizia were the youngest, they connected very well and passed the night speaking. Between other things of moves, he had been going to be lived to the new house and she had just bought flat. According to them this meeting did not have transcendency. Then they coincided with the Prizes Prince or with Galicia .... and finally the Prince call her, though they say that sheresisted a bit.

legnavirginia2006 said:
Well said Destiny !!!!!!!!!
I don't think that there is a thing called destiny, i think that you make your own future and if you want to be a princess and work hard to do so, hey is fine with me. Many royal ladies have planned meeting their princes and everything has worked otu beautifully. They are married, most of them are specting or already have children and they have the approval of most of the population on their country. To me that is a great way to plan your future and not have everything by destiny.

I completely agree with you!! Yes, you can meet your prince through a coincidence like M-M. But, more than not, being in the right time with the right people can help you meet him or her.

Okay, okay, I've got the whole Javier thing straightened out. Many, many thanks to Lindy at the FIRMB [and Joseph who asked the question!].

"The name of the man who introduced Grand Duke Henri to Maria Teresa is Javier Sanz de Acedo [not Acebo]. His parents are Spaniards who were close friends of Maria Teresa's parents in Geneva and also good friends with Josephine-Charlotte.

When Henri went to the University of Geneva, he lived with this family. Their son, Javier Sanz, knew that Henri and MT were entering the same program so he asked her if she would show Henri around. Henri and MT knew quite quickly that they were made for one another, but kept it a secret from everyone. Javier is the godfather of Prince Louis Xavier Guillaume Marie of Luxembourg who bears his name."

So, we were all wrong. Oops. :D

Surturgeisha

is this the same lindy who had posted part one of the interview with Maria Teresa and Henri from Point du Vue,but never finished part two? If so can you please ask her to post part two on this forum. I would be so happy to read the rest of this interview.

Hey Destiny,

I don't know if this Lindy person posts here or not [I don't post on the FIRMB, I just read it :)] but I do know that Lisa was kind enough to scan the article in it's entirety for us from Point de Vue.....it's in this thread.
Hope that's what you were looking for!

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I would just like to say that I will be the next hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.

haha Best of luck to you!

I would just like to say that I will be the next hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.

hahaha, does it mean you have a plan to capture the heart of the enchanting and charming Guillaume?

the next crown princess of luxembourg

Okay I have a plan,

The one who gets prince Guillaume to the altar first must make some kind of sign on this forum so we know its you, who got the prince and is now the new crown princess. So alright, On your mark,:p get set............go!:D

destiny said:
Okay I have a plan,

The one who gets prince Guillaume to the altar first must make some kind of sign on this forum so we know its you, who got the prince and is now the new crown princess. So alright, On your mark,:p get set............go!:D

Sorry honey, I already beat ya...lol :)

the crown princess of luxembourg

Mathilde ,

How have you beat us all? Please Explain:eek:

the next crown princess of luxembourg

I hope she was kidding,

because you know you girls don't stand a chance against me. CP Guillaume is ALL mines. I have a PLAN, you just give me sometime you'll soon see !

My name ein't Destiny for nothing!.:D

Let's try to stick with reality here ...

If you have ideas on what qualities would be suitable for the future Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (she would not be called Crown Princess as that is not a title in the Grand Ducal family), or whether it's fate or destiny, being in the right place at the right time or setting up your own meeting with Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume then discuss that.

But as declaring yourself the next Hereditary Grand Duchess is a bit much, and as it's not tolerated in other forums, it won't be tolerated here either.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

I think Guillaume would look for a girl with wholesome qualitites...ya know? Like "the girl next door" and what not. He seems laid back and sincere, I think he would appreciate a girl like that, too. :)

Merci, Alexandra, for keeping things grounded!

Mathilde1286 said:
I think Guillaume would look for a girl with wholesome qualitites...ya know? Like "the girl next door" and what not. He seems laid back and sincere, I think he would appreciate a girl like that, too. :)

But he went out with Pia!

:p A list I have created

* You need to be aware of how the regal girls from Princess Alexandra, to European Royalty dress.

* You need to present an image that blends with the family. It doesnt have to be supermodel worthy... just an appearance that looks like you come from a family with clean cut values.

* You need to learn to keep gossip at bay, as they chose partners that are good at keeping secrets.

* You need to have goals... for example, be successful in whatever field you are working or studying.

* Gold diggers shouldnt bother... royalty isnt about money or fame... its about being role models for the country... setting a good example... keeping a pure heart...

* It would help to have an interest in global politics... even if you have a general idea of what events are shapping the world.

* It would help if you had a passion to learn other languages.

* Lastly... Never gear your life around a guy... you need to be free to chose your own paths and find out who you are... if you are ever going to handle media presure

I think for the girls who want to be a princess one day should ask themselves if they really feel comfortable with the above list... if you do... start living like you would if you were a princess... i just think if it is that important to you then you shouldn't put off being who you want to be...

hope you like what im saying... i have been to busy to visit this forum much...

love ali xoxoxox :p

But the living independently thing. Many royals like Princes William and Harry will need someone to devote their life to their husband.

But the living independently thing. Many royals like Princes William and Harry will need someone to devote their life to their husband.
:) What i ment was that you should aim to be successful... if you end up with a boy you can drop your job to be a devoted mother and wife... :eek: I mean its good to have a back up incase things dont work out :)

trial and error

We are all going to be forever learning and experiencing many different situations in life. Guillaume choose Pia because he was going through a phase in life attracted to the opposite sex and he learned later on that it would be best if they just remain friends because things didn't work out. Now that's okay. It is also okay to have fantasies,
icon10.gif
but not the ones you may find to be unreasonable, where you would not succeed them at all. This Crown Princess of Luxembourg thing is by all means possible, but do you really see yourself as a role model ready to handle all situations you may have to compromise,etc.

This is my opinion, so I don't want anybody talking negative if they have anything to say about this, but I do want us to continue to talk about our opinions though.
icon14.gif

Mathilde1286 said:
Sorry honey, I already beat ya...lol :)

sorry but do you speak french and deuch fluently because english is not an official language un luxembourg and very few people speak it :)

I would never do that. If I married royalty or even aristocracy I would act like the same Reina on here. I would want to stay apart of the community and be treated like everyone else, especially since that would change in life.

destiny said:
Okay I have a plan,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom