The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Promi that introduced the alleged relationship between Guillaume and Michaela to the world. Which to my knowledge it the sole source for the info on her and the relationship. In that issue it indicates that she was 23. I did read elsewhere that she was a year older than him, but that I think was a repeat of info found here or in Promi.

What discussion? All I found was a video of pics of Guillaume.

Surely, we all agree that love is the most important quality. However, Guillaume's interview made it seem like he was looking for a women with a good resume not necessarily a love match.

Wow! Can you,please, PM article to me (or scan it, take picture of it)I tried to find it online, but unsuccessfully:nonono:
Discussions are on (in) the comments of this video:flowers:
I guess he is just not in love :DOr after Pia he doesn't trust women, but when he will find THE ONE (I'm hopeless romanticist:ROFLMAO:)
Or he is very responsible and think about image of his country first, and then about himself :cool:

Simply curiously,but what kind of things you would love to hear from him, Ladies? :flowers:

lalla merien, can you put the address of the page where I can see this video? please. and the video he spoke in Spanish?

and think it was a joke, because in wikipedia is no longer leaves the sentence of that was engagement

"Guillaume says he wants a woman who likes sports and who loves all kinds of music. She has to be well-cultured and be aware of her future duties as a royal.
She should be elegant, humble, tender, and open-minded. Guillaume doesn't want a fairy-tale princess, but a modern and independent woman who is able to understand State issues. He dreams of a sweet, humorous, and intelligent woman who cares about ecology. But the most important thing is that she has to be less shy than he is! "

Sounds like he is describing his mother, GD Maria Teresa. Grand Duke Henri is shy, too, while Maria Teresa is much more outgoing. She loves sports especially skiing and plays the guitar.

"Guillaume says he wants a woman who likes sport and who loves all kinds of music. She has to be well cultured and be aware of her futures duties as a royal.
She should be elegant, humble, tender, and open-minded.
Guillaum doesn't want a fairy-tale princess, but a modern and independent woman who can be able to understand the State issues. He dreams with a sweet, humorous and intelligent woman who cares for ecology. But the most important thing is that she has to be less shy than he is! "

Sounds like he is describing his mother, GD Maria Teresa. Grand Duke Henri is shy, too, while Maria Teresa is much more outgoing. She loves sports especially skiing and plays the guitar.

I thought that too! They are very close-so it's not a surprise for me :whistling:

I hope he will find this perfect woman and they will be happy forever... a perfect and modern fairy tale isn't it ?! ^^

I hope that having the likes for the Latins woman like the father , especially felix!!! :p

Until the the present Heriditary Grand Duke marries and produces a daughter first,there is no heriditary Grand Duchess.
If Guillaume marries,his wife will be a consort,not a reigning Grand Duchess and only they have the title of Heriditary Grand Duchess.

Actually, when Guillaume gets married his wife will be styled as HRH The Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg just as the wives of all the other Hereditary Grand Dukes have in the past. Maria-Teresa was Hereditary Grand Duchess as was Josephine-Charlotte. There is no reason to assume Guillaume's wife would be denied the style given the historic precedent for using it for wives.

I think that the Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg must be kind,helpful,polite,charitable and intelligent and if HGD find a such woman and she loves him and he her - she will be the next duchess!!!

I think that the Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg must be kind,helpful,polite,charitable and intelligent and if HGD find a such woman and she loves him and he her - she will be the next duchess!!!

:ermm: that sounds like the current grand duchess.

well,actually I don't know the prefers of Guillaume,but I think that he is shy,kind,good,polite and intelligent and maybe he search for this types of woman!

I've been reading up on the current Grand Duchess and IMO she is indeed one in a million. For starters she is very well educated - she has the smarts. She was also very attractive in her youth. She is from a well heeled background and she has a heart of gold and works tirelessly for humanity.:flowers: I do sympathise with any young woman if she is 'required' to fit the mold of Prince Guillaume's primary female role model.

Anyway congratulations the lady who is deemed suitable. I've removed myself from the next-grand duchess-wait-list.:ermm::lol:

I wonder when Guillaume will marry? For the sake of alliances and because of their need to produce as many heirs as possible, well at least in the past when infant mortality was so high, royalty tended to marry early. Guillaume will be 28 in November [I believe] and we still haven't even heard about a girlfriend, let alone an engagement.

Do any of the Luxembourg royal children with the obvious exception of Louis have any love interests that we've heard about, or do you think that its hushed?

it's his private life and I undestand he doesn't want all the world speak about his girlfriend. We will know when it will be official and not on the newspaper and it's better isn't it ? ^^

I think that we also have to keep in mind that in general a lot of the European royals have been marrying later in life. It wouldn't surprise me if Guillaume didn't marry for another 4-6 years.

Yes I agree with you! It's better that they get to be left alone. Especially if the girl is "normal" because then she shouldn't live her life in the tabloids as the girlfriend of a prince.
(I know Kate Middleton doesn't have anything with Luxembourg to do but she's a good example for my point)

I also think that guillaume can get marry in 6 or 4 years, I think that now that he end in the university will be devoted to assume his role as heir, and then think about marriage, as the current heirs, and an example is Victoria of Sweden, that she get marry at an older age for a woman.

I think it would be easier for Guillaume and his future consort to get married in their late 20's or early 30's... I think at that stage in life they're more settled and know the direction they want their lives to go.

I want to say that he deserve the best!
He deserve the woman who loves him,not for his money or fame or her desire to be princess,but for himself!And if he find this woman I'll be happy for him!
And the other is that he is very private person and he doesn't want the world know for his girlfriend (if he has got gf)
and one day we will learn more and understand everything and now curious people...we can only has a predictions and wonders!

Mili!

I want to say that he deserve the best!
He deserve the woman who loves him,not for his money or fame or her desire to be princess,but for himself!And if he find this woman I'll be happy for him!
And the other is that he is very private person and he doesn't want the world know for his girlfriend (if he has got gf)
and one day we will learn more and understand everything and now curious people...we can only has a predictions and wonders!

I think the woman in question would love Guillaume for him since it's a pretty big thing marrying a first-in-line. With her marriage she gets a responsibility to Luxembourg so I doubt a person who just wants to be a princess would succeed with Guillaume. He's to smart for that isn't he?

Guillaume has always been the future grand duke so pretty much everything he does (i.e education) is for his role as head of state so I think he think twice over who's to become his wife.

I really hope so,Dani and yes,he is very clever and intelligent young man!

guillaume have to get a good wife, though not be a princess, or someone who is of the nobility,or not. who can get along with her role as wife and future Grand Duchess. to be discreet as this family is, which is excellent, perfect and worthy member of royalty

I think he has to choose a good wife before a good Grand Duchess. It is more important to have a woman who really loves him for his person than a woman who only loves him because he is a Grand Duc. That's why I thing he has to pay attention with his future choice and don't choose firstly a "princess" but a wife and a mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom