The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Commoner

Maybe she should have and incredible personality, be inteligent, modern and open-minded, to have sport and speak languages

Old 02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Must be fluent in several languages? How about sign language?

No two guesses as to what I mean...

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 03-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Courtier

I think Guillaume would be good together with Princess Maxima's sister, Ines. She's very pretty, she's Catholic, and she's only about two or three years younger. I'm sure they interacted some at Princess Ariane's baptism, and I think they would be really cute together :)

Ines can always ask Maxima for tips about being a crown princess!
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Nobility

I've thought about this topic before and personally, I think Guillaume has a thing for pretty blonds. Not to say that he's shallow but I have the feeling that looks score very high for him. True I have never delved deep enough to find out about all of Guillaume's past girlfriends (and being that he is so private I doubt it'd be that easy) but I know of three, one by name and the other by looks alone, of his girlfriends who were blonds.

Not to worry, my fellow brunettes. I think Felix prefers us
Old 03-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Courtier

I am just asking weather Prince Guillaume can marry a woman who is not from Luxembourg ?
and can he marry a non catholic?
can he marry a woman who follows another religion (for example Buddhist) ?
Old 03-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Commoner

if I'm not mistaking (might be mistaking though)
He can marry someone who doesn't live in Lux.
About the non catholic I'm not quite sure but I'm sure if it' true love that she won't make a problem about converting right?

The royal family of Lux. ain't as strict as for instance the British when it comes on marriage.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Nobility

I agree; this family isn't as strict as the British.

Although this family seems to be devout I have a feeling that Henri and MT wouldn't be too harsh on Guillaume for marrying a non-Catholic woman without her having to convert. People had problems when Henri married MT (for reasons of race and class) so I believe they'd remember how they had felt and would let Guillaume and his wife be happy.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Courtier

I think they'd be fine with it as long as they agreed to raise the children Catholic.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 03-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Gentry

Red face

Not to worry, my fellow brunettes. I think Felix prefers us [/quote]

Although Guillaume is my favorite...I think Felix is sexier anyway!
Old 04-13-2008, 10:44 AM

Hi!!!!

Hallo to everybody,

I'm new here, I was just surfing the net searching infos about Guillaume my love.

I've heard that Guillaume is now in love for a 27 years old Italian Girl named Michela or Micaela.
A friend of mine just told that she is a PR, and she is currently working for an Italian ONG. It seems that they met in a conference at Ginevra universtity and that the relaytionship is more then a friendship...
I cannot find informations in internet and for these reason i would like to ask you if it's true that they are in love.
My friend says that she is quite nice, and looks like Letizia of spain (same profile and big nose..) , and that they spent some days toghether in Lux last week.

can anyone provide photos of this girl? I can belive it!!!!

Please Guillaume, don't do it....do not marry another girl
Old 04-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara99 View Post
Hallo to everybody,

I'm new here, I was just surfing the net searching infos about Guillaume my love.

I've heard that Guillaume is now in love for a 27 years old Italian Girl named Michela or Micaela.
A friend of mine just told that she is a PR, and she is currently working for an Italian ONG. It seems that they met in a conference at Ginevra universtity and that the relaytionship is more then a friendship...
I cannot find informations in internet and for these reason i would like to ask you if it's true that they are in love.
My friend says that she is quite nice, and looks like Letizia of spain (same profile and big nose..) , and that they spent some days toghether in Lux last week.

Hey Barbara, welcome to TRF Guillaume in love with a 27 year old italian girl? Sorry to ask such a stupid question (I don't know much about the Luxembourg royal family), but how old exactly is Guillaume? I thought he was around 17/18 years old, but I'm probably totally wrong then if he's dating a 27 year old.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess leonor View Post
but how old exactly is Guillaume? I thought he was around 17/18 years old, but I'm probably totally wrong then if he's dating a 27 year old.
Guillaume is 26, born 11th of November 1981.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Hallo to everybody,

Where did you get this information? It seems like you know a lot about the inner workings of the Luxembourgish royals, please share more of what you know! ^.^
Old 04-14-2008, 01:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:

Hello Barbara99,
Finding information on the internet about Guillaume's love life is quite difficult. The private lives of Luxembourg's royals are not really in the press that much. I think the only girlfriend Guillaume has ever been photographed with is Pia Haraldsen. Since it looks like you are from Luxembourg, you probably have better access to information on Guillaume then most people. Where did your friend get their information from? Perhaps it is just a rumor. Even if it is true, just because they are dating doesn't automatically mean they'll get married. Most of the European crown princes these days married in their thirties. Who knows...
Old 04-16-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmj21983 View Post
Hello Barbara99,
Finding information on the internet about Guillaume's love life is quite difficult. The private lives of Luxembourg's royals are not really in the press that much. I think the only girlfriend Guillaume has ever been photographed with is Pia Haraldsen. Since it looks like you are from Luxembourg, you probably have better access to information on Guillaume then most people. Where did your friend get their information from? Perhaps it is just a rumor. Even if it is true, just because they are dating doesn't automatically mean they'll get married. Most of the European crown princes these days married in their thirties. Who knows...
Thanks to everybody for the welcome.
Yes, I come from Luxembourg, but now I am studying at university in italy.
I had this information from a fellow-student friend. It seems that this girl has studied in our universities and have finished her studies last year, in our same faculty.
Today I spoke with some guys here, and they say that she is working for an association linked whit UN, and that as PR she works also for the political party of Silvio Berlusconi, who has just won the elections and became prime minister in italy.
I have also informations on her family and the place where she lives, but I do not know if these informations are true ... Any of you have more information?
Old 04-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Nobility

Is this information about Prince Guillaume love life true or just people assuming that hes dating an Italian girl?
Old 04-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Commoner

People assuming...
Old 04-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Nobility

Or could we be assuming that someone must be assuming if they don't have photo proof about Guillaume having a girlfriend...

Okay, maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourselves.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nad25 View Post
Is this information about Prince Guillaume love life true or just people assuming that hes dating an Italian girl?
Hallo,

I'm quite sure about this information because is more than "a voice", here in my university (Milan), where the girl studied until last year.. A lot of fellow student remember about her (expecially about her strong caracther and her ambition.. ).

I have also some personal information about her that I prefer to not post here because that will not be correct (exact place where she lives in Italy, name, surname, name of the organization where she works).
I can say that she is an insider of Italian Vip world, because she is very very friend of a famous italian DJ, and also she is cousin of the husband of an Italian show girl...also she works for one of most important politician in Italy.

I'm would like to know the truth about this relation but no photo or news are available on the web. I always check the press of my country (i'm from lux, ) but they never wrote about it.

So, until official confirmation we can say that we are assuming.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:45 AM

Ciao Barbara,

I've got the same information.
I am from Italy, and apparently this girl is living in my same town.
Can you give me your contact details? I woul like to know more about this story.

Thanks,

Marta

Tags
hereditary grand duchess, hereditary grand duke guillaume