The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Commoner

Quote:
But thanks for posting that little tidbit, Marie Annemy! It gave me something to do.
Your are welcome, Suturegeisha!
It is possible that Guillaume has a relationship with a woman named Ella-Ann, but at this moment there is no reason to think she will be the next heredity grand duchess! Even longlasting relationships (like the one of prince William of Wales and Catherine ''Kate'' Middleton) can end.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Courtier

It would be nice to be Grand Duchess of Luxembourg but I am realistic that is not going to happen.The only way I would never became a Grand Duchess to any nation or region is by being created Grand Duchess in my own right.I would not be styled the same as the Luxembourg family not being from a male line. I would be styled HGDH which stands for Her Grand Ducal Highness and their styled HRH which stands for His/Her Royal Highness. So they would techinally outrank me but it would okay with me being I am still royal in my own right without marriage to a royal.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 05-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

That is a rather intruiging post. So where will this new Grand Duchy be created? Grand Duchess of Ohio perhaps?

Just for the record, in the past all exsisting Grand Dukes were HRH, not only those of Luxembourg but also those of Oldenburg, Mecklenburg-Schwerin, Mecklenburg-Strelitz, Saxe-Weimar and Baden. The Grand Dukes of Tuscany could even use HIRH, as they were members of the Austrian imperial family too.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo
That is a rather intruiging post. So where will this new Grand Duchy be created? Grand Duchess of Ohio perhaps?
Well that would cause an uproar in the US!
Old 05-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Well that would cause an uproar in the US!
It does not have to be a region in the US maybe in a former duchy or dukedom. And still be royal in my own right.

I'm head of a dynastic house no matter what others say.
Princess Kamorrissa,Countess of Welle
Old 06-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Gentry

in the imaginary case that it's not me the next grand duchess.. I think a lower-ranked royal girl (?) would do well.. as for example lady gabriella.. all of them exept for pia!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Nobility

I hope he marries a commoner because the Brit and Euro royals are a tinsy-weeny bit inbred.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, but that does make for a very interesting family tree. I get cross eyed looking at them sometimes... Peoples aunts are their sisters and cousins... etc.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Gentry

Qualities to be royal consort

We have the theme about next hereditary grand duchess. This is the theme about which qualities she must have to be royal consort. i dont think it is only love of Guillaume. She must have approval of royal family and parlament. For example, in Spain Eva sannum was dating the prince but was described by royal watchers as unsuitable. How must she behave to win peoples hearts? Which qualities she must have? How do you see this girl?
Old 11-13-2007, 09:35 PM

I think the next hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg as described my Guillaume himself on Vanidades (a spanish magazine) must have a broad knowledge of political and diplomatic affairs, be fluent in several languages, like sports and music, enviromentalist and most importantly she must be an open minded, modern and independant women.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:03 PM
Gentry

Guillaume speaks about future bride....Can you send link about it from the internet or post this article here?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Gentry

it is very interesting to read what Guillaume think about it. Have anybody else read this article? why people are writing about qualities of Great Britain future bride more than we about Guillaume`s bride? I think she must be polite. What else do you think?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Aristocracy

Wow, he really want to find a Grand Duchess to his country than to find a wife for herself.. I found it very interesting, at least he is not selfish who only think about himself.. I love that kind of attitude
Old 11-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Aristocracy

Check out this thread for more information:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ourg-6357.html
Old 11-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Gentry

there are information but not about this tpic. yes its near it but there are two different topics. In next duchess it was discussed about destiny and how crown princesses have met their princes. Its topic about qualities. Only about this
Old 11-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Gentry

I have found such words
And one thing I've always wondered about is how they would act. I mean in terms of him being who he is. Do you think that she would know that he's a Duke, or would she not know? Would he assume that she knows who he is? Do you think that would effect how they are to each other in the beginning? I mean would it be like "yea, you know I'm a Duke so that's why your acting so sweet?" And i think its really he can think that girl is seeking attention and all things with it. How to avoid such things?
How would you act? How is it right?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Courtier

Charlotte Casiraghi would look cute with him...do they know each other?
Old 11-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
Charlotte Casiraghi would look cute with him...do they know each other?

They do know each other, Guillaume often carries out events in Monaco on behalf of his father. They would be cute, but I think Charlotte might be a bit too outgoing and in the media eye for the Luxembourg Royal Family.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPlusBelle View Post
They do know each other, Guillaume often carries out events in Monaco on behalf of his father. They would be cute, but I think Charlotte might be a bit too outgoing and in the media eye for the Luxembourg Royal Family.
I see...I didn't realize they were so private. Well Charlotte is too it seems...I mean she hasn't given an interview but she is definitely out and about quite frequently.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Aristocracy

Brilliant combination Zembla

Billionaire heir + Billionaire heiress = Trillionaire???

If they happen to get married, I would say more or less it can 'boost up' the tourism for the country...

Tags
hereditary grand duchess, hereditary grand duke guillaume