The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this magazine doesn't look very trustworthy...the pictures are photoshopped on some to look like all of the men smoke.......i wouldn't put to much credibilty in this mag......but who knows that maybe her

:ermm:
I totally agree...I say we wait to cry on our pillows until there's a "Pia & Guillaume" style picture with his new girlfriend.

Does anyone here know well about the magazine?
I've read somewhere on this board that there's no scandolous press in Lux.
Also, I don't think the Lux royals have been shown a lot on the other Euro mags either

@ Jia: The press in Luxembourg and the royal family have a good relationship. It's true when you say they don't have scandals spread all over the media.
I think there's a big mutual respect, which is important.

Gillaume isn't dating that Micaela girl or whatever her name is. It is probably a fan that her name is Micaela and she wanted to start a rumour. Anyways, Gillaume is currently single and I think he is very focused in his studies and duties. He's already 26, but I bet he will settle down in his thirties. I bet he will end up marrying a commoner and would be nice to see him dating a Latin girl just like his mom or Princess Maxima.

And I read somewhere in this post about Sebastien stuyding in England, yes he's attending Ampleforth College just like his cousins and some of his close friends.:)

Gillaume isn't dating that Micaela girl or whatever her name is. It is probably a fan that her name is Micaela and she wanted to start a rumour. Anyways, Gillaume is currently single and I think he is very focused in his studies and duties. He's already 26, but I bet he will settle down in his thirties. I bet he will end up marrying a commoner and would be nice to see him dating a Latin girl just like his mom or Princess Maxima.

And I read somewhere in this post about Sebastien stuyding in England, yes he's attending Ampleforth College just like his cousins and some of his close friends.:)

I agree totaly with you DuchessCharlotte!!!!:flowers: He needs some make him smail like her mom or Máxima... a Women with a very character...

Defanitly someone like his amazing mother and the beautiful princess Maxima... I agree!!

I wonder if he would require that his parents like the woman he chooses? Or if he would say "Sorry Mom, I love her?"
Which would win out? Hmm...

A 26 year old student/prince who dated 2 girls so far, needs a bride like a fish needs a bicycle.
He has (hopefully) a long way to go and a few ladies to date before he decides to settle down.

Well...2 that we know of, who's to say he's not dated throughout Europe and we just never found out? He's very discreet remember? Those girls being in discovered was probably an accident...
Oh wait Pia was one of them...nevermind about accident then.

We really don't know all that much about their personal lives. Who knows? I personally think that if he were sleeping around or playing the playboy/i.e. dating lots of girls we would have heard about it from a kiss-and-tell. Honestly, though, when you tell your bride "Oh by the way I'm 2nd in line for inheriting the throne," it tends to attract the wrong type of girl and the right type sometimes shies away.

Unless she has been under a rock for the last at least 5 years, I am sure she saw his photo somewhere. Also if she dates him and someone in a dark suit who keeps talking to his cuff tags along, she will figure out this is someone more important than an average student...........don't you think?

We really don't know all that much about their personal lives. Who knows? I personally think that if he were sleeping around or playing the playboy/i.e. dating lots of girls we would have heard about it from a kiss-and-tell. Honestly, though, when you tell your bride "Oh by the way I'm 2nd in line for inheriting the throne," it tends to attract the wrong type of girl and the right type sometimes shies away.

Well, maybe...I'm not saying he's a playboy, but he is a good-looking, privileged young man of the world. To me, it's safe to assume that he has dated more than the 2 we've heard of and that maybe those young ladies, were classier and chose to be discreet about any relationship they might have had with Prince Guillaume, instead of divulging details that, really aren't anyone's bussiness.
;)

And yet, he would have to choose deliberately ladies that were discreet. Problem with this is that everyone makes mistakes in terms of other people's character. Also, there is no such thing as a total secret: Someone (not even the lady involved but others surrounding them sometimes,) eventually tells. He's a prince: One of the most desirable prizes out there right? He would have to go somewhere with those ladies if he was dating them, either home or to friends' homes or out. Eventually they have to go SOMEWHERE in public together (or, if she's a stranger, meeting her somewhere that's probably going to be public,) and when that happens and you are a public figure...you get the idea. Is it possible that he's a playboy without anyone knowing? Sure. Do I think it's likely? Not really.

My bottom line Nitey is that we don't know anything about it except what we assume. There is not right or wrong here.

I agree. I wasn't saying one thing one way or the other. Really there IS no way to know unless you are him or someone very close to him that he would confide in.

I think he still not found the love of his life, because not depends if he´s is a millionaire or prince, but he is a very intelligent man and discreet and prefers not to hurry and wait for the girl who made the dream awake .. . and that is that shown for him ...

Due to the fact that he is really private about his personal life, and also with his being shy I would not be surprised if we don't here about anymore girlfriends or if he were to marry until he is well past 30 years old.

He has many good reasons to be gun shy to use the phrase. There are women who will want him because he is a prince, or because he leads a privileged life, or because he is an object (however infrequently,) of the media. He has to weed out all the women who are willing to pretend they want to be with him simply for him rather than because he will lead a country one day or any other selfish reason. :bang:

There are predatory women out there who would be willing to lie and do other such unpleasant things to get what they want...and Guillaume, being Catholic, would doubtless not have divorce as an available option if it turns out he married one of those girls who lies until after the wedding night or a woman who pulls a personality 180 degree shift after they are married and stuck with each other for life...Imagine being with someone you can't stand in a public relationship with the whole world looking for the next 50 years. :eek:

I have high hopes though that he will find the lady he wants to spend his life with. Yeah, I am a die-hard hopeless romantic. :wub:
Although with their seeming ability to go into "stealth" mode to avoid the media I doubt we'll hear about it until they are serious enough to think about engagement.:lol:

Thats just what I thought, I do hope he gets the girl of his dreams not a girl who just wants him for what he can provide her.

The Lady who marries Guillaume will have to be fluent or will have to learn the languages of Luxembourg to be able to marry Guillaume. As she will have to bee able to understand the people of Luxembourg.

If Guillaume did not like being Royal and also next in Line to the Grand Duchy then he would abdicate or renown his claim to the Grand Duchy and give the position of Crown Prince to his brother Felix.

If Guillaume did not like being Royal and also next in Line to the Grand Duchy then he would abdicate or renown his claim to the Grand Duchy and give the position of Crown Prince to his brother Felix.

:huh:
Who says he doesn't like? I didn't know that he didn't like being the next head honcho. If anything it looks like he's resolute in doing what he is supposed to do, right down to not caring about the way he dresses, I mean him and Felix share each other's stripped tie like there's no tomorrow. If you ask me that's what a real royal is made of, duty versus fashion...way to go Guillaume!
:lol:

Yer, well I thought Princess Lola from a few posts ago did not like Guillaume and what he does, etc. Prince Guillaume is what a Prince should be like he is a good role model for young people. Not like the younger English Royals as they party, etc.

Yes Pia That is nonsence!!!
I dont understand how she was with him. She catched his eye! Thats sure.Dont understand what was vey fine about her to date her?
And about spanish language interview thats not problem. There are a lot of translators online all over the internet

There are language translators available free on the internet, however you have to be careful with them because frequently they do not translate it very well and can also get words that are the same but may have a different meaning to it (like gay/happy or gay/homosexual, etc,) wrong.

They are very convenient however if you have a decent knowledge of what you are trying to translate, but usually you need to know at least a passing knowledge of what you are trying to translate to weed out the mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom