Stéphanie on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous photo indeed! I cannot wait to see the special issue of Point de Vue covering the Luxembourg wedding.

Absolutely lovely! I hope the issue of 'HELLO!' that has something on the wedding will be available in the States. They're such a beautiful couple, and I wish them all the best.

Yes, they are the best royal couple in my lifetime. Not just from looking good but from being charming, intelligent, and refined.

Absolutely lovely! I hope the issue of 'HELLO!' that has something on the wedding will be available in the States. They're such a beautiful couple, and I wish them all the best.

Both British and Spanish HELLO(Hola!) are available in the US. I see both on the newstands each week. But it might be different if you don't live in a major American city.

Mariel1, what I like about this couple is their youth and freshness and lack of worldly glamour. It's difficult to explain and of course we don't know what they are like in private. But they seem very idealized in a way. It's not a quality I can see in any of the other current Royal couples, even though each couple has their own particular appeal. I find Guillaume and Stephanie enchanting. I have since the day of their engagement.

Last edited:
I'm sad that Stephanie and Guillaume won't be covered much in the years to come.

The Portuguese magazine CARAS also talk about the royal wedding, but the cover is on the christening of little Isabelle, daughter of Diana Princess of Cadaval. and Prince Charles Philippe d'Orleans, Prince of Asturias was godfather --- caras

Both British and Spanish HELLO(Hola!) are available in the US. I see both on the newstands each week. But it might be different if you don't live in a major American city.

I'll look for the magazine starting this coming weekend I guess. I just hope it hasn't been released just yet.

Here you are!- the cover from "Point de vue" ! Point de Vue *.:.* En Couverture

Ahhhh...gorgeous! I had a subscription to PdV a while back. I was when Nicolas Sarkozy first became President of France. And PdV was obsessed with him and especially Carla. Every week they were on the cover...it was literally ALL Sarkozy ALL the time! :bang:

I was so angry I cancelled my subscription.

But I will definitely buy the current issue! :p

Thanks zarat!

Looks like Stephanie is going to be getting the Charlene treatment....:sad:

I remember them saying on their engagement interview that they wanted to wait awhile before starting a family ... ?

:previous: Never mind, next month they'll say she's having triplets! :whistling:

What are the "doctors" saying? Can anyone translate the article?

What are the "doctors" saying? Can anyone translate the article?

I guess,nothing is true.This magazine seems similar to some we have here:Closer,public :lol:
Their headlines are always sensational but hardly true.
I don't understand the language but I used google translate ,it seems to mean "doctors are speaking of a pregnancy"
Another of their headlines is "Tessy skandal" ,so you could esasily image what kind of journalism it is;)

I agree but unfortunatly there are still people who buy theses magazines and believe what they write

Stephane is not seen much in public. They have no kids... all this is just enough for the press to start rumours...
And if she will have a child, a month after the birth speculations would start again!:ROFLMAO:

I feel sorry for HGD Guillaume and Stéphanie. Noone except them and maybe their families and close friends know the truth. I wish them so much they won't face infertilty and all the pressure that go with. It is something very difficult to cope with for private people, the long wait, the medical process, the unavoidable self-questioning "why can't we have children? why did it work so well for our family / friends ? why did my best friend have two lovely babies within eighteen months ?", the so delicate questions coming from not so close people. Not been able to have children of your own when you are the heir of a prestigious family ... I can't even imagine how painful and difficult to bear it must be. If HGD are to live this ordeal, I do only wish they won't be harassed by the medias.

Truth be said, to the viewer looking in from the outside, things don't seem to be running all that smoothly for Stephanie and Guillaume. It was a spectacular wedding, what a union between two great families! [an oddity in today's world of royalty where everyone from the heir to the British throne to the King of Holland have married commoners] Yet, Stephanie doesn't seem to be doing much. By contrast, look at how Kate Middleton was off and flying as soon as she got married. And the most disconcerting thing is that there is no child on the way. I know that Guillaume and Stephanie said that they would wait before having a child, but it seems odd that they are waiting to do what their most important duty is-- that is to have a child.

I think it might be true. Stephanie this summer little appeared in public.

I think it might be true. Stephanie this summer little appeared in public.
The Grand Ducal Family never has many duties between national day in late June and early to mid-September. Stéphanie's last engagement was on July 13, which was about two week after Maria Teresa's last one on June 27. This is the same every year, nothing unusual about it.

Truth be said, to the viewer looking in from the outside, things don't seem to be running all that smoothly for Stephanie and Guillaume. It was a spectacular wedding, what a union between two great families! [an oddity in today's world of royalty where everyone from the heir to the British throne to the King of Holland have married commoners] Yet, Stephanie doesn't seem to be doing much. By contrast, look at how Kate Middleton was off and flying as soon as she got married. And the most disconcerting thing is that there is no child on the way. I know that Guillaume and Stephanie said that they would wait before having a child, but it seems odd that they are waiting to do what their most important duty is-- that is to have a child.
Considering that Stéphanie lost her mother less than two month prior to her wedding, I'm fairly certain that she had other things on her mind than trying to have a child immediately after the wedding. Many couples want to settle into married life first before having a child, why should royals bet different? Stéphanie turned 30 earlier this year so they are in no rush.

Yes, it definitely sounds as if Stephanie is getting the Charlene treatment. Why do so many people care when a Royal birth is announced and then happens?

Alexey1904, I read a book once that drew the analogy between the popularity of Royal dynasties with their children. The more children a Royal family has, the more popular they are. However "bumpwatch" (I sooo hate that vulgar, idiotic word!:bang:) has always made me uncomfortable.

For one thing it reduces a woman's worth to how well her reproductive organs are working. What if the couple wants children but simply haven't been successful yet?

Anyway, it's like Sydney said. Stephanie has been married for less than two years and has only just turned 30. It's not like she is in a race against the clock!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom