Old 02-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Aristocracy

Letizia got married in the Cathedral of Saint Mary the Royal of La Almudena

Old 02-16-2011, 11:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee-dee View Post
I believe that Letizia didn't have a church wedding, but I might be wrong
Which one? I think the first one was a civil ceremony, but her second one to Felipe was definitely in the church. I'm sure they also had a civil ceremony. I think it's customary for all royal weddings to have both.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy View Post
Which one? I think the first one was a civil ceremony, but her second one to Felipe was definitely in the church. I'm sure they also had a civil ceremony. I think it's customary for all royal weddings to have both.
I was talking about the first one
sorry for not being specific
Old 02-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Courtier

Oh no problem I was just confused for a second
Old 02-20-2011, 12:31 AM

Guillaume is a Scorpio man. They are naturally were secretive and are also very selective in choosing their girlfriends/wives.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I doubt silly star signs have anything to do with him being secretive and selective, he is after all a Prince.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:34 AM
Serene Highness

Some people believe in zodiac signs. No reason to call it silly.

To be a legend, you've either got to be dead or excessively old!
Christopher Lee
Old 02-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaBee View Post
Guillaume is a Scorpio man. They are naturally were secretive and are also very selective in choosing their girlfriends/wives.
I don't blame him for being secretive/selective in choosing his future spouse. There are a lot of things that will come with being a Grand Duke's wife and he has to make sure that she can handle it and isn't marrying him for what he has to offer but rather for the man he is.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
I don't blame him for being secretive/selective in choosing his future spouse. There are a lot of things that will come with being a Grand Duke's wife and he has to make sure that she can handle it and isn't marrying him for what he has to offer but rather for the man he is.
I'm so agree with you dear!!
Old 02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Serene Highness

Anyone who is royal is aware that there are individuals who seek them out for various reasons. Some seek fame or others use royals for purposes of bettering their own life and social climbing. This has of course been happening since the beginning of time or since there has been royalty. A very careful screening would probably eliminate most of these individuals although some individuals are very good at concealing this and are able to fool people.

I don't blame Guillaume for being secretive or selective about he chooses as his future spouse. Some women royal or non-royal couldn't handle the duties and responsibilities of being the wife to the heir to the throne. I don't know if there is a test that one could determine this or not but I'm sure if its exists, it has probably been tested.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Do we think that Guillaume could be the next royal wedding on the cards?
Old 02-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Serene Highness

Unless he knows something we don't, probably not. A couple of years down the road,maybe.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well it would be nice to see him walk down the aisle with that someone special. Maybe he's next or maybe not.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:15 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Do we think that Guillaume could be the next royal wedding on the cards?
I'll go on the record now in stating that I think Felix will marry before Guillaume.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Courtier

Does he have a steady girlfriend?
Old 03-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Nobility

^ As of right now Guillaume doesn't have a steady girlfriend. I'm sure though he doesn't lack for companionship
Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't know....maybe it's Prima Aprilis, but:

According to Hein's Royal Genealogy Page, Prince Guillaume got engaged to Princess Louise zu-Stolberg-Stolberg (b.1984)

Source: Descendants of Duke Wilhelm of Nassau
Old 04-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Well well well; who is this woman?
Old 04-02-2011, 07:27 AM
Serene Highness

Or more importatnly is there an official announcement from the court?

Closed Thread

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, relationship, stephanie de lannoy