The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Serene Highness

All forums are under some type of surveillance which is hardly surprising to me. If someone speaks out of line, offends someone or goes way off topic, those moderating the forum let you know about it.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy
All forums are under some type of surveillance which is hardly surprising to me. If someone speaks out of line, offends someone or goes way off topic, those moderating the forum let you know about it.
I think they mean from bloggers but I may be wrong-

Old 04-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Nobility

The board is under surveilliance of the Luxembourgish press, or Promi/Privat (the two Luxembourgish gossip mags) to be precise. Fab1968 posted the link of few posts ago. There was a time when there was a lot of speculation on this forum about Guillaume's sexuality and if he might be gay. Those gay-rumours were picked up by them and they defended him, saying that he has had multiple girlfriends but just hasn't found the right one yet.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:33 AM
Commoner

While everyone is curious to see the wedding, I'm curious to see his future babies :-D Since many people want to see him getting married, I suggest he goes abroad to a country where he would be unrecognized by many people, and lie about his identity by acting as a regular guy. very high chances of meeting someone who'd love him for his personality and not money or title.

And a serious note, I sympathize with royals, they must have a hard time finding someone who'd truly love them. I remember when I was a teen I would've traded everything just to be famous and wealthy, but after some time i have figured out happiness and love are what matters, everything else is just a bonus, but now I would never trade anything to be famous or married to a royal, not much room for privacy *shivers*
Old 05-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Serene Highness

Agreed. When I was younger, I was very envious of celebs and royals especially those in my age group who could afford to spent big bucks at Disney or Epcot or the other attractions. My family would go to these places but we never stayed at any of the motels/hotels (too expensive)and didn't spent a lot of money there. Today I value those trips as many older family members have since passed on.

If we were royals, we probably wouldn't have much privacy as once people found out about that we were there, then they would be trying to seek us out or bother us. Most European royals or other royal households probably wouldn't be recognized by the general public at these places.

Most people think about the glamour, the beautiful gowns and parties, but don't think about the lack of privacy they would have when out in public.

It would be very interesting if a royal (male or female) went somewhere where people didn't know them and took on another identityand see what would happen.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarlucy View Post
Agreed. When I was younger, I was very envious of celebs and royals especially those in my age group who could afford to spent big bucks at Disney or Epcot or the other attractions. My family would go to these places but we never stayed at any of the motels/hotels (too expensive)and didn't spent a lot of money there. Today I value those trips as many older family members have since passed on.

If we were royals, we probably wouldn't have much privacy as once people found out about that we were there, then they would be trying to seek us out or bother us. Most European royals or other royal households probably wouldn't be recognized by the general public at these places.

Most people think about the glamour, the beautiful gowns and parties, but don't think about the lack of privacy they would have when out in public.

It would be very interesting if a royal (male or female) went somewhere where people didn't know them and took on another identityand see what would happen.
This is basically what CP Frederick of Denmark did in Australia and how he met his wife.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:02 AM
Commoner

I was half-serious about it. HGD Guillaume seems like a serious and strict person, so I don't think he'd resort to that. And for all we know, he might as well be hiding his girlfriend somewhere right now.

We actually don't know how royals feel about being in the spot light, it may as well be a natural thing to them. Some of them may even crave the attention. We may assume many things about them and their lives, but for all we know, some of them might want to marry a sexy and busty lady or someone brainless... guys are guys, hormones and all. In the eyes of the fans though, they will always be angels wanting true love It may not be true for all of them, but yeah, we, the commoners, tend to think it is difficult for them and all, while the truth may be a total opposite. Apart from the british royal family, all the other royals aren't that well known by most people in europe, (maybe only by those interested in royals), they are known and recognized in their own countries, not so much in others.

I didn't know CP Frederick of Denmark did that, props to him for doing that, and I find it sorta cute.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:33 AM
Serene Highness

Didn't his father GD Henri pretend he was someone else or just not mention who he was? I read on this forum that Maria-theresa almost dumped him.

It's a tough balancing act. He should either tell the girl immediately or after he was confident she liked him for himself but before she has her heart set on marrying him.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Aristocracy

Is he has a girlfriend now or is he single? :P
The important thing is not to be bitter over life's dissapointments.Learn to let go of the past and recognise that every day won't be sunny.But when you find yourself in the darkness of despare,rememmber that it is only in the black of night you can see stars,and those stars will lead you home!So don't be afraid to make mistakes,to stumble and fall,cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most!!! :)
Old 06-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_93
Is he has a girlfriend now or is he single? :P
Who knows? If he has a girlfriend, he's very good at hiding her from the press, which is exactly what I would do.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Commoner

It must be difficult being the girlfriend of a prince.
I mean when you're in love you want to be with this person, visit places, take his hand But it is not possible because of the paparazzi! It must be very frustrating! But a beautiful proof of love

i mean Hereditary Prince, of course
Old 06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Royal Highness

There could be news about a relationship very soon. It was said today during the broadcast of National Day.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancia View Post
There could be news about a relationship very soon. It was said today during the broadcast of National Day.
Well if there will be I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be a Princess
Old 06-24-2011, 04:24 AM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearghas View Post
Well if there will be I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be a Princess
Did they tell which girl he is dating? Is there something in the Luxembourg press?

Maybe one of these 2 beautifull princesses
S.A. la princesse Alix de Ligne, la princesse Louise zu Stolberg-Stolberg
Old 06-24-2011, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
Did they tell which girl he is dating? Is there something in the Luxembourg press?

Maybe one of these 2 beautifull princesses
S.A. la princesse Alix de Ligne, la princesse Louise zu Stolberg-Stolberg
They are both very attractive young women, geaneaology wise Princess Louise of Stolberg would be better as she is not as closely related to the HGD
Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Alix de Ligne (born 3 July 1984) is mentioned in this Wikipedia article:

Alix, Dowager Princess of Ligne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Louise zu Stolberg-Stolberg is mentioned in this Wikipedia article:

Princess Louise of Stolberg-Gedern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 06-24-2011, 05:15 AM
Nobility

The thing isk though if he was dating someone wouldn't it have been known by now that he was dating someone
Old 06-24-2011, 06:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Felicity M
The thing isk though if he was dating someone wouldn't it have been known by now that he was dating someone
Not if they're very discreet and careful. Especially if the relationship is long-distance.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:57 AM
Gentry

maybe the next grand duchess will be "born" soon .
Old 06-24-2011, 08:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaella View Post
maybe the next grand duchess will be "born" soon .

Lets get past the news, if there is any

Tags
hereditary grand duke guillaume, relationship, stephanie de lannoy