HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't you's get of the topic of Guillaume's skin as it's rather telling what type of people you's are only looking at them skin deep and not looking at what they do for charity, his family, etc....

I find your comment highly offensive, no one on here is trying to be nasty or negative, people are simply commenting on something that many people here and at large suffer from. Guillaume's acne is often discussed, but it does not detract from what people on here already know of him and his family- which is that they are a lovely genuine family who participate in charity work.

Can't you's get of the topic of Guillaume's skin as it's rather telling what type of people you's are only looking at them skin deep and not looking at what they do for charity, his family, etc....

When we've finished with his face we'll be moving onto his teeth, colour of his eyes and naturally if his eyelashes are dyed.:whistling:

If you read through the rest of the forums you'll see that everyone is subjected to the minutest detail.

I think most of us at this forum likes Guillaume for what he does and that he comes off as a clever man preparing for his duty as Grand Duke. I doubt anyone here judges Guillaume based on his skin because most of us knows about his charitable work or latest his involvment with Luxembourg's finances in Middle East and now up-coming in Russia. People do have the right to talk about his skin in the way of stating a fact

I'M SORRY!!!! I did not mean to be mean to you all, I was only meaning that its past time someone start on a nicer subject!!! I have always had bad skin and have always been self conscious about it and thought he would be to. Good bye...

I have to agree, He really looks yummy there, and has been looking a lot healthier and happier lately.

I'M SORRY!!!! I did not mean to be mean to you all, I was only meaning that its past time someone start on a nicer subject!!! I have always had bad skin and have always been self conscious about it and thought he would be to. Good bye...

It was never meant to be unpleasant remarks about is skin, more about the causes and why he gets so stressed. There are a lot of treatments out there that are not harmful and would probably benefit him. He's a good looking guy, and seems chasimatic and caring and is obviously popular so clearly we want the best for him.

I don't have the greatest skin myself but I buy a cream from the local 'green'shop and it works really well. I get very stressed as well.

Sorry if my post have made you uncomfortable. They were not meant to:flowers:

:graduate: If somebody is interested in: This heavy beard, I do not like.

:graduate: If somebody is interested in: This heavy beard, I do not like.

He seems to be one of those people who looks good with or without. I also found the 'mafia' one a bit fun. I'm glad he experiments. I think Fred of Denmark use to dye his hair. Although I so not see Guillaume as a blonde:D

Your words are very kind. Here we see the difference between the fine

British way to speak and me. In any case, what counts is that, with or without beard, Guillaume is a royal and handsome young man. :mountie:

Your words are very kind. Here we see the difference between the fine

British way to speak and me. In any case, what counts is that, with or without beard, Guillaume is a royal and handsome young man. :mountie:

Yes he is and we have a good bond. We both like Guillaume.:D

He seems to be one of those people who looks good with or without. I also found the 'mafia' one a bit fun. I'm glad he experiments. I think Fred of Denmark use to dye his hair. Although I so not see Guillaume as a blonde:D

Oh yes, I have to agree about the mafia beard. Very :brows:

I think in this fhoto Guillaume looks so sexy... what do you think???
Cour grand-ducale de Luxembourg - Promotion du travail 2009/2010

I love it - really nice smile :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Several posts have been moved to the HGD Guillaume current events thread, found here.

Guillaume seems to be going to the middle east a lot lately. Or maybe those are just the pictures I've seen...

Guillaume seems to be going to the middle east a lot lately. Or maybe those are just the pictures I've seen...

Part of that I think is economics/business... and for a small country, Luxembourg's wealth gives it a degree of importance and influence. They are also generous per capita aid donors too, I believe.

Wow, great pictures! Thank you, pretoriana18!

He looks sooooo handsome :wub: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom