HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like his hair this way, much better than when it was always moussed or oiled down.

:previous: Yes! I have NEVER met any man who looked better for using copious amounts of hair styling products. :sick: Would also prefer that Felix eased off on the hair cream as well.

Facial hair thing...hmm...I think opinion on this board is split wrt facial hair. Sometimes (like in these pictures) he looks good, sometimes...not so much...I don't know why Guillaume and Felix (but more especially Guillaume) have a fondness for experimenting with facial hair when their father never did.

I have noticed from pictures of official functions that Guillaume and Victoria seem to pair off. I think that they are good friends.

I've never seen them together before this picture:whistling: I would love to see more;)

I love it photo too. My favourite princess and prince together. But is Victoria so high or Guillaume not too high? However small is beauty :) And maybe she has high heels.

I think Guillaume is taller than Victoria :)Look like they had some fun :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen other pictures of them at official events such as weddings and christenings. There was one set a few years ago when Victoria was in Luxembourg for some type of function (it eludes me now which one), but they were walking down the street together and it must have been personal time because they were both dressed casually. I remember that Guillaume had on a jean jacket and tan pants and Victoria was wearing a casual outfit. I did not get a good look at her outfit as the photo was taken from across the street and a car was blocking the full shot. I thought at first that it was Pia, but it was Victoria.

Nice pictures. Thanks for providing the link. I wonder what this event was about(?)

It's a party they throw after each National Day....they have the one for 2008 in the archives too.

I've seen this pictures before. Tessy has lovely dress, she looks adorable!

a very handsome guillaume... they all look very relaxed

Great pictures!Everybody of them looks so handsome and young as always...;)

He is perfect ;)
People who was at that show said Guillaume was very nice and "just charming" :whistling:

He is perfect ;)
People who was at that show said Guillaume was very nice and "just charming" :whistling:

I want to have possibility to say it personally :flowers:

Dani, that's picture was in another thread. But it's cute. I love them both. Victoria is so cute, kind and has friendly smile. Sound as we heard that somewhere before? :whistling:

Not only the tie looks good ;)

Back
Top Bottom