HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 1: July 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HRH Mims

Serene Highness
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
Nassau_Weilburg.gif

Welcome to the 1st thread for Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume of Luxembourg's Pictures.

Please post pictures of Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

----------------
I'm really in love with him... and I just love photos of him... any more fans of his pictures here? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some photos from me:

from gettyimages

from seegerpress

from gettyimages

from corbis

i am a fan!! and thank you for the photographs.

I am also a fan!! He is so adorable.

Lovely pictures lamass!
Here are some more from me:

pictures from seegerpress and from corbis

pictures from: all over press norway, wort.lu, corbis, rexfeatures, rtl.lu and from ibl.se

where do you find all of these? i am only able to find a few on large photo websites like getty images and wireimage. they are wonderful by the way. thank you for sharing them.

Usually corbis has many.

Not so corbis, but seegerpress. but on seegerpress you have to know a litlle bit german. try there: "erbgrossherzog Guillaume" I am pretty sure, it will show yu a lot of pictures. But some older pictures (inlcuding pictures of children and of whole family) have only caption: "grossherzog Henri" of "grossherzogin Maria Teresa"

WOW!!!!great idea Mims111!!!!!!Guillaume is very handsome!!!!

I'm found videos of Guillaume, but is so dificult!!!! Do you now where i can found videos!!!????

Sorry for my english!!!!

thank you priscilla_kor those are pictures i have never seen of him. oh and welcome to the royal forums!!!

sorry i didnt introduce myself! im priscilla, from USA, and thank u for your warm welcome lamass!!
here are a few mroe, from corbis ..
0000329606-028.jpg

0000368193-013.jpg

0000329608-016.jpg

Welcome here priscilla! I'm glad, we have here next member which loves pictures of Guillaume! :)

And thank you for the pictures! :D

Last edited:
Ok I can't ignore this so I'm asking. Did anyone else notice the guy in the tan coat flipping off the camera in the fifth picture?:confused: :eek: It's in the last set that Mims posted. I was just glancing through and it jumped out at me. I looked closer and it's definitely the middle finger.

Wow Ditebaby! I haven't notice it until now! It's really middle finger...
Now I'm really shocked...

I don't think he meant to give the camera the bird, I think he was just scratching his ear and got caught...at least, that's what it looks like to me.

Very nice pictures, Guillaume looks as good as ever...:-D

It looks like he was just scratching his ear but it just looked odd to me. Alexandra looked great and so did Guillaume. I wonder why Alexandra was with him but no one else from the family.

Weren't those pictures taken on National Day?

Those are some good pictures, I wonder, does any body know if Princess Alexandra is shy because I notice in a lot of pictures she is looking down:)

I know this will sound a little weird to even be refering to but it's an observation I've made. I know alexandra's an aquarius. And from what I've noticed about all the aquarians I've been around they're actually really out going people. But they're also really good observers and tend to stay quiet and listen and watch before they make a big move. So she might just be observing and feeling things out before saying anything. Especially since it was national day and she was there with just Guillaume. Usually the whole family's there with her when she's making an appearance.

Wow Ditebaby! And how is it about Guillaume?

From what I know Guillaume is a scorpio and that's a sign I actually don't get around that often. However when I have been around them I have noticed that they tend to be quite intense people. They're gracious and courteous when around crowds. But when they're by themselves or in a more intimate setting they tend to become critical of themselves and others. Big plus though that Guillaume is a Scorpio is that most scorpios I've met have actually understood their strong points and seen how they can use those to help other people. He's got a perfect sign for ruling a country.

Last edited by a moderator:
kewl. thanks ditebaby for the heads up.

Wow ditebaby! Thank you very much for info ;)

I like the photos mims…, had not seen those… thanks you are really nice...and I hope moore fotos, it´s very interesant!

Thanks for the funny pic mims. I love it, it's funny and great.:ROFLMAO: :lol: I was close to falling over when I first saw it. I wonder what was going through Guillaume's head.

Yes, this is great pic for a caption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom