HGD Guillaume Picture Thread, Part 1: July 2006 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don´t belive that Guillaume smokes... I never watch him does...

OMG , Prince Guillaume Smokes.
Does any one have more pics of Prince Guillaume?, if any one does have pls pls pls post them on this thread

It pretty much looks like Guillaume smokes. The picture doesn't lie.

He may not anymore...that one pic is old.

His grandmother Joséphine-Charlotte was an inveterate smoker. Sadly enough, she died of lung cancer.

thanks wonderful pictures Guillaume is handsome! :flowers:

Just a reminder to members:

Please do not post copyrighted images directly onto the board. Furthermore, please refrain from posting images and direct links (hence to a specific single photo) from the Luxembourg photographer, Tom Wagner.

Also, please review TRF [url=http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=rules]Rules[/URL], [url=http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=faq]FAQ[/URL], and [url=http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/529517-post2.html]Photo Posting Rules[/URL].

TRF copyright rule notes:

*COPYRIGHT FAQ*

What do I need to do so that I can post copyrighted photos and articles?

In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner. We will not be policing the site to ensure that members have permission to post their photos; however, if a copyright owner (a photo agency, photographer, publisher, etc) demands to see proof of the written permission, the poster will be expected to produce it. Failure to do so may result in legal action against the poster by the copyright owner and will result in deletion of the material and suspension or banning of the poster from this forum. The above applies to all copyrighted material including (but not limited to) photos and other artwork, videos, movies, screencaps, magazine and newspaper articles (both print and online), reviews, blog entries, e-mails, and posts at other forums. Press releases are generally exempt.

If you have any questions and/or comments please contact one of the Luxembourg Mods.

Thank you.:flowers:

I have a question, did Prince Guillaume ever use Braces or Glasses?

Guillaume doesnt use. I think that is his brother more young.

Glasses

That is Félix!
Wenn he was Youger, and Princess Alexandra Too.
Maybe, now they haves lenses.

I had see him with a glasses...in Fischbach... when he was young...
Visit the Tom Wagner site.. Prince Guillaume Archives...

His face looks so different in those pics...

I love my prince, but he's got to get that acne under control!

He looks a bit Cuban to me because his mom is a Cuban-American

I don't exactly know why people are seeing fit to ignore GlitteringTiaras's warning about posting copyrighted photos here, but for those of you who believe you can just ignore moderator warnings, here it is again.

DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS DIRECTLY IN THE THREAD

We aren't interested in ending up in court facing a copyright infringement lawsuit because people think they don't have to follow the forum rules or obey the law.

Is that clear enough?

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

I didn't know the mother was also American! That's interesting...

His mother was born to Cuban parents in Havana, Cuba, so when the Grand Duchess was 2 years old her family moved to New York.

It is a fact Guillaume failed to complete a degree in political science and history at the University of Durham. However, he did receive a Bachelor of Science in political science from Brunel University in London, but that was after he failed at the University of Durham. He is now continuing his studies in Switzerland.

So he didn't quit trying to attain his degree or fail out of the degree, he just switched schools essentially? I can't imagine that he literally "failed" out of his classes, as in, did badly in them. :ermm:

It kinda looks like Felix to me, I don't know, that boy looks younger than 12 or 13. Cute pictures though.

I want to made video about prince Guillame. I am working on it, I hope tomorow it will be done.

:clap: Congratulations!

The video is great, loved the pics (I didn't like the song though), you've made the only video I know of on the net that's exclusively about Guillaume. Thanks...maybe there will be more.

:clap: Congratulations!

The video is great, loved the pics (I didn't like the song though), you've made the only video I know of on the net that's exclusively about Guillaume. Thanks...maybe there will be more.

Yes, I think there are no more videos about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom