HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9: January 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well he does royal duties cause he'll eventually inherit everything...although I think he has done a lot of school and went to Sandhurst(?)...

I love so much the pics on Web log of Luxembourgroyals... Guillaume looks very handsome!!!! and profesional... I think it´s in Arabia Saudit... but I´m not sure
index.html

luxembourgroyals.web-log.nl: Erfprins Guillaume

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Guillaume do? Does he work?

Honestly? Probably not. If you're in line to inherit a ton of cash and a throne to go with it would you work? :D

But I must give Guillaume his due; he represents his country at both foreign and local events...that's a job. Kinda. Sorta.

:unsure:Tsk Tsk....My Prince is in serious need of Proactive...I wonder if it's
stress-related.:ermm:

i've heard guillaume's voice on youtube (princess ariane's baptism). does anyone know where i can find other videos with guillaume on it?

I once had hear his voice too.. but I think on this foro... on Prince currents and news 9 or 10.... an discourse of Fundation Kraizbierg...

i've heard guillaume's voice on youtube (princess ariane's baptism). does anyone know where i can find other videos with guillaume on it?

Go to RTL.lu Télé - Video Archiv. Under "Emissiounen" set the date from 2 April 2006 to 2 April 2006 and click on "sichen." Under the results click on "RTL Spezial." Guillaume's part comes on around 19:00. He's not in the video for very long but you can hear him speak and it's a nice clip of him.

Speaking of videos...I've read some post regarding "Place Royal" featuring the royal family, but I can't seem to find any, can anyone point me to the exact link?

^^ I've been dying to see those ones aswel but like you I don't got any luck finding them.
Does the program still exists?

^^ I've been dying to see those ones aswel but like you I don't got any luck finding them.
Does the program still exists?

I read that they come on once in a while as special presentations or something. Right?

Speaking of videos...I've read some post regarding "Place Royal" featuring the royal family, but I can't seem to find any, can anyone point me to the exact link?

I don't think Place Royal is online anymore. I've seen a few links on some of the previous threads in this forum but none of them work. None of the clips of Place Royal on this website: luxembourgroyals.web-log.nl: Videos are working either.

Guillaume's ring

It's a ring. I saw it in another pictures and it seems a rosary or something like that.

CP Guillaume's ring may very well be an allumni ring of sorts from a school like his Alma Mater. Most graduates wear their rings on the right hand. For example, most graduate engineers from a specialized school have a specific styled ring they wear to identify them as such.
One other thing is that it may also be a "social group" affinity ring belonging to a club or society ring for having completed a social tier event, charity or something to that effect! Perhaps even a "brotherhood" ring. Until we know, we can only speculate.
Just my thoughts!!

MM:)

Last edited:
I have that magazine issue. It was an issue that discussed royalty in particular- a lot of royals were mentioned. The article mentions his lineage, his schooling, what country he's from, the languages he speaks, interests, etc, and the title he will have when he inherits, as well as describing his family a bit. It included the picture of him in military uniform in what I'm assuming is a palace room background.
I saw that too! True the Luxembourg royals aren't known in the US yet but this is a step. I remember an issue of Vanity Fair mentioning him. At least this time the people talking about him managed to use the right images...

I remember that article as well. I just realized that it wasn't Vanity Fair who got it wrong but Vogue...

I guess I should remember my sources before I start complaining (even if it is on the behalf of a member of my favorite royal family).

What issue of Vanity Fair was it? I'd like to order a copy.

It was the 9/03 Vanity Fair, the 20th Anniversary Issue: Young and Royal--Europe's Thoroughly Modern Monarchies. It's the one with Prince William on the cover.

And it's still summer? I thought he usually grew out his beard closer to fall...

Funny thing is that after all this time of hating the beard it's finally starting to grow on me.

:lol: Sorry...but I just think that's a great pun...hehe. :lol:

Honestly, I think he looks quite distinguished with or without the beard. :D
I would post the article in some form, but I think that would violate the copyright and I'm not looking to start trouble, so I'll just post a summary.

It's not really anything that isn't already known:

That his official Grand Ducal House is the House of Nassau, who his parents are and their formal titles, what his siblings names are, his entire formal title (His Royal Highness Prince Guillaume Jean Joseph Marie, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Prince of Bourbon-Parma, Prince of Nassau,) and his birthday.

It mentions schools he has gone to, the languages he speaks, sports he likes, and duties he has as honorary chairman of the Board of Economic Development of Luxembourg and with the Kräizberg Foundation.

The photo included is one of him in military dress and was taken at the Grand Ducal Palace.

Last edited:
i think he looks very good whit his beard, because he looks more mature and handsome..

I don't understand though why more royal men don't have beards. It's like it's an unwritten rule somewhere. Honestly, I think Guillaume is the only royal I have ever seen with a beard. I wonder why?

Prince Michael of Kent has beard. It harkens to Tsar Nikolas whom Prince Michael is the spiting image of...

the beard is the great.
Welll i see here is some news...Does somebody know or have pictures with Guillaume and Micaela on it? Can somebody post photo of Micaela that mysterious italian girlfriend of prince Guillaume?
One girl wrote about that here. Please post

the beard is the great.
Welll i see here is some news...Does somebody know or have pictures with Guillaume and Micaela on it? Can somebody post photo of Micaela that mysterious italian girlfriend of prince Guillaume?
One girl wrote about that here. Please post

You may want to try the other thread under Luxembourg Royals. There is a special thread on this topic, The Next Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg. However; I didn't know her name was "Micaela". Interesting...

MM :ermm:

Hello,

The name of Guillaumes new girlfriend is Michaela Forcini!!!!!
:wub:

wow... I can`t belive it... I don´t hear anything about them... is confirmed?:bang::ermm:

wow... I can`t belive it... I don´t hear anything about them... is confirmed?:bang::ermm:

Unless they got engaged (which is to assume there is a relationship) I doubt it will ever be confirmed.

Apparently, TRF is msn.com's favorite royal site (oh and this is about Guillaume), although that "queen" comment is mostly unfounded...

Read

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for him to have a girlfriend. I'm happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom