HGD Guillaume, Current Events 9: January 2007 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Well!! Beard or no beard he still look awesome. So is there any news on Guillaume? Has anyone confirmed that he is in a relationship with the australian girl Elle Ann?

I don´t hear nothing about that!!!! where say it???

who is she?... how they did meet?

Last edited by a moderator:
well i think in one of the previous threads there was talk about him dating some girl. But i think it was just a rumor there would have been photos and there arent any. soo i am just going to keep believing that its just a rumor.

Guillaume Infos

Does anyone know how tall he is and how much he weighs?`Thanks.

I did watch that he have the same height mave than Maxima... 1,78m o 1,80m... I think...

I did watch that he have the same height mave than Maxima... 1,78m o 1,80m... I think...

I remember read he is pretty short for a man- somewhere between 5'6" and 5'8". (in contrast, Crown Prince Felipe is 6'2" to 6'4") (the average American man is between 5'9" and 6" tall)(I don't know centimeters):amflag:

He looks amazing in that picture! He's becoming so much more handsome as he gets older:wub:

Last edited:
I'm new

I have a question: does the HGD contact people who write to him?

Good question. I don't know for sure if he does, but I heard that when someone wrote to Alexandra they got a response from her representative on her behalf. I encourage you to write to him anyway though, but I wouldn't expect a self typed response from Guillaume.

"He looks amazing in that picture! He's becoming so much more handsome as he gets older
wub.gif
"

Yes, but the beard came back in the Picture of the Month (Norway). :-(

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f86/july-official-picture-month-2007-a-13476.html#post654365

Last edited:
vh1-a us music channel did a show about young royalty. Guillaume was mentioned, primarily for the amount of money he will inherit. THey also mentioned that he took his duties very seriously and was very handsome. I was suprised that he was shown because the Lux royals aren't very well known in the us.

I saw that too! True the Luxembourg royals aren't known in the US yet but this is a step. I remember an issue of Vanity Fair mentioning him. At least this time the people talking about him managed to use the right images...

he and felix got a bit of a mention on the WE network's show young sexy and royal 2 a couple of years back. nothing new though.

Heard that he needs to marry Catholic or else he will out of the throne just like William... others...not sure, but his brother has a child out wedlock, so might they are moderate...

Can't his wife convert?

Most likely, if he wants to marry someone who is unsuitable, religion wise, she will be asked to convert. I am not completely up to date with the marriage laws for the GD family, however, if they are like those in Britian, then either she converts, or he has to choose between her and the throne.

Furthermore - It is very unusual for an heir to marry someone who does not at least outwardly practice the religion of the royal family that they are marrying in to.

The only example that I can pull from mind is that of Willem Alexander and Maxima. She has not converted from her birth religion of Roman Catholicism, but she practices the religion (protestant) of the Oranje family.

We will se the HGD tonight, 40th birthdayparty of the Prince of Orange.

He looks great, he looks much slimmer.:flowers:

OOh well that makes since. Thank you very much. I didn't even think about looking at the other pictures Thank you!!!

Thank you for the link, Tina! I found quite a few more pictures of this event at Manuel Dias' site here.

This picture is interesting, as it shows Guillaume wears a ring on his right hand. Intriguing! :hmm: Wonder what it could mean? :D

ETA: Here is a bit bigger picture, wow, that ring really catches the light! :eek: I can't tell if it's plain silver or if it has some kind of gem in it due to the contrast.

At least he shaved! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom