HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix was learning the cello when I was at the Conservatory.
I've read in the papers that he got knee problems and has to leave Sandhurst for a moment. So, I think he's at home. No more precisions.
He's every girl's dream in Luxembourg, you know !!!
Audrey

hello karajan!! thanks very much for all this information. it was very kind from your part.

i have a few questions for you... :p :
-what kind or things does he like? he seems a very 'culturized' boy...
-how would you define guillaume?
-and if you know..... does he have any relationship right now? what about pia haraldsen? are they still friends?

thanks so much...

perhaps you can tell him to visit ltr... i'm sure all the members will be wonderfully pleased to see a post by him :blush: :p (just joking..)

carlota said:
his mother is from cuba, i suppose that she talks in spanish with her children...
Forgot about that ..... I would be inclined to think that he speaks Spanish very well then.

Last edited by a moderator:
hrhcp said:
Forgot about that ..... I would be inclined to think that he speaks Spanish very well then.
yes, i really think so. but maybe she speaks english or french with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everybody !

You're right, both boys are cute...
I know better Guillaume than Felix, but I do not think I can ask him to visit this site.
To describe Guillaume, I would say he's very intelligent, very open-minded, always reliable, but perhaps a little bit too shy...
What does he like ? music, sports especially tennis and swimming if I good remember, and a lot of History readings.
Here is what I can tell you, I do not think you want very precises answers...
Bis bald,
Audrey

Where is he living at the moment?Is he in Luxembourg?

HRH the Hereditary Grand Duke is currently to the best of my knowledge attending the University of Durham. Which is either in England or Scotland!

Originally posted by chanel@Jun 7th, 2004 - 1:00 am
HRH the Hereditary Grand Duke is currently to the best of my knowledge attending the University of Durham. Which is either in England or Scotland!
It's in the northeast of England

Yep, my nana says that it is Just north of London to the East!

Originally posted by chanel@Jun 6th, 2004 - 6:00 pm
is he? the universitary course has just finished (or is about to...)

if so... what does he study? will he come back to luxembourg after this course?

Originally posted by chanel@Jun 6th, 2004 - 11:54 pm
Yep, my nana says that it is Just north of London to the East!
Just north? That is a slight understatement. Yes. It is close to the Scottish border.

Has Guillaume's face gotten rounder in the past year? I've been looking at pics from last year's national day and this year's national day. It looks different.

His hair is parted on the side instead of combed straight back. That can definitely make someone look different.

Guillaume is starting to look more like his mother and less like his father.
Elle

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@Jun 24th, 2004 - 9:31 pm
Really? I don't think that he looks like either of his parents.
i don't also...
i think that the only one in the family who looks like one of their parents is prince louis...

Wow! he doesn't really seem like the kind of guy that would go out and party. But what do I know. He's royal. He can do it.

Originally posted by gaggleofcrazypeople@Jun 25th, 2004 - 4:08 pm
Wow! he doesn't really seem like the kind of guy that would go out and party. But what do I know. He's royal. He can do it.
he really doesn't seem to be that kind of person...

He doesn't at all seem like that kind of person. I am not that kind of person either, however when I visit my bestfriend I have no problem going out that hanging in a club for the night!

he doesn't seem to be that kind of person, but it's good for him that he goes out. he is young and that's what we all do.
also, it's nice to see him without wearing a tie... i hope to get more photos about him.

I think its because he is royal it is hard to imagine that he lives the 'bourgoise' lifestyle too...

He just doesn't come off as such, that is all people are trying to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom